It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange UFO lights over Joliet, Illinois on 5th January 2014

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by reject

There aren't that many specialized optical zoom capable cellphone cameras, actually.

Specialized Optical zoom?

What are on about?

I had a mobile phone once, A Motorola Razor about 8 years ago, that had a camera, I was able to zoom and take pics.

With smart phones and cameras that over 2 megapixel on most phones today I really am not sure what point your trying to make.

I would think these snowplow drivers wouldn't opt for an expensive cellphone or an expensive plan that came with one.

here you go again with your wild speculation.

Do you know some of these guys in the video and how well off they are financially to say such or are you grasping at straws?

I can wildly speculate as well, These days most plans give a free phone when signing up, so even though I haven't a clue at how well of these guys are or how poor they are they could very easily have a good phone on a cheap plan.

Not all people will conform to your way of thinking no matter how much you try to browbeat them by using words like "ignorant" and "delusional" repetitively to ridicule them.

Please do show where I ridiculed or intimidated anyone in this thread?

The word Ignorant isn't directed at anybody in my posts but describing that there are better ways and more efficient ways at researching instead of using speculation and the word delusional was addressed to my way of thinking, my logic.

Are you delusional and seeing things that are not there?

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 05:53 PM
link   

InhaleExhale
reply to post by reject

There aren't that many specialized optical zoom capable cellphone cameras, actually.

What are on about?

I had a mobile phone once, A Motorola Razor about 8 years ago, that had a camera, I was able to zoom and take pics.

With smart phones and cameras that over 2 megapixel on most phones today I really am not sure what point your trying to make.
OK, I see the problem now

two megapixels is nowhere close to decent...ask a photographer

razr

Camera Yes
Megapixels 8.1 megapixels
Maximum photo resolution 3264x2448 pixels
Digital zoom Yesx
Optical zoom No
Auto focus Yes
Flash Yes
Recording video Yes
Second (front) camera Yes
an optical zoom is what works like a telescope while a digital zoom is like holding a magnifying lens to your picture...again, ask a photographer

That is why they offer an optical zoom snap-on attachment for the razr.

InhaleExhale
reply to post by reject

I would think these snowplow drivers wouldn't opt for an expensive cellphone or an expensive plan that came with one.

Do you know some of these guys in the video and how well off they are financially to say such or are you grasping at straws?

I can wildly speculate as well, These days most plans give a free phone when signing up, so even though I haven't a clue at how well of these guys are or how poor they are they could very easily have a good phone on a cheap plan.
seriously...

InhaleExhale
reply to post by reject

Not all people will conform to your way of thinking no matter how much you try to browbeat them by using words like "ignorant" and "delusional" repetitively to ridicule them.

The word Ignorant isn't directed at anybody in my posts but describing that there are better ways and more efficient ways at researching instead of using speculation and the word delusional was addressed to my way of thinking, my logic.

Take it easy.

I'm sorry for wasting your time on me

edit on 19-1-2014 by reject because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 08:14 AM
link   

reject

InhaleExhale
reply to post by reject

What are on about?

OK, I see the problem now

two megapixels is nowhere close to decent...ask a photographer

razr

Camera Yes
Megapixels 8.1 megapixels
Maximum photo resolution 3264x2448 pixels
Digital zoom Yesx
Optical zoom No
Auto focus Yes
Flash Yes
Recording video Yes
Second (front) camera Yes
an optical zoom is what works like a telescope while a digital zoom is like holding a magnifying lens to your picture...again, ask a photographer

That is why they offer an optical zoom snap-on attachment for the razr.

InhaleExhale
reply to post by reject

seriously...

InhaleExhale
reply to post by reject

Take it easy.

I'm sorry for wasting your time on me

edit on 19-1-2014 by reject because: (no reason given)

Was the phone the camera man in the video using this phone you have brought specs of or have you brought this info in because it was the phone I said I had?

You are not wasting anyone's time other than your own,

<< 1   >>

join