It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2014 turning things around-unconventionally.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 07:45 PM
link   
In 1998 I was diagnosed with schizophrenia and I was put on risperedone for a decade,then solien till recently in this time I have ballooned from 90kg of solid muscle to 126kg,my teeth have been ruined by this medication and there are other ill effects recently I was put on abilify which is the current generation drug it has been a different world on this drug,my mental clarity and alacrity has improved significantly I am told that this drug is not as fattening so I can loose some weight-I have joined weight watchers my first meeting is next Monday.

I have had all relevant blood and urine tests and nothing is terribly wrong but my liver and kidney functions are off due to no doubt taking these drugs,thankfully though there is no sign of diabetes and my chlorestorol is 4.2 -I dont eat garbage.

I have joined a gym and will start next Monday when silly season hours finish till them I am doing a 5 km walk a day.

My blood pressure has been a huge problem however but with treatment its been brought down to manageable levels,I dont want to be on blood pressure medication forever however,sleep apnea has been blamed as a cause for keeping it hard to control.

Im now 48 and have been a pack a day smoker for 33 years,I have recently cut down and intend to quit soon,I have been given a book the Power of Chi with Chinese breathing exersizes hopefully quitting and these exersizes will improve my apnea so when I have my sleep test next month I wont need a cpap machine.

I have read that a poor liver blocks weight loss so I am doing a detox with sodium bicarbonate and borax daily about 1/8 teaspoon each in a litre of water.

A major problem with my condition long term is lack of energy and chronic tiredness so I will be taking a himalayan pink salt solution for electrolytes.

So these are my problems and what im doing if you have any further ideas or suggestions Id love to see and discuss them,Im also interested in food grade h2 02 as a general health tonic....Im sick of pharmacueticals

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Well. Good luck !

I don't think the Himalayan sea salt solution is gonna make any difference though. It's a bit confusing to read forme, that you run 5 km a day, and have a bad condition etc...

I assume it's the added weight, that's slowing you down. I definitely causes you to be tired faster, and it is a constant force, that's pushing against all your joints, and bones. It wears you down.

I would be paying attention on the blood pressure though. It isn't healthy. If you continue a system to reach higher pressure levels then what is normal, you can assume something to break eventually. It isn't something where breaking anything, is an option.

I'm no doc though.

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Sinter Klaas

Run Id probably have a heart attack if I ran 5km,no its just a brisk walk,my next step up will be moderate exersize on an elliptical trainer but running is a way off yet...LOL

new topics

join