It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

:D uh...eheheh...heh

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2004 @ 03:25 AM
link   
Greetz to all in the forum.

This is just a line to intro myself.

Here's where I sit in on the political compass:
www.soldiers-palladium.com...

See where you sit here:
www.politicalcompass.org...

I'm 34 and a veteran at gaming online; mostly shooters, like Rainbow6, Return to Castle Wolfenstein, Call of Duty, BFV, BF1942, and UT (All of them). I also play alot of RPG's as well like Divine Divinity, and Sacred (Diablo-esque)
Rise of Nations and Age of Mythology have also been known to waste my life. My gaming nick is disruptive or Anti|-|ero.

My roots in music come from 80's rock like Van Halen, punk like The Clash, and new wave like dDepeche Mode. I listen to everything except most rap and most country. (All your base are belong to The Pixies!)

My perfect world would have a new non-government organization formed with the sole task and supreme power of investigating and prosecuting, not only corrupt government officials but corporations as well.

Good times.

[edit on 11/20/2004 by Libertine]

posted on Nov, 20 2004 @ 05:58 AM
link   
welcome to ATS Libertine

hope you enjoy your stay here and if you need any help feel free to u2u me and i'l try get back to you with help

i have played Rainbox Six, my pals got it and i thought it was really hard. i liked one called Ghost Recon?

and 80s rock is good

see you around the board

rynaldo

posted on Nov, 20 2004 @ 01:16 PM
link   

My perfect world would have a new non-government organization formed with the sole task and supreme power of investigating and prosecuting, not only corrupt government officials but corporations as well.

You're going to be red meat in the NWO forums.

Welcome to ATS Libertine it's a great place and I'm sure you'll enjoy yourself here.

posted on Nov, 20 2004 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS Libertine,

Any questions feel free to u2u me
enjoy and have fun

cya around se7en.

posted on Nov, 20 2004 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Its been a while since I've been able to play any decent games, but before I moved to the US I used to often be seen blasting some Nazi scum in Return to Castle Wolfenstein or roasting a few trolls in Baldur's Gate.

Originally posted by Libertine
(All your base are belong to The Pixies!)

Of course

Welcome to ATS

posted on Nov, 20 2004 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Thanks for the warm welcomes!

Yeah, I'm pretty adept at most forum boards, but I noticed on my first visit this isn't most forum boards.

I usually figure most stuff out on my own before I start troubling others, but when questions do come up, I'll try and spread them evenly so as not to burden anyone.

Thanks again!
lib

top topics

join