It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello ATS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 10:14 PM
link   
I am here now. No more observing, it is time to share my mind with the incredible and brutal 'crew' of ATS.

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by TheDualityExperience

Welcome to ATS TheDualityExperience and have a flag on me.

If you collect enough of them for posting awesome content, you won't have to look at all those annoying ads anymore.

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 10:21 PM
link   

TheDualityExperience
I am here now. No more observing, it is time to share my mind with the incredible and brutal 'crew' of ATS.

Welcome to ATS TheDualityExperience. Glad you're aboard!

OK everyone, "Phasers on stun!"

See you on the boards.

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Greetings from the far side!

Lots of crazy people here.....hope you fit in as well as I did!

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Hello, TheDualityExperience welcome to ATS enjoy your stay & have a HAPPY NEW YEAR...

NAMASTE*******

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 01:51 AM
link   

FortAnthem

Welcome to ATS TheDualityExperience and have a flag on me.

If you collect enough of them for posting awesome content, you won't have to look at all those annoying ads anymore.

I hope the content of my mind that I share will be worthy of the precious flags.
The warm welcome is appreciated.

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 01:54 AM
link   
I feel ya brother. Doin' the same thing right now. The fire burns!

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Bassago

TheDualityExperience

Welcome to ATS TheDualityExperience. Glad you're aboard!

OK everyone, "Phasers on stun!"

See you on the boards.

Thank you for the welcome.
I would prefer everyone to keep "phasers on full blast".
What can I say, I do enjoy a good puzzle.

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 01:58 AM
link   

nugget1
Greetings from the far side!

Lots of crazy people here.....hope you fit in as well as I did!

Greetings Nugget,
Everyone is crazy, or no one is crazy...not sure which it is yet.
I think I will fit in here well. For you see I am like an actor of many plays, a chameleon of sorts lol. Just kidding but we will see how this plays out.

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 02:01 AM
link   

For you see I am like an actor of many plays, a chameleon of sorts

Holy cow! You're a Zen Master!

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 02:01 AM
link   

Ophiuchus 13

Hello, TheDualityExperience welcome to ATS enjoy your stay & have a HAPPY NEW YEAR...

NAMASTE*******

Hello Ophiuchus,
Happy new year to you and everyone else that happens to read this reply.
Hopefully my 'stay' on ATS is long and fruitful.
Live long and prosper OP

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 02:02 AM
link   
howdy i am new here too i did not know you had to make a post to introduce yourself learning something new every day

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Bassago
reply to [url=http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread990425/pg1#pid17373552]post by

Holy cow! You're a Zen Master!

Lol, Zen Master. No I am no Zen Master, I like to ride the waves personally...

Otherwise young padawan, if you do not ride the waves you shall be tossed onto the beach repeatedly

lol ok that last bit was a bit corny....My gammon 'Zen Master' insight attempt.

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 02:18 AM
link   

999zxcv
howdy i am new here too i did not know you had to make a post to introduce yourself learning something new every day

You do not have to do anything you wish not to do. However there are rules to be followed, this is part of the 'contract' to participate in ATS that you have agreed to. Introducing is not one of these however, it is merely a way to....set the tone lol

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 02:22 AM
link   

TheDualityExperience

999zxcv

You do not have to do anything you wish not to do. However there are rules to be followed, this is part of the 'contract' to participate in ATS that you have agreed to. Introducing is not one of these however, it is merely a way to....set the tone lol
o good the only other site i go on you can post anon it took a bit of nerve for me to sign up here and to get my 20 post's in i nnever read the rules i just ticked the box i will need to go back and read up on it

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 02:35 AM
link   
reply to post by 999zxcv

I did not read all the TOC. Long and boring *yawn*. But I have observed the basic stuff I 'can' or 'cant' do without being disciplined by the 'gate keepers' lol. For me I am respectful so I don't worry about breaking the rules or that stuff. I just do my 'thing' and see what comes of it.
This is a world, it think, where people cant "keep score" very well so it needs these referees so to speak.

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 03:01 AM
link   

TheDualityExperience
reply to post by 999zxcv

I did not read all the TOC. Long and boring *yawn*. But I have observed the basic stuff I 'can' or 'cant' do without being disciplined by the 'gate keepers' lol. For me I am respectful so I don't worry about breaking the rules or that stuff. I just do my 'thing' and see what comes of it.
This is a world, it think, where people cant "keep score" very well so it needs these referees so to speak.
like wise other forums are filled with children and stupid smiley's way to many rude posters on most site's these days it is nice to find adult's out there in a facebook world

posted on Jan, 1 2014 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Welcome! Enjoy the ride!

new topics

top topics

join