It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My son (16) came home frightened!! Black eyed non-human?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 10:54 AM
link   
If I came across such a person, I would simply bless him in the name of god and move on about my business. I would make it so that he would cross the street to avoid me in the future. Our world is already so screwed up and life verging on crisis every day for most, why would anyone be scared any longer? Lose the fear of the unknown!

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by super70

Your story sounds like his.. except the fear didn't really come over him until he did flee. It was an urgent need to get AWAY from whatever this was.

It could be he senses people like I do and the sense was telling him this person isn't "good". I just don't know.

I do know that when he got home and felt safe with me he was letting all the emotions out he had been holding in and wouldn't shut up about telling me how he was "feeling".

My son has a car, pays for his own insurance, good looking, honors kid, deep thinker, and very in tune with peoples vibes. He doesn't hang out with a lot of people.. just certain few that are as mature as him. He's no dummy. Because I know him like the back of my hand this story took me by a complete surprise.

Whatever it was, he believes it wasn't natural and the fact is we will never know.

The ones with him will have a bond forever because they all believe this wasn't "normal" or natural. Could it have been? Of course! I believe anything and everything is possible.

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

Firstly you need to keep a close eye on your son.If he starts acting strangely or says things out of turn then my guess is that this entity attached ititself.

Secondly, protect each member of the family by closing your eyes and wrapping each person with a ball of light..over and over until a protective bubble forms around them. The light is so bright, its difficult to look at.

You can also invoke a seal of containment on any malevolent entities that are in your families presence.

Good luck.

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by sligtlyskeptical

I'm with you on that.

My son is more along the lines of an atheist/agnostic though. I am deeply spiritual and we have deep spiritual conversations. I can literally blow his mind one minute and then he falls back into thinking there may be a "god but not in the biblical sense". Or.. "there may be a God, I just don't know". He has a science mind. He wants proof!!

Again, the boy is a free thinker and not easily manipulated. He only believes in his logic. If his logic agrees then so it is.

He said he didn't feel the need for protection or prayer. He didn't feel like this thing could over power him. His fear came from the experience of "I can't believe I am seeing this and what is it."

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by vivid1975

Thank you, although he would say that is silly and he doesn't need it but I on the other hand believe in the power of the light and surrounding my house and family members. Don't think for a minute I didn't do that as I finally drifted to sleep last night.

He is totally himself today, but I will be watching him closely just in case. I would rather be safe than sorry!!

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

I understand what he said about getting the feeling this being wasnt human. In my case there was a palpable dark energy this man was emitting, like reverse energy. Not putting it out, but sucking it in. I couldnt understand why none of my family members were feeling it too. It was intense. I remember feeling completely drained of energy and sort of bewildered, although extremely releived when we left. This was about 28 years ago and I still wonder what that was.

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 11:13 AM
link   

projectbane
reply to post by MamaJ

Hmmmmmm a person who has 6500 posts, is a member of this type site claiming her son saw a "being" and justifying how rational and undramatic her son is......what are the chances???????????? hmmmmmmmm

Hahaha. RIGHT! What are the chances?

It's a wonder I do not see weird stuff as I believe in all kinds of weirdness and remain open to possibilities that I have yet to experience. I try to keep it real. This is a strange world and obviously you have not had a life filled with anything "abnormal".

The fact is, this isn't about me and if you knew me on here you would know I don't believe in dark spirits, or black eyed people!!?? although I remain on the fence NOW!

Also, you would know I am into philosophical and mythological conversations and or debates of the afterlife. I seek proof therefor I am also science minded, hence where my son gets it.

Again, this isn't about me.

Try again..

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 11:15 AM
link   

canucks555
My girlfriend works as a pharmacist at Walmart here in Canada. She's told me (half halfheartedly?) that she sees "weird alien people" all the time there.
I don't think she's just talking about weirdos, she's mentioned it a few times/ I'll ask her more about it tonight when she comes over and relate anything interesting to the forum.
edit on 8-1-2014 by canucks555 because: (no reason given)

It's Walmart. They even have a website about the "people of Walmart". Some of the craziest looking folks I've ever seen were at my local Walmart, so I'm not surprised your girlfriend said that. Also, working in a pharmacy lends itself to dealing with some very odd customers...

I've never seen the "black eyed people", but I am well aware of the stories surrounding them.

I'm more on the skeptical side of things, and would attribute the black eyed person in the OP to someone with contacts or tattooed eyeballs. It's in a place like Walmart where you'd be likely to see someone like that.

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 11:18 AM
link   

kaylaluv

Soloprotocol
here you go...no need to worry..

www.colouryoureyes.com...

My guess is this is exactly what the OP's son saw. I imagine it's pretty freaky looking in person. I also imagine the black-eyed person got just the reaction he wanted.

This definitely could be the case. At 16 he doesn't have the experience I do nor is he able to be as strong as me at his age.

After I get back from work i am going to question his friends and see what they say about it to me and see if they share the same feelings today. Maybe after thinking it over they are more or less thinking they were "tricked".

No doubt though, I will be keeping an eye and ear out for the next few weeks.

This was a total shock coming from them. I wish you guys knew us and understood more that he is laid back and not easily taken back.. nor am I.

We as a family have went through all kinds of stuff together and apart. We are not your typical oh everything has been great. My kids have had to mature quick. I am not regretting this, just stating the facts.

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

My first thought on this subject when it first came to light for me was FALLEN ANGELS. Kind of like Lucifer. The end is near and the armies are growing. Call me crazy but it's not because I'm a christian. I haven't gone to church in years, but i do believe in God. It's the fact that I have felt this for sometime now. Something big is going to happen soon.

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by MystikMushroom

I've never seen the "black eyed people", but I am well aware of the stories surrounding them.

I'm more on the skeptical side of things, and would attribute the black eyed person in the OP to someone with contacts or tattooed eyeballs. It's in a place like Walmart where you'd be likely to see someone like that.

Exactly! I have seen some crazy looking people there. lol Who knows.. I don't because I wasn't there. All I have to go on is his word and for what it's worth... he has always followed through on his word. Again, not your typical 16 yr old. I have taught him how to cook, grill, and clean, and wash clothes, and fight, and play hockey and how to be a good friend and son. He is not easily scared.

Was he at that moment over reacting to a weird looking person? Probably so. He hasn't seen a lot of weirdos in his years like I have.

I was concerned because he kept talking about the feeling before he turned around and after. When I read online i read the same thoughts, feelings and details.. which made me create the thread.

it probably was nothing more than some freak weirding people out. lol

(post by Craninalbliss removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Read quite a bit on these "things" in my time. I can't remember all of it... But it seems they are emotionless, black eyed... children? - What i remember a lot of them were children or young "beings" - Trying to get in to people's houses to use the phone is one i remember propping up. But they don't come in unless you allow them? Can't remember all the deets. So no estranged visitors to your home!

It's really quite scary so if this is what he saw then i understand both your's and his fears. I was always skeptical and probably always will be... But it's nothing to with trust, it just seems so crazy and spooky for it to be real!

Stay safe and keep an eye on him. It can't have been nice to see.

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Daver2056

I like you, wonder about that possibility. I leave the door open, just in case. I don't like surprises.

I believe he believes without a shadow of a doubt whatever it was.. was non-human.

Was it a human? Probably so.. but I remain open to other possibilities. I'm not one of these people that wont believe something unless I have experienced such. He is not alone.. others have seen and described the same, so they all may have seen weirdos and just not processed they are weirdos. lol I don't know.

Was it something out of this world? I don't know.

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 11:40 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 11:46 AM
link   

MamaJ
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Please tell me what you think or know on this subject. All of his friends saw it and "felt" it.

He says at the moment of eye contact, he was not scared of it, more disgusted. He was confused at what he was seeing and feeling.

Some time back I read a very similar story. It was in a grocery store that the guy saw this being which looked like a human female, she was touching the fruits and vegetables but not picking anything up, he felt the same thing your son felt a feeling of revulsion even though she looked very attractive.

When he met her eyes he felt she was inside his head. (can't remember what he said but something weird about her eyes) She watched him with a weird smile on her face and he left the store without buying anything, she followed him out and he actually ran in broad daylight, a grown man... got in his car and left.

In his mirror he saw her get in a car.

He said she was not a human and that he was positive that she was not human and that she had selected him somehow for her attention, he was terrified. He had never been a believer in aliens or supernatural but this encounter changed his life.

His story was very believable, it happened in an area in so. Ca I believe, this is as close as I can remember it, affected me a lot too his story.

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 11:53 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

I'm sure it was an unnerving experience for your son. I don't know what he saw, but there is a body mod called Scleral tattooing. Scleral tattooing is the practice of tattooing the sclera, or white part of the human eye. This process is relatively new and is viewed as an extreme practice. Is it possible he met one of these extreme body modders?

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by th3dudeabides

bLACK EYED KIDS

johnkettler.com...

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by kaylaluv

Thank you.. weird thinking.. weird people... they are everywhere. lol

Maybe this is why I have never feared much, I have the light on my side.

Being concerned with my son's feelings shouldn't be abnormal nor should equate to me raising a mama's boy who is weak.

I don't get why it is so uncommon for a mom to be open with her kids and talk with them about anything they want to talk about.

My kids are strong.. not as strong as me because they haven't lived long enough but I have confidence they will be stronger.

I'm not about to go back and forth defending my position as a mom or his position as a strong minded kid. It's draining.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join