It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Snowden Leaked Docs Proving Aliens Working With Govt, Says Irans Fars News.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by light2012

I think he is telling the truth myself! That's just my personal opinion!

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 12:34 AM
link   
yes. i'm sure ed snowden and the russians and the iranians are a COMPLETELY reliable source. Also, they are covering up with the whole "tall whitey" thang. It's actually the keebler elves, and they're kinda of cadaver colored, but they smell just like snickerdoodles frwsh from the oven. and they are absolutley ruthless and don't just rule the baked good section or the u.s. government, but they rule the dairy case and some of thw womens intimates section too !
at least at wal-mart anyway! also, they are highly evolved and technically superior but can be stopped dead in they're tracks with a tall glass of milk or a chainsaw !

edit on 1172014 by tencap77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 04:09 AM
link   

Well actually, a tall half black/half white is running the country

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 04:28 AM
link   
I have seen the thread titles about this and didn't click on any of them because it sounds as stupid as I am sure everyone else thinks.

But suddenly I thought of an experience which marked the end of a period of "abduction" type of experiences with typical "grey" types, which had been happening to me and my family. A cigar shaped craft, and three tall white humanoid types (two male, one female) who spoke with us and told us to not think any more about the experiences with the greys.

I really have followed that advice, and have refrained from discussion, research, or thought into the subject. (it is over and I don't know what it was about). So much so that I hadn't made the connection... these "tall whites" could easily describe those beings!

Right before that event, we'd had some experiences with people who looked and acted like government agents while in the US, and a period of having a drone circling above our house everyday (though at that time, I didn't know that is what it was, I just described it as a strange type of plane, that made a weird noise). That would hint at some sort of correlation between government entities and these.

But yeah, no pics, so for you guys it didn't happen, I understand that and don't intend to convince anyone. I am not convinced myself. I don't know if any of this is real, I only describe what I observe as I go along in life. Just noting some possible correlations.

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 05:09 AM
link   
Things needed to get Snowden's reputation down and trying to make him unbelievable in MSM.

Link to Iran = Check!
Aliens = Check!

This is your chance "patriots".

If this is the best the US/Israel can come up with i guess they are truly done with and time to be removed from history.

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 06:10 AM
link   
Where it true or not, we still cant do nothing about it and think about if they are working with US government, how fkin corrupted these aliens must be daam. To me its easier to believe also that these "aliens" are actually demons not actualy living beings from another planets, since there are alot of info about secret societies using dark magic to communicate with demons and does these sick rituals to bring them worth and so on. Demons way more likely than some aliens, why would aliens join up with american government? Cmon now

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Bauwser
Things needed to get Snowden's reputation down and trying to make him unbelievable in MSM.

Link to Iran = Check!
Aliens = Check!

This is your chance "patriots".

If this is the best the US/Israel can come up with i guess they are truly done with and time to be removed from history.

Snowden has a reputation to protect?

Expatriated tool would be a more accurate description.

Is Anarchism still fashionable in the Nether regions?

Improbable, unsupported claim of conspiracy - Check!

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 08:10 AM
link   
It is true ...

hx

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Confirmed a lot of suspicions I already had from piecing stories and extremely credible reports together. There is that Eisenhower girl as well. She was speaking at an event recently and so many others that appear to confirm the most outlandish and unbelievable story imaginable...next to the Bible of course.

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 06:55 PM
link   

edit on 17-1-2014 by Loveaduck because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Forbes like Charles hall are on NSA /CIA pay list as disinfo sources

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by dreamingawake

Sorcha Faal

laff ah cros

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 10:39 AM
link   
How to tell this is BS:

Put yourself in Snowden's shoes for a minute here. You plan on stealing a bunch of info then leaving the country to release it. In all this info you have proof of Prism: a huge NSA spying program. You also have evidence that the US government is controlled by aliens.

Which would you release to the public after leaving the country? If you had proof aliens exist and are running the freaking US government, releasing that would much more damaging than Anything Prism related.

One other thing. The fact that Snowden was able to get what he did and managed to leave the country is proof that Prism isn't spying on every single one of us the way he makes it sound. If it worked like that, we would have never heard of him. Not to mention that everything he said wasn't new. All he did was give it a name. People have known for years that the NSA has the ability, but spying and recording data on every single person? Not enough computing power or disc space in the world for that. Seriously, he made it out like everything all of us do is recorded and looked into. Think about how much computing power that would require to be happening on a 24/7 basis. Not possible.

I know this won't change the thoughts of certain people. Especially now that some Snowden supporters think aliens are now in control. So their thought would be that it's all possible through alien tech.

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 02:09 PM
link   

nightmare_david
How to tell this is BS:

Put yourself in Snowden's shoes for a minute here. You plan on stealing a bunch of info then leaving the country to release it. In all this info you have proof of Prism: a huge NSA spying program. You also have evidence that the US government is controlled by aliens.

Which would you release to the public after leaving the country? If you had proof aliens exist and are running the freaking US government, releasing that would much more damaging than Anything Prism related.

If snowden released info about a huge CONSPIRACY (wierd) which includes aliens (highly unbelievable) cooperating tightly with US government (highly unbelievable^2) ever since the end of ww2 (highly unbelievable^3) ,the same aliens that worked with nazis (??? that must be like, unbelievable to the power of 1000???) and their agenda/end game was complete overtake/NWO (CRAZY) people would laugh at him and simply consider him wacko. But when he releases something much simpler to understand/grasp and much much, MUCH more plausible (something most people SUSPECTED anyway even before his leaks), is something that assured him:
1) protection from US, since russia (and others) is very keen to know what they do and how they do it
2)Gives him credibility (you can say ANYTHING you want about snowden, but you cant call him LIAR or COWARD).
plus it is something LOT easier to prove, given that US's intermediate assets that helped them with the whole spying would come forward sooner or later (microsoft google etc) to back up his claims,one way or the other.

One other thing. The fact that Snowden was able to get what he did and managed to leave the country is proof that Prism isn't spying on every single one of us the way he makes it sound. If it worked like that, we would have never heard of him. Not to mention that everything he said wasn't new. All he did was give it a name. People have known for years that the NSA has the ability, but spying and recording data on every single person? Not enough computing power or disc space in the world for that. Seriously, he made it out like everything all of us do is recorded and looked into. Think about how much computing power that would require to be happening on a 24/7 basis. Not possible.

I know this won't change the thoughts of certain people. Especially now that some Snowden supporters think aliens are now in control. So their thought would be that it's all possible through alien tech.

Snowden obviously didn't break into some office,stole some papers, then took a taxi and went to the airport. He had been working on nsa for some time, he knew the digs, he knew how/when to act. Up to this day, US government has neither DENIED what snowden said nor claimed it was exaggerations. The only comment has so far been "terrorism, we saved many lives" etc. If snowden exaggerated in what he claimed and didn't have the data to back it up, the FIRST thing US would do is try to UNDERMINE, i repeat and emphasize, UNDERMINE the whole project,then attack snowden's credibility, and THEN justify it. That didn't happen.
There has been no claim by anyone that snowden lied/exaggerated, so i'm sorry but if not 100%, then 99% of what he said its true.

This whole story is missing the source (snowden) and the proof (documentation). Unless either/both of these 2 come out, it is just a tragic attempt of the us to make snowden unbelievable.

BUT, if (big if here) he does come out and confirm the story publicly, even without the needed docs, we have:

1)Meteorologist and nuclear physicist talking about tall whites (c hall)
2)Ex NSA employee,credible "source", coming out couple of years later and backing him up
3)Ex minister of defence of CANADA confirming
4)the story ran on a maintsream well known (in iran) tv channel

then the story is true. Or at least partially true, 3 people cant know everything.
And it won't matter what you or anyone else thinks about it. If you or anyone else in this forum has higher credentials than NSA employee/Ex minister of defence of canada/meteorologist and nuclear physicist+area 51 employee
please present them, then your word and thoughts maybe will matter equally or more to theirs.
I know i don't have such credentials so i'm listening to what they say and waiting to see how the story goes.

Like nightmare_david's moto says "Internet trolls have no lives. All they have is their computers to give them the ability to talk trash over the internet where they cant be touched. Cowards". These people are no internet trolls. they came forward and spoke publicly. And they are certainly no cowards. Now if some people choose to call Hall disinfo agent,Snowden expatriated tool and Hellyer crazy old and senile, then that's their problem. Just believe what obama and US gvmnt says, they are trustworthy GG.
All the above ofcourse IF Snowden comes out and confirms story. till then its just a conspiracy theory.

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Of course, even the aliens are just old white male Republicans.

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by chester1908

Actually, there is plenty of evidence to suggest that Snowden lied. He lied to get the analyst job in the first place, and lied at work to obtain other people's passwords that he shouldn't have had. Both of these at Snowden's OWN admission.

The whole process of how he got the job and had the level of access he did in the first place is questionable, IMHO. Someone who had a stripper for a girlfriend managed to get high level security clearance for a high powered job as an NSA contractor? Massive red flags, just for this one.

Then, of course, there is the very questionable journalistic integrity of Glenn Greenwald himself.

You say that "first they discredit Snowden", but actually, looking at the background of the story, I think Snowden discredited himself early on. He is NOT covered by the Whistleblower act as a contractor, and someone in his position would have known this.

An awful lot of what he's saying is pure fantasy, and it's hard to get the fantasy sorted out from the reality.
Eg Fantasy - "I could tap the President's phone at any time" (one of his very early claims, when he was interviewed in Hong Kong) Reality - The President's phone is on its own secure server protected by Secret Service, and is a specially encrypted Blackberry with encryption levels used only by The President, by all accounts. It's hardly reasonable to assume that a low level analyst at an NSA contractor could have listened in on the President's conversations. Snowden often comes out with ridiculous statements like these that bring his credibility into question, all on his own.
edit on 18-1-2014 by babybunnies because: added info

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 03:56 PM
link   
I tend to think that if there was any truth to any of the Snowden story, China or Russia would have detained him and took all of the classified/secret data. Maybe not taken, more like he would have given it to them in exchange for his life.

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 04:16 PM
link   
I'm more than aware of how Snowden has lied.

Some of you think everything we are doing right now is being tracked and has gone on for years. Take what he said Prism is and look at his history and if it were as widespread as he said, He never would have been able to get near the NSA.

1.) The NSA doesn't bother with background checks

Or

2.) He didn't get as much as he says and is making up 90% of it

or

3.) The whole thing is a government OP

Pick one

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 04:25 PM
link   

This information is bogus. It stems from a much earlier article that has been proven to be completely nonsense, I had it checked out then. Total nonsense.

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by babybunnies

that's all good and true (probably) but you don't answer the hot question : Why didn't US even BOTHER to deny snowden's accusations about THE CAPABILITIES of the program? They have only denied spying on specific targets eg the Vatican. US never officially said that "Snowden is lying,we can't do that stuff". Why is that?

Seems to me that snowden's quantity and quality of information forced US to admit the truth, and then the best thing they could do is throw mud on snowden's face, any way they could.
"had a stripper for a girlfriend" to make him look immoral and wierd
"managed to get high level security clearance for a high powered job as an NSA contractor" so he can look like phony/cheater
These are all red flags,like you said, and it is up to you to choose who to believe. Personally i don't believe NSA doesn't do background checks,and Snowden cheated and scammed his way in becoming NSA contractor and systems administrator.That is just hilarious. I choose to believe the SIMPLE story. Snowden freaked out by the whole spying program,or he broke,or he had a consciousness and decided it was wrong. (That's probably why US answered with "stripper girlfriend" to hit the 'morality' factor). he knew how/when to act and took advantage of his high position, and caught us off guard since high ranking traitors are extremely rare. The rest are just US made up stories of how snowden is an evil genious immoral manipulator traitor who somehow fooled the entire NSA.
let me point you to my favorite youtube video on the subject which expresses perfectly my point of view - search "Obama's Ridiculous and Unbelievable Speech". You don't even need to watch it,the title covers it.

As said earlier,the whole alien thing is just a conspiracy theory unless snowden confirms it in public.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join