It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God removed a CELL from Adam?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2014 @ 06:13 PM
link   

LightAssassin
you've already shown your ignorance!!!

Not trying to impose a mod here, but there's no reason to be impolite here and go ad hominem. I understand your feelings and eagerness towards what you concider the Correct Tree of Wisdom, but simply translating a text doesn't make it unique. It's what researchers into this subject do. Or should be doing. Not calling eachother names. Not a saint meself, but I thought I should make note of it to you, you seem like a decent fella, I mean no hostility or telling you what to do.

posted on Jan, 12 2014 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Utnapisjtim

I've often wondered if Adam started as an asexual being that produced clones before God separated him into male and female. I believe I wrote about it somewhere on this site. It would make a lot of other things in the Bible make more sense as well.

posted on Jan, 12 2014 @ 06:18 PM
link   

According to that train of Thought , one could then Theorize that Adam was a Test Tube Hermaphrodite Human Being Created by Intelligent Design , and that Eve was his Clone with Specific Feminine Sexual Characteristics used for the Natural Continuation of their Species . An intriguing Idea indeed.
edit on 12-1-2014 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2014 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Zanti Misfit

According to that train of Thought , one could then Theorize that Adam was a Test Tube Hermaphrodite Human Being Created by Intelligent Design , and that Eve was his Clone with Specific Feminine Sexual Characteristics used for the Natural Continuation of their Species .

Something like that, yes. Many old gods were transgendered hermaphrodites. Ra being one of them, called himself self-created, the Greeks have a word for it, autogenes. Jesus calls himself monogenes, probably the same thing. They created themselves and entered reality by will and intent. Makes sense to me atleast. The Earth is a space craft and Man is a time machine.

posted on Jan, 12 2014 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by LightAssassin

Text Our website is dedicated to the restorations of the original definitions of ancient hebrew texts used to write the texts of the old testament, using the Self Defining Hebrew system discovered in the original language

That’s what it says on the front page. If you felt it would be better to post something else, then obviously my reaction was justified.

posted on Jan, 12 2014 @ 06:35 PM
link   

It's infuriating to see someone disregard information and developing an opinion based off....ummm....well...nothing.

And I don't think it is the correct tree of wisdom....just an interesting read.

Nothing I've stated is untrue....their response to me displayed the epitome of ignorance.....I linked the research notes but noted that they've already displayed their ignorance (so I don't think my effort, and the link, would even be considered).

posted on Jan, 12 2014 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Hey bro...

You are totally misinforming everyone here.

The letters are all wrong. Your conclusions are based on faulty analysis. Tzadik is not the same as Samech. I dont have a hebrew keyboard but im fluent in both biblical and modern hebrew. So unlike most here, i realize how way offf the chart you are...wTF??

posted on Jan, 12 2014 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Bone75

And what? You don't want to read any further? You don't want to find out what they mean by that? You just make an assumption?

Have fun skimming life's surface!!! You'll glean so much from this approach!!!

posted on Jan, 12 2014 @ 06:44 PM
link   

" The Earth is a space craft and Man is a time machine. "

Well put , you are a Very Aware Soul ........

posted on Jan, 12 2014 @ 06:47 PM
link   

combatmaster

Hey bro...

You are totally misinforming everyone here.

The letters are all wrong. Your conclusions are based on faulty analysis. Tzadik is not the same as Samech. I dont have a hebrew keyboard but im fluent in both biblical and modern hebrew. So unlike most here, i realize how way offf the chart you are...wTF??

Fair enough. Like I said, I am not fluent in either, but I know how to use dictionaries and lexica, and have studied a little linguistics, enough to make sense of the texts. Being fluent in modern Hebrew compared to the study of different now dead biblical languages and dialects used, is hardly the same thing. The people behind that site probably regrets the typo you mention.

PS: I'll keep your Hebrew skills in mind, and perhaps I can ask of your help some day. Kudos!
edit on 12-1-2014 by Utnapisjtim because: Deleted some unnessasary flaming

edit on 12-1-2014 by Utnapisjtim because: Added postscript

posted on Jan, 12 2014 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by combatmaster

I'm keen to hear your opinion on the links I posted. Please have a read.

posted on Jan, 12 2014 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Since a rib removed would most likely regenerate.
And we can't in any way know if it was just a cell
or a rib. Or quite possibly a rib and then a cell from
that rib. I would guess a lot of things just come down
to believing God almighty, is powerful enough to see
that the translation, is exactly what he would have it
be.

And that my good man, is called faith.

SnF for your knowledge.

edit on 12-1-2014 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2014 @ 07:16 PM
link   
White skinned aliens/Angels/God are all over the old testament. We were seeded and created by aliens and they were the gods of old. Read Genesis, Book of Ezeikiel, Sumerian Tablets translated by Stichin and The ancient Indian Texts. Aliens were all over the place came down in "Falling Stars/Chariots from the HEAVENS/FIRAMENT. THE SKY. Had sex with our women and ruled us as gods. Then they got bored and left or were kicked out after the flood? Sometime after that. The Adam story is some caveman trying to explain being created by gods because he probably worked for them or witnessed them cloning /breeding humans. They just didnt know what technology was. How do you explain the difference between the angry harsh god of the old testament and the lovey coolness of Jesus? They aren't the same "GOD" or individual. If you look at the other religions you had good gods and bad ones full of jealous rage and very humanlike feelings and wrath. Does that sound like a GOD to you. It isn't its an Alien. Humanlike Aliens from somewhere else. And they still come by to check on us every now and then. To screw with us and mess with us or enlighten us. The book of Ezeikiel has a perfect description of a helicopter , When the angels came overhead they sounded like the roaring of the oceans. (Jet Engine in the sky, that's what a jet sounds like) with flsahing lights,( rubies and saphires) , the beating of it's wings were light a thousand wings and it threw cyclones of dust around the temple floors, (Helicopter/Air intake to land horozontally), The angel sat on a throne, (Cool looking seat for pilot) And it had the body of a lion, which helicopters do resemble unless it was actually designed to look like a lion. Paws-Struts, Bubble compartment head/body, narrow end with landing struts like a sitting lion . You get my meaning. Read the books and think of it in a person who doesn't understand technology describing technology. ALIENS or really advanced humans from somewhere else or the future.

posted on Jan, 12 2014 @ 07:16 PM
link   
White skinned aliens/Angels/God are all over the old testament. We were seeded and created by aliens and they were the gods of old. Read Genesis, Book of Ezeikiel, Sumerian Tablets translated by Stichin and The ancient Indian Texts. Aliens were all over the place came down in "Falling Stars/Chariots from the HEAVENS/FIRAMENT. THE SKY. Had sex with our women and ruled us as gods. Then they got bored and left or were kicked out after the flood? Sometime after that. The Adam story is some caveman trying to explain being created by gods because he probably worked for them or witnessed them cloning /breeding humans. They just didnt know what technology was. How do you explain the difference between the angry harsh god of the old testament and the lovey coolness of Jesus? They aren't the same "GOD" or individual. If you look at the other religions you had good gods and bad ones full of jealous rage and very humanlike feelings and wrath. Does that sound like a GOD to you. It isn't its an Alien. Humanlike Aliens from somewhere else. And they still come by to check on us every now and then. To screw with us and mess with us or enlighten us. The book of Ezeikiel has a perfect description of a helicopter , When the angels came overhead they sounded like the roaring of the oceans. (Jet Engine in the sky, that's what a jet sounds like) with flsahing lights,( rubies and saphires) , the beating of it's wings were light a thousand wings and it threw cyclones of dust around the temple floors, (Helicopter/Air intake to land horozontally), The angel sat on a throne, (Cool looking seat for pilot) And it had the body of a lion, which helicopters do resemble unless it was actually designed to look like a lion. Paws-Struts, Bubble compartment head/body, narrow end with landing struts like a sitting lion . You get my meaning. Read the books and think of it in a person who doesn't understand technology describing technology. ALIENS or really advanced humans from somewhere else or the future. In the Indian books they talk about gods having nuclear wars with each other. Flying ships/Vimanas and laser weapons. Yeah read it. Cool stuff.
edit on 12-1-2014 by texasyeti because: more info

posted on Jan, 12 2014 @ 07:24 PM
link   

When you read that translation and think of Technology, you say CHAMBER right? Are you sure the guy writing that origionally didn't mean cloning chamber? The child was made in a chamber from two different DNA strands, grown in a chamber and born? Yup that's what I believe.

posted on Jan, 12 2014 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Religious people thinking clearly? They believe in the invisible man. Thinking rationally? I'd stake claim in aliens any day creating us over a god. But then I do believe in the undying spirit and universal energy just not in any god written of by man. So that makes me kind of hypocritical I guess. Does Noahs story of the Ark make sense or does it make more sense that all of the dna on the planet was kept alive and protected then reseeded after a global destruction by aliens? Each theory is nutty but religion and aliens are nutty ideas anyway. But with our experience with cloning and technology doesn't the alien theory make more sense or maybe the fact that humans themselves were more advanced at one time on the planet until some destruction happened?

posted on Jan, 12 2014 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by texasyeti

They believe in the invisible man.

What religion is this. I knew false religions popped up
often but I haven't heard of this one. Please inform us
of this cult of the incvisible man ? Or leave your post
as it is. In it's obvious ignorance according to your own
preferences.

posted on Jan, 12 2014 @ 07:45 PM
link   

randyvs

Since a rib removed would most likely regenerate.
And we can't in any way know if it was just a cell
or a rib. Or quite possibly a rib and then a cell from
that rib. I would guess a lot of things just come down
to believing God almighty, is powerful enough to see
that the translation, is exactly what he would have it
be.

And that my good man, is called faith.

SnF for your knowledge.

edit on 12-1-2014 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

My guess is that God isolated a cell from one of Adams ribs to mix with "an egg called Eve" so to speak. That's my take anyway, may or may not be the truth, but hey, that's what this is all about in a way.

posted on Jan, 12 2014 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Yeh... unfortunately a little typo changes the meaning of the word and hence the entire book.

I dont have too much time on my hands but i can always try to give you some help if i can.... i am not a critic of theories of multiple meanings of the bibles words... youd be surprised what the top kabalistic rabbis know and dont say!

posted on Jan, 12 2014 @ 07:50 PM
link   

And I admire your resolve and your abilities with the
haters.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join