It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Be afraid, be very afraid. . . .

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Rikku
who is 'they'?
haven't you already lost the argument, when you have to refer to your opposition as 'they?
call them sily names like tptb or the illuminati.

you dont even know who your enemy is?

Does it matter?

If they are my enemy, they will expose themselves eventually.

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Trueman

beezzer

Trueman
reply to post by beezzer

To be afraid of terrorists is loosing efficiency, soon it will be like to be afraid of nazis. We'll end up just sick of them and they will burnout soon.

They are about to come out with a new "enemy", but still the same game since who know when. Works like a charm.

Next alleged enemy they will present to us will come from outer space, nothing too fancy...., a big rock maybe.

Then induced people, AKA sheeple will start saying "United we'll stand...".

Media will show dramatic images and Hollywood will have their version.

I don't care if it is alien, cigarette-smoking, meat-eating, fur-wearing, gas-passing ninja zombies from the planet Phlegm.

I refuse to be afraid.

You are already afraid to be afraid.

it's unavoidable to experience fear. Just think about your loved ones and possible difficult situations.

Fear is a survival mechanism. Fear is your friend, panic is the problem.

Now you're scaring m-. . . . dammit!

I will not be afraid!

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 06:25 PM
link   

argentus
reply to post by beezzer

Just find a place to make your stand, ......... and..........

That's my strategy. On a related note, I can't say I'm afraid of them anymore, but still have a slight discomfort with clowns and creepy dolls. ... and paintings of George Washington. ... and mimes.

It's a process.

I have the same problems with Miley Cyrus videos. But my therapist says we're making progress!

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

I'm afraid that your fearlessness on being afraid might scare me, if you were a vampire.

I'm afraid you've lost me.

Please pass the blood .

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 06:32 PM
link   
You dont need fear.

Know enough variables and you can predict the outcome.

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 06:33 PM
link   

beezzer

Trueman

beezzer

Trueman
reply to post by beezzer

To be afraid of terrorists is loosing efficiency, soon it will be like to be afraid of nazis. We'll end up just sick of them and they will burnout soon.

They are about to come out with a new "enemy", but still the same game since who know when. Works like a charm.

Next alleged enemy they will present to us will come from outer space, nothing too fancy...., a big rock maybe.

Then induced people, AKA sheeple will start saying "United we'll stand...".

Media will show dramatic images and Hollywood will have their version.

I don't care if it is alien, cigarette-smoking, meat-eating, fur-wearing, gas-passing ninja zombies from the planet Phlegm.

I refuse to be afraid.

You are already afraid to be afraid.

it's unavoidable to experience fear. Just think about your loved ones and possible difficult situations.

Fear is a survival mechanism. Fear is your friend, panic is the problem.

Now you're scaring m-. . . . dammit!

I will not be afraid!

Just don't look under your bed, leave a light on and sleep with your back against the wall tonight.

First thing in the morning go to the mirrow and search for any strange triangle skin marks.

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Nice Rant Beez!

If you manage to escape fear and angst from all of the above,
surely Global Warming, and its terrorist cousin Climate Change you must fear!

No?

(yeah me either! )

Take that Al Gore!!!

edit on 17-1-2014 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Great rant

I agree with a lot of what you said, you did a great job of pointing out important issues.

I know there was much intended sarcasm within this post, but I am unsure if you were being sarcastic, or being serious in certain portions. I will point a couple out and perhaps you can clarify for me before I fully respond as I rather make sure that we are on the same page instead of going by assumptions.

WE HAVE TO BE AFRAID OF TERRORISTS

I know that they are pushing the terrorist agenda with the intent of systematically stripping away your freedoms but in your opinion who do you think the terrorists really are?

But didn't we win? I thought we kicked their asses.

You certainly kicked a lot of ass but I am afraid that the wrong asses were kicked. Do you honestly believe that the ass kicking was delivered to the right people, and do you honestly believe that you "won"?

I thought WE won!

Please explain if you were being sarcastic, and if you were being serious...what did you win?

As previously mentioned I think this was an awesome rant but I fear that there are a couple things that you and I see differently on in regards to some of the content posted.

An elaboration on the questions I posed would be much appreciated so I can properly explain my opinion.

Cheers.

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 06:42 PM
link   
(caution swears)

(caution, mick jagger)

(and this one just because I love this tune!)

I'm in a billy-badass type of mood tonight.

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Hey buddy....

I was escared of boncho's POOP thread but made it through it.

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

We lost the war on poverty.
We lost the war on drugs.
The war on terror?

Depends on who wants to win this.

There are no terrorists to be at "war" with! There are religious nut-weasels who don't like the west.

*waaaaa*

The only ones that have "won" the war on terror are the governments that colluded to fight the damn thing in the first place!

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 06:47 PM
link   

SLAYER69
reply to post by beezzer

Hey buddy....

I was escared of boncho's POOP thread but made it through it.

Okay.

You got me.

*sob*

I couldn't read past the OP.

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

I got over the fear a while ago. Once I understood that the sweet black was inevitable and that all fear stems from two things: fear of death and/or fear of suffering.

Kallisti

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 06:50 PM
link   

CagliostroTheGreat
reply to post by beezzer

I got over the fear a while ago. Once I understood that the sweet black was inevitable and that all fear stems from two things: fear of death and/or fear of suffering.

Kallisti

Very zen. I like it.

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Hear, hear!

I couldn't agree more. I live my life as I see fit, not as others do.

***EDIT***
I'm sick and tired of the fear mongering of our society, we need to put an end to it!
edit on 1/17/2014 by ProfessorChaos because: edit to add

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 06:52 PM
link   

beezzer

Bigburgh

beezzer

Treespeaker
reply to post by beezzer

Ok I agree with your rant....and I see areas of my country going the same way.

What if we collectively helped out the losers in our community...seriously and no metaphors.

When we take care of the little things in sight we make a very real difference in our immediate surroundings on a very personal level, the

lasting change being the best it's generational.

Folks don't need a watch dog when they are doing the right stuff.....or more importantly when we care for what's being spit out the machine...effectively cleaning up the sight we don't see the machine return to watch....it's looking for positive change because it's invested in it.....or is it?

Cheers soggy Rabbit

We need to take care of each other. We don't need government if we all just chip in, we don't need laws to force us to pay more in taxes for the needy, if we simply take care of the needy ourselves.

Yes! But without the public the government would not get revenue to run...they need us more than we need them...

That should make THEM very afraid!

No way...the upper powers...are not afraid...they have money and manipulation. They can shut down power grids. Stop supply of clean water...and shut down banks....they don't know the meaning of afraid..yet

edit on 17-1-2014 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Bigburgh

beezzer

Bigburgh

beezzer

Treespeaker
reply to post by beezzer

Ok I agree with your rant....and I see areas of my country going the same way.

What if we collectively helped out the losers in our community...seriously and no metaphors.

When we take care of the little things in sight we make a very real difference in our immediate surroundings on a very personal level, the

lasting change being the best it's generational.

Folks don't need a watch dog when they are doing the right stuff.....or more importantly when we care for what's being spit out the machine...effectively cleaning up the sight we don't see the machine return to watch....it's looking for positive change because it's invested in it.....or is it?

Cheers soggy Rabbit

We need to take care of each other. We don't need government if we all just chip in, we don't need laws to force us to pay more in taxes for the needy, if we simply take care of the needy ourselves.

Yes! But without the public the government would not get revenue to run...they need us more than we need them...

That should make THEM very afraid!

No way...he upper powers...are not afraid...they have money and manipulation. They can shut down power grids. Stop supply of clean water...and shut down banks....they don't know the meaning of afraid..yet

Why would they do that?

Because they are afraid of us.

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 06:58 PM
link   
I cant fear fate because i make it myself.

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 06:58 PM
link   

ProfessorChaos
Hear, hear!

I couldn't agree more. I live my life as I see fit, not as others do.

***EDIT***
I'm sick and tired of the fear mongering of our society, we need to put an end to it!
edit on 1/17/2014 by ProfessorChaos because: edit to add

We can only do that if enough of us stand up and say, "We aren't afraid. YOU can't scare us."

"Come get some".

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 06:59 PM
link   

shaneslaughta
I cant fear fate because i make it myself.

We write our own life-books.

We don't need anyone else trying to edit them!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join