It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Suicide bomber' hits Russia's Volgograd train station

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Biigs

First thing that entered my mind with this and the other recent "Terrorist" incident was that someone is making an asserted effort to dismantle the Sochi Hosting of the Olympics. Who would gain from this? Perhaps Western Interests................

Or maybe it is just bad vibes catching up but I know if I thought this instantly and I am not a conspiracy theorist by any level then you know that intelligence analysts and agencies thought it and way more right away.

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 04:05 AM
link   
reply to post by zilebeliveunknown

Yes the only part your right, is that chechnya is probably the reason these attacks are happening, russia as destroyed chechnya for wanting to be free of russian dictatorship.,

The bombings didint start before the killings of muslims in chechnya and minorities under russia big thumb.

Putin is a dictator, a mass murderer.

edit on 31-12-2013 by dukeofjive696969 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 04:13 AM
link   
I can't help but feel these bombings are an attempt to make Russia look like it can't handle its own security. This way the U.S. can send forces to "help keep people safe for the Olympics". I wouldn't be surprised to see some form of new U.S. military presence in Russia as a result of these bombings. At the very least I think we'll see a push for it, but I think Putin is smart enough to realize what's happening and resist such a proposal.

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 05:06 AM
link   
reply to post by ValerieDivusen

That's ridiculous... Putin can't afford to ask the US for help, nor would he ever allow American forces in Russia.

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 05:53 AM
link   

Mveins0
reply to post by ValerieDivusen

That's ridiculous... Putin can't afford to ask the US for help, nor would he ever allow American forces in Russia.

I'm not saying Putin would want U.S. military at the Olympics, I'm saying the U.S. might want that, and these attacks seem like a convenient excuse to try to make that happen. With the safety of people from many nations supposedly at risk, there would be a lot of pressure from all around the world for Putin to (begrudgingly) accept "security assistance".

I could be totally wrong, but I'm just trying to expand the pool of possibilities. These bombers could just be random crazies, but is it too far fetched to think they might not?

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Mveins0
reply to post by Biigs

And yet the IOC says they are confident the Sochi games will be safe. I on the other hand am confident they have no clue as to how safe they will be.

agreed.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join