It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cool Ancient Civlization Videos...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+23 more 
posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 07:15 PM
link   
I thought I'd post some short videos of two of my favorite Ancient sites.

Peru and Egypt

They are tourist type videos and although a bit quirky with speculation they are interesting because they show lesser shown, explored and discussed aspects and theory of each of these two fantastic Civilizations.

So, if you are looking for something speculative to snack on click play and enjoy.

Peru

Egypt

edit on 6-1-2014 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Great thread Slayer, one of the videos I have seen, the others I plan on watching tonight. I have always thought the history of our origins have been hidden from us but not because the summation was that of ancient aliens but because if people today knew the true potential that humans are able to achieve, much of the control we find ourselves under today would collapse completely as more people understood the true nature of Earth and our relation not only to it but the rest of our reality.

True wisdom and knowledge doesn't lie with technology in my humble opinion, it lies beyond other roads, ones that have been lost to us long ago.

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Thanks for the post! I'll watch later. I've read many books on Atlantis and ancient civilizations. This fascinates me to no end and I'm dumbfounded of the mainstreams rejection of their existence.

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Lovely post OP! Ancient civilizations fascinates me. When I read or watch videos about it I feel like a kid again...lost in euphoria. There is much to be uncovered, especially in South America. We're aware of the ancient structures of Peru and Bolivia, but what about the rest of the continent? Many interesting artifacts were found in Ecuador. Don't know if this was already posted, but I'll just put it on here anyway.

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Ohh something right up my alley!

I love videos like this.

I personally think our ancestors had machinery of their own kind and used "advanced" tools to make the mega structures we see today.

I follow Brien Foerster on FB and he posts the most fascinating articles and pictures. A lot of it I have never even seen before. I just got his latest book "The Enigma Of Tiwanaku And Puma Punku." I haven't started it yet but will soon. I am looking forward to it!

Thanks for sharing these!
edit on 1/6/2014 by mblahnikluver because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Here's the link since it's not working attaching it to the post. Ancient Artifacts and such

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Absolutely fascinating! I can add nothing, but had to comment so I can watch again.

These videos go way beyond anything documentaries have brought us!

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 08:24 PM
link   

I'm snowed in. Iced in, actually and I have cabin fever and I'm going stir crazy. These videos are a perfect way to pass my time! Thank you so much for sharing!!!

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 08:41 PM
link   
I also love reading into topics like these. I have already seen a few of the videos posted but the ones I have not seen are always welcome by me. Thanks for the information.

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Later
bump
ty

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 09:35 PM
link   
I have not reviewed the videos as of yet, but one of the titles about an exploding ancient building intrigues me.

If we look at modern, documented, recorded history, and we take a look at Grain silos and grain storage facilities, we, on occasion, see some devastating events played out due a grain storage/processing explosion.

The Wasburn Mill Explosion of 1878 is one such example.

I suspect Grain Storage and Mill explosions may have occurred in ancient times as well, especially so where we still have explosions in modern times with ventilation systems and other safety catches that were not present or even feasible in ancient times.

Explosions such as the one linked above could have wiped out what at the time could have been an entire fortified "City" with city walls rebounding any initial blast back inwards for secondary overpressure, as well as lamp oil everywhere contributing to any resulting inferno.

Scary stuff.

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Cool thread, this is the stuff I love and am gratefull that you have provided a compendium but wait for all the critics, Sure they will be along soon S+F

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 09:50 PM
link   

The biggest question I have is what caused the catacylsmic change 12,000 years ago?

The supernova theory is interesting but by no means provable due to a more recent supernova (from even closer) around a thousand years ago, which apparently didn't even register any recorded effects on the earth. Of course, there could be other things which may effect supernovas.

I believe solar flares are another possible candidate, which may also be possible. Perhaps there's something else that we don't even know of yet?
edit on 6-1-2014 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Dude you always post the best stuff. Bookmark for later SnF

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Here's a thread from Skyfloating about the Serapeum and the Api Bulls… for those interested in the second Egypt video.
edit on 7-1-2014 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 02:16 AM
link   
Love this subject! Great thread thanks Slayer

Here's one of my favorites on this subject -

Results of the LAH Expeditions from 2004-2011 (with Subtitles)
by Andrey Sklyarov

This is an incredible video!

Summary: This video is a short summary of the results of the expeditions made by the Laboratory of Alternative History group by Andrey Sklyarov, who is a member of the LAH group in Moscow, Russia. His group of scientists, mathematicians, physicists and historians travels around the world in search of traces left by an advanced ancient civilization. They have traveled to many countries including Egypt, Peru, Bolivia, Mexico, and Greece, among many others. Here he talks about and shows photos of some of his most interesting finds which prove the existence of an advanced civilization on Earth in ancient times, most notably in Egypt, Peru and Bolivia. Some of the evidence discussed here details the use of advanced machining methods used in construction and the fabrication of various ancient objects.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 02:16 AM
link   
still making my way through the vids, thanks again slayer! (i s + f'd you already, i was number 2 flag!
)

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 02:20 AM
link   
And another great one which asks the question - Were these stones soft when they were moulded? -

The Stone in the middle of the circles of Stonehenge

Stonehenge, circles made of giant stones with in the centre another peculiar stone that looks like if pieces of the stone have been scooped out with a spoon or spatula. In Peru we find similar stones for example in Ollantaytambo, of which I show a few examples to compare it with the Stonehenge stone.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 02:32 AM
link   
Those tombs in the Serapeum were incredible! I like how the biggest and most impressive had an empty cartouche for whoever could afford such a tomb. They look like that box found in the great pyramid.

The guy in the last video has some good ideas and theories, I hope he can do some of this work he spoke of because I do see some evidence for some sort of preculture this guy believes there is enough evidence of a supernova wiping them out?

Thanks Slayer

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 02:33 AM
link   

The giant boxes in my opinion are crypts for the living, in modern terms mabey the description is sensory deprivation tanks. The builders of pyramids considered the subsciousness as separate and even more powerful form of consciousness thann experienced with the normal waked state. These boxes show how serious they are of connecting with the subsciousness by completely shutting off access to stimuli to the normal waked state.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join