It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Poltergeist? Or Demonic Entities?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 09:47 AM
link   
I am relating this story which was told to me to by a witness who was described the events. He was not the only witness to the event. I have discussed the matter with one other witness who confirmed the story.

These strange events occurred in late 1985, at the what was then the Pineapple Pub (which was closed down in May 1985). The public house is located in Norwich, Norfolk, UK. FYI:www.norfolkpubs.co.uk...

There were a group of teenagers, who entered the closed premise of the public house, looking for alcohol, cigarettes and the like. Eventually they reach the bar area of the pub. To there surprise, there were still coats, handbags, drinks left of the table, some of the drinks were half empty, and behind the bar the till, and the "shorts" and beer pumps were still intact. The witnesses stated that the bar and tables were covered in a thin layer of dust. They also stated that it seemed like everybody left in a hurry. Further all of the witnesses felt something was watching them, and was curious as to why they were there.

One of the witnessed said, lets get all the stuff..being money, crisps, and "fags" as he put it. They then made the decision, since they believed the building would be empty, to explore and go upstairs to see what else they could find.

This is when the disturbing events occurred. They left the main bar area via a "swinging door" which lead upstairs. As soon as the last person went through the door, they all heard thudding sounds..about 5 or 6, rapid one after the other. Upon turning around, they noticed the tips of some kind of blade were sticking through the door, they just went through. They were very shocked by this, then they started hearing noises come was the bar area (there was a kitchen area just behind the bar). They went back through this door, and there were "kitchen or chef knifes sticking in the door!", (it was believed some other kids were messing around just to get rid of them, even though they didn't find anyone). They checked out the area in the bar and then the kitchen...nothing was found. They decided to still have a look around. As they started to go up stairs, the last one in the queue so to speak noticed a "blackboard" right by the swing door in the hallway that lead to the stairs. There was "scribbled" writing on the board which read "your going to die". This had an effect on this witness.

After searching the rooms up stairs, which contained clothes, beds etc., one of them decided that it might be worth the effort to search the attic as well, as long as they were there. They all eventually managed to find and enter the attic via a ladder. Up in the attic to their surprise, was a lot of dead birds (pigeons etc.) And the smell was horrendous. There wasn't much up in the attic, but they noticed some kind of opening in the roof. They explored further by exiting the build via this opening (maybe due to what had occurred down stairs?). The last person to exit via this opening, felt a "very strong grip" on the bottom of his leg, trying to pull him down, it took all the remaining witnesses to pull him up. He was obviously very scared at this point.

They managed to get to the ground, via outside drainage pipes. After they left the grounds, two of the witnesses, looked back at the building, and both of them, could see a little girl in a upstairs window, dressed in what looked like "Victorian clothing" with a "diabolical grin" on her face. And the most strangest thing she (?) had very red eyes! The witnesses both felt very strongly at this point, the feeling that this little girl "knew who they were". After this incident that ran away from the building.

The witness who related this story too me, did some background research on the history of the area. He found out, that the grounds were on the outside of the city walls, and this is where in time past a leper colony existed at that location. Further that there was also workhouse on that, or very near the site at some point.

I myself, cannot, confirm, deny or provide any further insight into these events..make up your own mind.

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Seems like a typical campfire ghost story. I think it's relating stories like this that make it hard for people to believe that the paranormal exists.
Anybody in their right mind would have been freaked out at the sight of dust on the tables, with coats and purses still there; especially a bunch of kids!
No way to I believe that a bunch of 'hoodlums' would decide to continue to 'explore' if even half of the events had really occurred.

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 11:42 AM
link   
There was "scribbled" writing on the board which read "your going to die".

There is a lot of truth in this, no? This could be explained away as a build-up of anticipation followed by the necessary physical reaction of fear and jumping at anything. I can give myself goosebumps if I think of really scary things. If the story is true, I see it as a bunch of kids going to a creepy place for the sheer fun of scaring the crap out of themselves.

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Rigsby

looked like "Victorian clothing" with a "diabolical grin" on her face. And the most strangest thing she (?) had very red eyes!

Angels both good and fallen that are classed under the 'Power' domain have red eyes.

Witches (negative entities) always have wicked smiles cracked in a jagged fashion across their mouths whilst they watch sinners scream in the mud pits of sheol.

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Rigsby

Poltergeist? Or Demonic Entities?

Demons!!

Good story. True? I don't know. I'm sure it could be, after what I've experienced.

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Probably a prank. One of the teenagers was in on it, moving the group along and influencing their perception of things.

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 10:28 AM
link   
They are fallen angels, aka, demons, poltergeists, evil spirits, ghosts, wraiths, etc... They can also change shape and look like little girls or anyone from any time period down to the clothes and face because they've been around that long. They are like a criminal, they have many aliases.
edit on 1/20/2014 by texastig because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 09:05 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

join