It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My son (16) came home frightened!! Black eyed non-human?

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

I still say . . . trust the discernment, perceptions, intuition of your son.

He's been a solid son to date. He didn't change overnight. He's still a solid son. He didn't relate things as he did for the fun of it.

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Curious69

It's cool. The wording was definitely not perfect, so it's understandable. I still love ya

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 05:47 PM
link   

TheLegend
reply to post by rareredhead

He's not delusional or an idiot, and I wouldn't laugh at my son for telling me that story. He just reported an observation - one that he had never experienced before and caught him by surprise (same goes for most people who suddenly see a "black eyed" person - as I said, the point of it is to catch people off-guard). A young person would not have complete control on his/her emotions too, so the experience will seem far more exaggerated in their mind and they wouldn't be able to analyze a surprising situation immediately. There are 13 yr olds I knew growing up who still believed in Santa.... I don't doubt his story, I just know what the most plausible explanation is without jumping to fantasy or giving my son a complex.

If you hear hoofs on a Texas ranch, don't think Zebra first and foremost.

edit on 11-1-2014 by TheLegend because: (no reason given)

Well, you seem convinced it was contacts. In this case it may have been. You're still completely ignoring these type of stories that happened before the contacts were available. Not that I really care though.

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Ghost147

May I ask which photo this was? Or which murderer?

I don't know I have not tried to find out. I would not want to see him again. I will never watch anything like that again.

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by mirageman

He crumbled and threw the receipt away when he was running but he is going to show me the cashier the next time we go so we can ask him if he remembers that night.

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 06:06 PM
link   

BO XIAN
reply to post by MamaJ

I still say . . . trust the discernment, perceptions, intuition of your son.

He's been a solid son to date. He didn't change overnight. He's still a solid son. He didn't relate things as he did for the fun of it.

Exactly... and this is why I am remaining aware and will be going back time and time again so hopefully will at least be able to talk to the cashier.

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by BanTv

Well, you seem convinced it was contacts. In this case it may have been. You're still completely ignoring these type of stories that happened before the contacts were available. Not that I really care though.

See... that is what I wondered. Which is it? Did y'all ever figure it out because I must have overlooked that part. I have been real busy but I've at least tried to keep up with the replies?

When were the contacts made and when did these sightings first appear?

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by BanTv

You're still completely ignoring these type of stories that happened before the contacts were available. Not that I really care though.

I'm also ignoring stories about vampires before vampire fangs were available. Or stories about mermaids before mermaid costumes were around.

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLegend

Kind of out there, but...

Hum well consider the possibility of bleed through.

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

But why aren't you naming the location of the store, checking the receipt details (that your son possibly lost in his fright) and logging a complaint with the manager of the, as yet unnamed, Walmart store so he can check CCTV footage and possibly trace any payment card details of the intimidating person?

Feel free to ignore this question as you have done with other people asking similar questions.

However if you do to choose to ignore it then it suggests you want to spin, rather than solve the story.

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 06:17 PM
link   

mirageman
reply to post by MamaJ

But why aren't you naming the location of the store, checking the receipt details (that your son possibly lost in his fright) and logging a complaint with the manager of the, as yet unnamed, Walmart store so he can check CCTV footage and possibly trace any payment card details of the intimidating person?

Feel free to ignore this question as you have done with other people asking similar questions.

However if you do to choose to ignore it then it suggests you want to spin, rather than solve the story.

I have been reluctant to name the location as it's personal to where I live. Call me paranoid. I ALREADY said I am twenty min from Nashville in an earlier post. I just got through saying what he did with the receipt... please read. Im not logging a complaint because I don't have time and wouldn't do any good anyway except make me and my son look coo coo for cocoa puffs.

I'm not ignoring.. you are not reading.

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 06:19 PM
link   

You shouldn't be surprised. There is a lot of free thinking that goes on around here. lol

Mermaids may have been a real thing. May be real today. I have never seen one though.

This world is filled with mysterious creatures you have never laid eyes on. We have yet to discover much that is in our oceans.

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

My point was there are thousands of mythological creatures and abnormal beings from history to which there is no evidence for yet are manufactured today in Hollywood or Halloween stores. If someone is telling me that there are black eyed beings because there are stories of them since before sclera lenses were invented, then they are opening up a slimy can of worms.

However, if you want my opinion on those older black eyed stories (I don't know of any), here would be the most likely explanations:
-Mercury poisoning (extremely prevalent once upon a time). People were literally going insane, e.g. Mad Hatter Syndrome. Not coincidentally, this was the time a lot of modern mythological creatures sprung up.
-Lead poisoning - extremely prevalent for most of history and especially with the Romans (who sure loved stories about demons).
-Early Sci-fi writers.
-A man missing both eyes (war time injuries, shrapnel, etc. that sparked a story).
-Tons of unregulated drugs that were distributed freely for centuries.

Can think of more but that's probably adequate.

As far as mermaids go - drunk, dehydrated, and lacking vitamins while being on a boat for weeks-months and seeing a far off dolphin or manatee would probably do it. Hm, isn't odd how there were no male mermaids? Add horny to the equation too.

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 06:39 PM
link   

MamaJ

mirageman
reply to post by MamaJ

I have been reluctant to name the location as it's personal to where I live. Call me paranoid. I ALREADY said I am twenty min from Nashville in an earlier post. I just got through saying what he did with the receipt... please read. Im not logging a complaint because I don't have time and wouldn't do any good anyway except make me and my son look coo coo for cocoa puffs.

I'm not ignoring.. you are not reading.

Just trying to keep up. But your answers were exactly what I was expecting.

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

Was your son able to describe the clothing the entity was wearing... other reports of this nature have some common elements...

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 09:55 PM
link   

edit on 11-1-2014 by BanTv because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 10:01 PM
link   

TheLegend
reply to post by MamaJ

My point was there are thousands of mythological creatures and abnormal beings from history to which there is no evidence for yet are manufactured today in Hollywood or Halloween stores. If someone is telling me that there are black eyed beings because there are stories of them since before sclera lenses were invented, then they are opening up a slimy can of worms.

However, if you want my opinion on those older black eyed stories (I don't know of any), here would be the most likely explanations:
-Mercury poisoning (extremely prevalent once upon a time). People were literally going insane, e.g. Mad Hatter Syndrome. Not coincidentally, this was the time a lot of modern mythological creatures sprung up.
-Lead poisoning - extremely prevalent for most of history and especially with the Romans (who sure loved stories about demons).
-Early Sci-fi writers.
-A man missing both eyes (war time injuries, shrapnel, etc. that sparked a story).
-Tons of unregulated drugs that were distributed freely for centuries.

Can think of more but that's probably adequate.

As far as mermaids go - drunk, dehydrated, and lacking vitamins while being on a boat for weeks-months and seeing a far off dolphin or manatee would probably do it. Hm, isn't odd how there were no male mermaids? Add horny to the equation too.

Sheesh, was that so hard?! I gave you a star and appreciate your input.

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Add horny in and we get off track, for sure. Lol

I get your point.. totally with ya on all of them.

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by BuzzDengue

He said it was the same color of the skin... tan In color. Cloth like dress.
edit on 11-1-2014 by MamaJ because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 10:53 PM
link   

MamaJ
reply to post by BanTv

See... that is what I wondered. Which is it? Did y'all ever figure it out because I must have overlooked that part. I have been real busy but I've at least tried to keep up with the replies?

When were the contacts made and when did these sightings first appear?

Someone mentioned they've been out since 2000ish. Some people have mentioned (in this thread alone) their experience happened 10-20+ years ago. They also haven't been easily available to kids as far as I know. They're supposed to be for theatre/productions/special fx. I honestly haven't researched it, but I'm open to possibilities. Mainly because, like I said, haven't researched or experienced BEK's.
edit on 11-1-2014 by BanTv because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join