It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have I missed it

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Did a search looking for a thread or threads relating to missing Edinburgh three year old Mikaeel Kular and didn't find anything.

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by hotel1

Someone posted about it, thinking it was an alien abduction. At least I think that was the one. Pretty sure it got removed.

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Havox

Oh ok, thanks. That's a pity because there are some aspects that are worth exploring in my opinion.

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by hotel1

I don't see how it'd be a problem if you repost it, as long as you don't go into any alien abduction theories.. I'm not really sure why it got removed though.

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Havox

I'm at work at the moment and can't really get into putting together a proper and worthy thread, so I was kind of hoping someone else might have already.

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 06:52 PM
link   

hotel1
reply to post by Havox

Oh ok, thanks. That's a pity because there are some aspects that are worth exploring in my opinion.

Can you elaborate a bit?

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 05:00 AM
link   
Mikaeel Kular: Police find body and detain mother
www.bbc.co.uk...

Police investigating the disappearance of three-year-old Mikaeel Kular have found a body and detained his mother. The body of a young boy was found in Fife shortly before midnight, police said, and they "strongly believe this to be the body of Mikaeel".

new topics

top topics

join