It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where Do You Get Your EJuice?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 01:30 AM
link   
I would like to know (from my fellow vape heads) where you get your juice from and what is the flavor you keep coming back to.

I am going on 8 months without a cigarette and am in a search for some new/different ejuice to try. I fell for Lemonade and smoked that for a really, really, long time. Now it seems that either the company changed the flavor on me, or my taste buds finally returned to normal and now the same juice just doesn't taste... the same.

I have tried Vape Dudes, Mt. Baker Vapor, Red Dragon, and Apollo so far company wise. I have purchased mainly from Mt. Baker but I haven't tried every flavor from any of those places.

I am interested in whatever you throw out there, as I am in sore need of a new ADV.

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 01:36 AM
link   
I don't smoke or use the e-cig so I can't tell you..sorry....but I'll find out from my friend who does....she had some weird flavor the other day. I think strawberry? ...anyepway, have you ever thought about quitting totally? ....and no I'm not a " you should quit preacher"... I'm just curious.
edit on 7-1-2014 by Meldionne1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 01:43 AM
link   
MTBAKERVAPOR!!!

For sure is my #1 spot i recommend and shop at... Close second is myfreedomsmokes, I cant live without the orange tic tac they offer!

I just tried virgin vapor, glass eye dropper bottles, pretty neat, and 100% organic juice is a nice plus! Although it adds to the cost(about double mtbakervapor prices)... I got some of the samples, and really love the snake bite flavor!

I have gotten into DIY and make most of my juice anymore, but i cant make orange tic tac!! ugh i need that flavoring, I have over 65 flavorings to make tons of blends...

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Meldionne1
I don't smoke or use the e-cig so I can't tell you..sorry....but I'll find out from my friend who does....she had some weird flavor the other day. I think strawberry? ...anyepway, have you ever thought about quitting totally? ....and no I'm not a " you should quit preacher"... I'm just curious.
edit on 7-1-2014 by Meldionne1 because: (no reason given)

I have quit. The only thing I inhale now is flavor. I enjoy that and there are no harmful side effects from it, so I continue to smoke it instead of cigarettes.

morder1
MTBAKERVAPOR!!!

For sure is my #1 spot i recommend and shop at... Close second is myfreedomsmokes, I cant live without the orange tic tac they offer!

I just tried virgin vapor, glass eye dropper bottles, pretty neat, and 100% organic juice is a nice plus! Although it adds to the cost(about double mtbakervapor prices)... I got some of the samples, and really love the snake bite flavor!

I have gotten into DIY and make most of my juice anymore, but i cant make orange tic tac!! ugh i need that flavoring, I have over 65 flavorings to make tons of blends...

There is always that ONE flavor isn't it? I loved Vape Dudes lemonade flavor, but can't stand the shipping/processing time. If they had more help and could process orders in under a week (all the time) I would still be using them.

I have thought about trying to make my own, but wasn't sure how hard it was. Is it pretty easy to do? Cost effective?

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 02:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Kangaruex4Ewe

Have to say, e-cigs are vapour, water vapour in your lungs can be harmful.
They can cause pneumonia.

www.google.co.uk...

I have just quit smoking and am using patches and lozenges.
The lozenges are awesome for taking away cravings and I am steadily using less of them.

I suffer chest infections quite easily, so I will never touch an e-cig. Why need to puff when you can get help from your GP to cut it out completely?
edit on 7-1-2014 by Chukkles because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 02:19 AM
link   

My current favorites are

Strawberry Kiwi, Chai Tea, and Cinnamon Roll from VISTAVAPORS

I also mix Blackberry and Lemonade from UnoVapor their apple pie is pretty good too sometimes I mix a little of their Cinnamon with it.

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Grimpachi

My current favorites are

I also mix Blackberry and Lemonade from UnoVapor their apple pie is pretty good too sometimes I mix a little of their Cinnamon with it.

Thanks Grimpachi! That's what I am talking about. The industry blew up so fast that there are companies popping up almost daily. I have not heard of either of these, but that blackberry and lemonade mix sounds right up my alley!!!

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Chukkles

Have to say, e-cigs are vapour, water vapour in your lungs can be harmful.
They can cause pneumonia.

That's a wives tale based off of completely false information. Your lungs can absorb and also secreat fluid just think about swimmers and divers. There is absolutely no danger of getting pneumonia from e vapor unless you vape after someone who has the virus.

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 02:28 AM
link   

No problem. That company seemed pretty affordable and they delivered fast. I bought a bunch of different flavors from them and two others some I haven't tried yet.

I still haven't found one that tastes like a cig but one was close their Turkish Tabacco isn't bad. Every once in a while I still crave a smoke and it does the trick then I am back to the stuff that tastes like food.

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 03:21 AM
link   

My current favorites are

Man, are you guys talking about e-cigs or drinks?????
You sure are making me thirsty and I could go for a slice of apple pie on the side too!!!

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 03:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Grimpachi

I haven't found any that taste like regular ciggs either. I gave up after a month or two and just stuck with mostly citrus flavors. I do still get a yearning for an analogue on occasion, I just have to stick with the old ejuice though. I know people who have quit 30 years ago and they say they still get a craving for a cigg too. I guess it never really goes away.

snarky412

My current favorites are

Man, are you guys talking about e-cigs or drinks?????
You sure are making me thirsty and I could go for a slice of apple pie on the side too!!!

It does seem like we are talking about everything BUT ecigs doesn't it?

I have seen people say that they never smoked but they started vaping to curb their appetites for sweet things. You can get everything from Eggnog to Absinthe to cheesecake. They are remarkably close to the real taste at times!! I can't imagine people wanting to do it just for that... but there it is.

edit on 1/7/2014 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 04:49 AM
link   
Ive been hooked on the nanacolada and swedish fish from gotvapes. First went there for the fluxomizers, but their juice is pretty good as well. They are not the tastiest flavors ive ever had, but they are generally clean. They dont leave that nasty brown residue that some others seem to leave behind and build up around the atomizer. My atomizers seems to last much longer with their juice.

Its also the best price i have found so far, at $12 for ~33ml i can purchase a month or two worth of juice without breaking the bank.

I may have to give mtbaker a try though.

Awesome thread OP S+F

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 05:38 AM
link   

xDeadcowx
Ive been hooked on the nanacolada and swedish fish from gotvapes. First went there for the fluxomizers, but their juice is pretty good as well. They are not the tastiest flavors ive ever had, but they are generally clean. They dont leave that nasty brown residue that some others seem to leave behind and build up around the atomizer. My atomizers seems to last much longer with their juice.

Its also the best price i have found so far, at $12 for ~33ml i can purchase a month or two worth of juice without breaking the bank.

Awesome thread OP S+F

Thanks!!

I have ordered a few things from Got Vapes, but never any of their ejuice. They have a lot of nice drip tips and most any tank/clearo you can think of. I'll have to order a bottle from them next time I order some supplies to see how it is.

If you are going to try Mt. Baker be sure to look at their shade scale beforehand as some of their liquids do thicken when heated and my experience is like yours.... it's hell on your heads when you have juice that does that. I keep their Razzle Dazzle, Tangerine, Lightspeed, and Spurberry on hand most all of the time.

Sometimes you just need something new.

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 07:03 AM
link   
Johnson Creek

VG based ( they have entire lines based on PG or VG ).
I'm a big fan of tobacco flavors and all of theirs are dead on, although they have others.

Tennessee Cured is my daily vape.

Super fast shipping and fantastic customer service!

Ak

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 07:50 AM
link   

AkHolic
Johnson Creek

VG based ( they have entire lines based on PG or VG ).
I'm a big fan of tobacco flavors and all of theirs are dead on, although they have others.

Tennessee Cured is my daily vape.

Super fast shipping and fantastic customer service!

Ak

Thank you! I have heard a few things about Johnson Creek floating around. All good so far. Shipping is a concern of mine as well, as there is not one vape shop anywhere near me. Everything I use I have to order online. Juice, batteries, drip tips, etc... all of it has to be ordered.

I might give their tobacco flavors a try since I have not been able to find anything close to what I smoked out there. I finally gave up on it a few months back and just stuck to the other flavors. It wouldn't be so bad to have a nice ADV tobacco.

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Chukkles

Well...yes, you can get pneumonia from a water vapor build up. If you are sickly and find yourself compromised.

But the use of heat and refrigerated air has dehumidified houses to the point that some extra vapor can often help keep things moving. Especially if you are one of the many who are dehydrated to one degree or another.

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 11:15 AM
link   

xDeadcowx

Awesome thread OP S+F

Mount Baker, you can get 30 ml bottles for 6.50.

50 ml bottles with 2 extra shots of flavoring are only 11.50.

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 11:23 AM
link   
DIY isnt too hard at all, or expensive, in fact its hugely cheaper than buying the pre-mixed juice...

I have gotten 90% of my flavors from MBV, the other 10% from myfreedomsmokes... 1 bottle of juice will make about 60-100 ml of juice, depending how strong the flavor is etc...

That 1 bottle of flavor cost 3-5 bucks... usually cheaper to buy 15 ml of flavoring, than 15 ml of that same juice pre-made...

The PG/VG, is real cheap, on Amazon theres a good brand, Essential Depot. You ready for this? 8-10$ per QUART!(Which is around 950 ML per quart!)

The only other thing you need is nicotine, which isnt too aweful, I think around 25$ for 120ml of 60mg nic is what I buy from myfreedomsmokes.

Which I vape 6-10mg of nic, so that nic bottle for 25 bucks will last me 700-1200 ML of juice!!!

The only other stuff you need is bottles, syringe, and other mixing equipment... Very rewarding, and Its fun making juice for people I know.

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 11:26 AM
link   
FYI, I too have not found any good tobacco flavors...

the only one I even somewhat like is, blu-bacco from MBV.

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Mmmmm.... Well...

What I utilize is my Triple 7 bullet e-cig, they do make some good flavors, like peach as well... Not to big on there menthol (I was a menthol smoker prior to my e-cig)

Halo, is a great distributor and maker of e-cigs and there e-juice is one of a kind. I prefer there Menthol Ice and i'm currently smoking it now.

Also check out Alien Visions E-Juice.

Best regards,

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join