It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Have been getting weird sights & feelings lately

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Hi All,

I dont post too often about this but I get a feeling I have to...

First of all I have had many "weird experiences" in my life. But nothig worth noting in the last little while. I wont go into details about all the old occurances, but for those interested, my stories are pretty much all on Sled's Thread.

Anyways, I normally meditate on a daily basis, and practice Reiki regularly...not in the past few months tho as I can't seem to find time and/or piece and quiet. I still have familly over untill Feb 1st that are at my house since dec 1st....

Anyways, I that past few weeks, I have been seeing things all over the place...although it is nothing that I can clearly identify, I am certain of what I say, I was not on any "funky substances" to alter my perception.

Almost every night during this period, as I am talking with my family, watching tv, reading, whatever, I keep seeing someone/thing moving in my periferal vision its actually disturbing as I get up to check almost everytime.. I obviously find nothing

I see the same things when having dinner in the kitchen, as the front door in a little to my right, I clearly see the shape of a person through the tainted window, and a few times I actually openned the door as I was certain someone WAS there...the tricky part is, My oldest son (8 years old) - he faces the door as we eat - has actully told me many many times (at the same time I noticed movement outside) that he saw something through the window. Then I knew I wasn't dreaming but I didn't talk it over with my family as the kids might get frightenned.
I Still cant figure it out, so if someone has any idea, please post it here. Thanks.

Also, I don't know why, I have been getting weird spontanuous emotions, only 2 types but still. Id be riding the crowded bus, walking in a mall, sidewalks, etc etc always where there are many people (so far), I will suddenly feel the urge to CRY out like a baby for no apparent reason (I actually got a few tears outa me a few times, Or I just feel like starting laughing just like that. And NO I am NOT on any medication, nor do I have a mental illness, neither does anyone in the familly.

Any thought on this my friends?

Thanks
edit on 10-1-2014 by Teye22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 10:26 AM
link   
The spontanious emotions, I can understand that. I would be crying if I had relatives over the house for three weeks and they weren't going to leave for another two and a half weeks too.

As for the other sensations, maybe the brainwaves of someone are projecting something on you. Maybe someone is daydreaming of someone they desire to see. After all, they are relatives, they share some frequencies. Maybe you are secretly hoping the cops will come over and drag them out of your house and send them away.
Aww. Memories of relatives staying over for a long time are dancing in my head.

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 10:55 AM
link   

rickymouse
The spontanious emotions, I can understand that. I would be crying if I had relatives over the house for three weeks and they weren't going to leave for another two and a half weeks too.

As for the other sensations, maybe the brainwaves of someone are projecting something on you. Maybe someone is daydreaming of someone they desire to see. After all, they are relatives, they share some frequencies. Maybe you are secretly hoping the cops will come over and drag them out of your house and send them away.
Aww. Memories of relatives staying over for a long time are dancing in my head.

Thanks RickyMouse, you gave me a good laugh!!

I dont want them to go to jail...I just want them to go home!!! lollll Seriously though, I love them to death, we only see them once a year, during the hollidays, but 2 months is a long time to have your routine scrambled.

They aren't always around though when I see these "shadows like" thingies, so perhaps it has nothing to do with them....then again who knows?

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Hi, the spontaneous appearance of otherwise inexplicable emotions you're describing is a pretty common meditational phenomenon for more advanced/more attenuated practitioners. You might envision these as bubbles of emotion previously trapped within the mind--pocket of gas that have long been stuck underground in the subconscious.

The process you're experiencing is a merely a release valve allowing those formerly-trapped emotional pockets to rise to the surface of the mind and dissolve. As the mind gradually opens through relaxation/meditation, those emotional pockets are freed. Floating to the surface of consciousness they burst and jettison their contents.

You can liken them to involuntary muscle spasms, which are merely releases of pent-up nervous energy trapped within parts of the body. In other words, this is a natural and healthy process, and certainly nothing to be concerned with.

If you happen to be meditating at the time those emotions arise (or happen to be closely observing your thoughts), you'll notice that sometimes those strong emotional bubbles arise in conjunction with very specific memories. You might find that certain emotional bubbles come conjuncted with certain strong childhood experiences, or you might find waves of otherwise random waves of sadness or joyfulness sweeping through you like a brushfire.

Either way, it's perfectly normal. Simply release the emotions when they appear. Remain natural and allow them to pass through you.

Oh, and relax--you're not going insane.
You're just unlocking otherwise buried regions of your mind.

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Teye22

Your sudden changes of emotion, could be you are picking up on the emotions of people around you, this happens to me, suddenly I may be sad and within minutes a friend will call with an issue.

If I feel an emotion that seems strange and not mine I need to remind myself to pray.

I see the things out of the corner of my eye and strange flickers all the time.

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Teye22

I have seen a figure thru the tinted glass at my front door, but always chalked it up to my mind mis-interpreting a car passing by.

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by therealguyfawkes

Thanks for the reply, That would explain the emotional parts and really does make sence, but what about the "visions"? if I may call them that, I thought my head was playing tricks on me untill my son saw it too....would you have any idea about those.

Thank you!

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

What you said, to me, indicates that perhaps I should be more alert to my surroundings, and perhaps I could identify the source of the emotion, becasue I really don't feel they belong to me...

"flickering" is not the wording I chose in my OP but now that you mention it, I don't think any word could describe it better...

Thanks.

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by new_here

I thought that too but I distinctively saw a silouette, shoulders and head, at the same time as my son, and he told me BEFORE I could say anything (so I know he didn't just say that cause I said that, he is 8 after all) and I even got up to open the door....no one there...

thanks for posting

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Teye22

Hello,
One of my "talents" is being an empath. I have learned to control it and recognize it throughout the years, nevertheless it still affects me.
This only happens to me if I am around people with strong emotions. (Really angry, or over joyed, or extremely sad) . Minor emotions don't seem to affect me.
I'd also say it is a "side effect " of your meditation as a previous poster here pointed out. I meditate daily too.

The visitor you are having, well is being very shy, it is perhaps hiding because it knows you could be able to see him/her. Now I wouldn't ask this spirit to appear especially not without any protection, but this is what I suggest:

Meditate and whilst meditating mention this lurking spirit to either your spirit guide/ or guardian angels and ask them to help you identify this spirit (Is it good or bad?). You could also ask for a solution to your problem.

If this spirit is only hiding from you and watching you , and doesn't actually have a message for you, you might need to do a house cleaning, or if you haven't got any experiences with sending unwanted spirits on their merry way, ask someone to help you who can.

Wishing you best of luck, and just to be sure, if I were you I'd start protecting myself with white light.

My humble two cents,

RR

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 11:58 AM
link   
What you're describing is something that has been bothering me for months. Seeing things out of the corner of the eyes, spontaneous sadness, and overwhelming feelings of compassion.

I've related these feelings to quite a few people, and quite a few people have related these things to me unsolicited.

It's not just you, man, something's happening.

My personal take is that the illusion that we've built our lives around is beginning to become so thin and weak, that the reality behind it is about to punch through it. It's the realization that the reality is there, but still having to deal with the illusion that governs our every breathing moment, and the cognitive dissonance that results.

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Rainbowresidue

I was seriously thinking of restarting my meditating tonight. I will take your advice and ask the question.

I had thought of clearing the house, I have before, a few times, but before I do, I wanted to know why I was seeing this as to not chase away an entity that has important information for me. I'll start with the meditation and decide after. I am in no rush as I don't feel threatenned by it at all. It's just around me I guess.

I will be rebuilding my "shields" as well...I must admit I have neglected to do anything in a little while...I feel I must go back to my old routine from November which included my daily meditation. (2 1/2 weeks and it will be easier lol)

I still have plenty white Sage (incense and leaves),so I will be able to clense the house If I feel the need to.

Thanks Rainbow

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Teye22

Glad I could help a little. So we were basically thinking the same thing.
Finding out first whether there is a message , or if it's just a passerby, or a spirit simply attracted to your energy.
Yup, keep those shields up if you don't want anymore unwanted visitors.

My late grandfather visits us from time to time, but he is always welcome.
Even our cat has gotten used to him by now.

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Mon1k3r
What you're describing is something that has been bothering me for months. Seeing things out of the corner of the eyes, spontaneous sadness, and overwhelming feelings of compassion.

I've related these feelings to quite a few people, and quite a few people have related these things to me unsolicited.

It's not just you, man, something's happening.

My personal take is that the illusion that we've built our lives around is beginning to become so thin and weak, that the reality behind it is about to punch through it. It's the realization that the reality is there, but still having to deal with the illusion that governs our every breathing moment, and the cognitive dissonance that results.

Funny you mention that...all my life people have always and I mean ALWAYS confided in me about all kinds of things emotional/physical...and a lot of those were things I really really didn't want to know about

But I never told/asked anyone to tell me, they just do, in a few isolated incidents, it was complete strangers. I let them speak and I listened as I know it helps them to vent and release...but still.

And this is even way way before I started meditating and stuff. And back then (20 yrs ago), I would not consider myself as spiritual at all. things changed and some things didn't.

It's like I was wearing a big sign that was marked "talk to this guy (Arrow pointing at my face) He will listen! lol It's all good if I made a few people feel better I guess.

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Rainbowresidue

Yeah I get you! My dad visits regularly also, but I recognize him (so do my wife/kids/pets) by his distinctive smell of cigarettes (none of us smoke so it stands out). However I don't get the smell when I see these things though so I know it's not him.

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Teye22

Funny you mention that...all my life people have always and I mean ALWAYS confided in me about all kinds of things emotional/physical...and a lot of those were things I really really didn't want to know about.

What a coincidence. All my life I have been some kind of a universal confidant. People tell me things all the time that wouldn't seem appropriate for how well I know them. But then, I do that too. Kinda weirds people out.

link   
reply to post by Teye22

Well, this is just a guess, but I think that based on what you said here, you are experiencing a period of stress in your life, maybe you aren't sleeping well and have a lot of thoughts racing through your mind.....or, heck, maybe IT REALLY IS THOSE DAMN RELATIVES WHO JUST WON'T LEAVE!

If you're nervous it's natural to see things, it's because of all the tension you're accumulating!
Keeping a family togheter is already a stressfull and hard thing to do, just add a little mishap here and a little mishap there, and consuming/negative energies will build up within you, even if you don't consciously know they're there...

So because of this mental state your brain is in, it can indeed happen that you get this overwhelming feeling and you'd just want to cry...and maybe that's what you should do, maybe that's all you need right now, a good liberating cry.

......just please don't get a mental breakdown and murder the family
, they love you!

edit on 10/1/14 by MadHatter364 because:

link   
reply to post by Teye22

Me too, in fact after I signed off the topic I sat here thinking the same thing, strangers in grocery stores, yup

Or someone from my past will show up on my door step hang on to me for dear life, tell me all their problems and I may never hear from them again for years.

I have been a little bitter about it lately.

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 12:59 PM
link   

MadHatter364
reply to post by Teye22

Well, this is just a guess, but I think that based on what you said here, you are experiencing a period of stress in your life, maybe you aren't sleeping well and have a lot of thoughts racing through your mind.....or, heck, maybe IT REALLY IS THOSE DAMN RELATIVES WHO JUST WON'T LEAVE!

Could be, I don't feel TOO stressed (every one has stress to a point), it would not explain the past though...And this trip was planned for a 2 months stay...they are from accross the country. It is just getting a bit tiring to have our routine flipped upside down...

If you're nervous it's natural to see things, it's because of all the tension you're accumulating!
Keeping a family togheter is already a stressfull and hard thing to do, just add a little mishap here and a little mishap there, and consuming/negative energies will build up within you, even if you don't consciously know they're there...

So because of this mental state your brain is in, it can indeed happen that you get this overwhelming feeling and you'd just want to cry...and maybe that's what you should do, maybe that's all you need right now, a good liberating cry.

Although raising a familly of 3 kids is tiring and somewhat stressful, I have been a parent for 11 years now and have gotten the hang of most of it(or so I think lol) and every thing runs smoothly normaly. But unconsciously, you could very well be right.

When I got those emotions, I knew that they were not mine, dont ask how I just knew!

......just please don't get a mental breakdown and murder the family
, they love you!

edit on 10/1/14 by MadHatter364 because:

NEVER GONNA HAPPEN!!!! and I love them more
Nuf said!

Thanks for posting!

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Teye22
reply to post by new_here

I thought that too but I distinctively saw a silouette, shoulders and head, at the same time as my son, and he told me BEFORE I could say anything (so I know he didn't just say that cause I said that, he is 8 after all) and I even got up to open the door....no one there...

thanks for posting

I just remembered about something you may be interested in. Google 'smudging' or 'saging' your house. My sisters and I actually did this at my Mom's house while she was at the grocery, lol... b/c of the negative vibes that were permeating us all. Not saying you have negative vibe feeling, necessarily, but it is supposed to work on negative spirits/entities too. Interesting read, anyway. I think it is an old Native American tradition.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join