It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Grand Conspiracy 1: Is the North Star the Mothership?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 03:02 PM
link   

abeverage

Thorneblood
In the philosophical sense you would, in fact, be quite correct. For wouldn't all stars be "motherships" of a fashion?

They drift through the universe, bringing life to some planets while leaving others barren wastelands.

You know looking at from that point of view you are absolutely correct!

You're also saying that stars are like dead-beat dads..drifting around and impregnating...

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by lostbook

Not really, the Sun would have to move. A better analogy for a dead beat dad would be a comet carrying genetic material. It slams into you once and is never seen again.

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 03:24 PM
link   

lostbook

abeverage

Thorneblood
In the philosophical sense you would, in fact, be quite correct. For wouldn't all stars be "motherships" of a fashion?

They drift through the universe, bringing life to some planets while leaving others barren wastelands.

You know looking at from that point of view you are absolutely correct!

You're also saying that stars are like dead-beat dads..drifting around and impregnating...

meh see Thorneblood's response they said it better and this is topic drift...

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 03:39 PM
link   
I don't think it's a mothership, but who am I to say? I have about as much information as you have. However, I am giving you a star and flag just for thinking outside the box, just for thinking for yourself. Imo, we need more people thinking for themselves.

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 03:45 PM
link   

ThePeaceMaker
Polaris (the North Star) was discovered in 1780.

So no one saw it before 1780.....

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Dont even discredit the use of binoculars for star gazing...i just picked up a pair that can easily see all four major moons of Jupiter...BINOCULARS! There's even higher magnification ones, but...they tend to get a little jumpy so a tripod is mandatory...

Cool theory, however, i place bets on the moon being something other than a big scrap heap over anything else.

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 04:41 PM
link   

hellobruce

ThePeaceMaker
Polaris (the North Star) was discovered in 1780.

So no one saw it before 1780.....

Sorry Bruce it's only what I found on the interwebs. Google searched Polaris and a wiki page come up and mentioned it was discovered in 1780.

Don't know if it was there before but I presume they saw it before hand but no one studied it and saw it didn't move like the other stars

Sorry if I'm wrong mate

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Habit4ming
I don't think it's a mothership, but who am I to say? I have about as much information as you have. However, I am giving you a star and flag just for thinking outside the box, just for thinking for yourself. Imo, we need more people thinking for themselves.

Much appreciated. I try to think outside the box most times. It's a lonely state of being sometimes. I want others to see new points of view at all times.

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Thorneblood

I was responding to your earlier post where you said:

"In the philosophical sense you would, in fact, be quite correct. For wouldn't all stars be "motherships" of a fashion?

They drift through the universe, bringing life to some planets while leaving others barren wastelands."

Based on this statement, I was supposing that stars could be considered Dead Beat Dads.

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 05:15 PM
link   

You see it through a thinner layer of atmosphere that's why it doesn't twinkle ( Scintillation ) as much.

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 08:10 PM
link   
I think you've got an oxymoron here. Not a hypothetical question.Hypothetical would be your idea or opinion of something.

But you admit you have no facts or figures to PLACE a hypothetical question on a subject you admit not having any information about.

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 07:12 AM
link   

lostbook
reply to post by thruthseek3r

The possibility that humans are being "watched" has been discussed before here on ATS and this thread ties into that idea although that was not its original purpose. It "IS" possible that the answer to all of our questions as to "why" sits up there disguised as a star and observes us . However, who has a spaceship to prove it true or not? Not me. Maybe the rumor that NASA was warned to stay away from the Moon is true. My theory about the North Star ties a lot of common conspiracy theories about Space, Aliens, technology together nicely, if true.

I already heard about the theory that we are possibly like a zoo, in the way that aliens which could be looking at us (if they are not already with us of course) would be so far advanced technologically that we could not even see them, talking about dimensions and so on ...

In any way I believe this whole mystery will get solved one day or the other because a lie or something hidden cannot remain so forever, truth always find it's way.

Thruthseek3r

top topics

<< 1   >>

join