It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is what we need more of in the World. A Fort Worth Water Garden.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 06:23 AM
link   

This Water Garden is situated at Fort Worth, Texas. Looks great! I want to see these in the Cities and tear down 80% of the Buildings! Seriously, we have way too many shops in the City... you can't escape the amount of shops and we dont need that many.

We don't need anymore buildings to feed the Capitalist World... we need Energy! Energy has been taken away to make us feel weak, tired, depressed and stressed out.

How do I enlarge on this site?

Just to add, yes, I know we have Fountains in places but thats not good enough. The design on this 'Water Garden' is what I'm chatting about.
edit on CSTMon, 06 Jan 2014 07:26:06 -06000000003107x006x0 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 06:26 AM
link   
reply to post by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Ok...

Any chance of you going in to detail about precisely what you mean, what the images you posted are of and so on?

You could be right for all I know, we might need more of whatever the heck you are talking about, but what we need here on ATS is properly detailed OPs.

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 06:29 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueBrit

Sorry. I just inserted the images into my post.

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 06:58 AM
link   
reply to post by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Right! Gotcha!

So basically you are saying, lets do away with Starbucks, and put in attractive water features? I think its a neat idea!

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 08:17 AM
link   
That looks really nice in what they have done there.

Of course, the practical side of me is reminded they're in what could fairly be called a desert for precipitation and evaporation rate on that sucker must be enough to give the water dept an ulcer.

Not bad work seeing a couple of those in big cities though. It must be a really nice thing for locals to use.

* By the way, OP? FastStone Image Viewer is what I use for fast area/image capture...resize..comments..whatever. It makes a few clicks out of what full graphics programs make a real hassle at times. It's 100% freeware and works for what you're needing.
edit on 6-1-2014 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

cheers wrabbit!

IMO we have too many buildings in the cities, they need to be knocked down.

join