It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Korean Chemtrail Program Causes US Polar Vortex

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 06:12 AM
link   
Y'all have a great day. I'm off to look for more interesting stories and I have to nuke my coffee. It got cold in a minute sitting on my night stand. Brrrrrr it's cold out there. Stay warm.

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 06:15 AM
link   

AutumnWitch657
reply to post by ChefSlug

Well looky here where we all are now. You smell that? It's unadulterated skunk.

That was coz of me!!!
I called it 1st, I called it 1st

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 06:16 AM
link   

There were alot of jets in the air headed there last week. Every time there are extra jets headed toward North Korea we have climate change. It happens the same time every year.

I guarantee there are more jets in the air at any one time over the states then North Korea even own.

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 06:19 AM
link   

ChefSlug
It's purely speculation.

The trigger was Kin Jong-un ' s birthday.

There were alot of jets in the air headed there last week. Every time there are extra jets headed toward North Korea we have climate change. It happens the same time every year.

Last year was a warm year, Kin Jong-un had a small birthday party. Evidence.

To explain how chem trails effect earthquakes: 1. Chemicals are sprayed into the air 2. Uncharacteristic rain patterns form 3. Uncharacteristic micro-climatic changes occur 4. Volcanoes are effected by these micro-climatic changes 5. Volcanoes cause earthquakes 6. Earthquakes cause uncharacteristic rain patterns

The aviation dept. of North Korea has to have something to do with this cold weather. I know you feel it.

Feck it, Im convinced!!!!

So now what do we do about this?

I say we send in Sly Stallone and Arnie with a few machine guns and Bazookas to take out the secret base where all his Chemtrail madness is commanded from.
Seems as plausible as your theory LOL

Just messin around, no offence intended

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 06:29 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 06:39 AM
link   

AutumnWitch657

Wait...is this like movie script? It is. Jackie Chan as Kim Jung Un. And Morgan Freeman in another great starring roll as a high ranking military officer.

Or Morgan could play Dennis Rodman

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Climate being the same at that time of year.

What are seasons, Larry?

Is Larry the Host of Jeopardy?

Larry is a good game show host name I will run with it.

Last year was a warm year, Kin Jong-un had a small birthday party. Evidence.

Lets fuel the missiles before its too late.

To explain how chem trails effect earthquakes: 1. Chemicals are sprayed into the air 2. Uncharacteristic rain patterns form 3. Uncharacteristic micro-climatic changes occur 4. Volcanoes are effected by these micro-climatic changes 5. Volcanoes cause earthquakes 6. Earthquakes cause uncharacteristic rain patterns

I still don't get it,

could you maybe elaborate further and in more finer detail how these points of yours connect?

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 06:52 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 07:10 AM
link   

ChefSlug
In the third world war, the

Face Palm

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 07:13 AM
link   

AkHolic
POST REMOVED BY STAFF

I so want to change his name to Pugsley. But that might insult the Adams family. Snap snap.
edit on Tue Jan 7 2014 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 07:16 AM
link   
reply to post by InhaleExhale

Have no fear. No one has a head big enough to wrap around these concepts.

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 07:18 AM
link   

InhaleExhale

AutumnWitch657

Wait...is this like movie script? It is. Jackie Chan as Kim Jung Un. And Morgan Freeman in another great starring roll as a high ranking military officer.

Or Morgan could play Dennis Rodman

Come on we have to have some reality here. LOL. I can accept him as God but not Dennis Rodman.

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 07:26 AM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

I'm still laughing about the ruthless archenemy part. Doesn't that get countered with a super hero?

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 09:08 AM
link   

* * N O T I C E * *

If you have not read the purpose and forum statement for Skunk Works or it's been awhile, please take a moment to do so now.

ATS Skunk Works

This forum is dedicated to the all-important highly speculative topics that may not be substantiated by many, if any facts and span the spectrum of topics discussed on ATS. Readers and users should be aware that extreme theories without corroboration are embraced in this forum. Discussion topics and follow-up responses in this forum will likely tend to lean in favor of conspiracies, scandals, and cover-ups. Members who would seek to refute such theories should be mindful of AboveTopSecret.com's tradition of focusing on conspiracy theory, cover-ups, and scandals.

I have taken a moment to underline what matters most for what is being said here. Threads are started and/or moved into this forum for specific reasons. Respect for an OP, their content and their effort to share something is both requested and expected. Should someone feel an OP post is too far out, even by SW standards? You're more than welcome to use the complaint/suggestion form so all staff may look at and consider the issue.

Skunk Works is a place where all T&C apply equally with the other 100+ forums ATS Offers. If the content of this forum offends some, there are many more to choose from.

Thank you and please carry on with your previously scheduled discussion.

edit on 7-1-2014 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 12:32 PM
link   

What proof do you have of this? It seems like the OP is trying to scare the lesser minded. You need proof to back up your claims or it is just speculation.

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 01:21 PM
link   

ChefSlug

The aviation dept. of North Korea has to have something to do with this cold weather. I know you feel it.

The North Korean Air Force has a grand total of 11 medium or heavy transport category aircraft. How is this less than meager airlift capacity supposed to blanket the skies with chemicals?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join