It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens Please Come

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2004 @ 06:03 PM
link   
I just can�t believe what I�m reading here on some ATS-threads. Mostly in the threads involving war. This is really scary reading. Is this the result of brain-washing or propaganda? I really hope some aliens will come down soon and liberate the Earth before everything goes to Hell...

LL1

posted on Nov, 19 2004 @ 08:47 PM
link   
What if they do come, and they are stronger, wiser, and oppress
us all here on earth? Can you imagine them as superior to the human race?
What if we become their slaves?

posted on Nov, 19 2004 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Look her and Listen Folks , When it comes to War ! People in the States Are Clueless How Vile and Ugly it can be. I mean they have No freaken Idea. My mother is from another country, a country truly Messed up by war. After 9/11 people were like "Bomb the Middle East!!!!", I can understand the anger but really Bomb a bunch of Women and children that just listen to their Men and leaders(not that it was even the mass majority doing either)!!!!! Should the U.S. of Invaded Iraq?....................................YES!!!!! The people were persecuted, kept ignorant and controlled! Should we Have invaded Iraq for the reason's bush gave us .................................errrr............No. He personally had something against saddam aside from political reasons. I remember several times he was adressing america on tv before 9/11 that he mentioned His "daddIE" and "sa-damn" . some of you have served in the Armed forces, some in the peace Core, and even some in Non-profit organzations , helping distribute food and medical supplies. You few know HOw unfair and ugly war is , and at times how necassary it might be. I'm just a Blue Collar guy who goes to work for his pay , I appreciate the freedom i've been given. I understand it's my RIght, and i understand how Alien the human psyche might seem. This war has been made to seem "either your on this side or on that side", but when it comes to human destiny it's always in the grey! the lives of human beings matter more than Just winning, and our Government if they respected that, they would tell why they are truly doing what they do. Especially in that part of the world , so much evil is going on. and has been going on. It's never about RIght and wrong. it's about levels of benefit!!! again i'm just a blue collar guy(i'm mean really my shirts are blue for work, papa smurf wont let me wear white............HE'S SUCH A BASTARD) americans give more (as in personal donations to non-profilt orgs) than any other country in the world, as people we dont naturallly have spite when we see the santa claus dude on tv with those Latino kids, But our government makes some really aweful choices( it's like everytime they make a good choice , they make a bad one so noone knows what the hell their up to), i hope that is what this thread is about. why aren't we trying to make the world a better place?and we are so why isn't it working? anyways i'll shut up now , i hope some of our more educated members will help me make a point(ANy point). Please no arguing just listening. We all have the right to be free, the right way. until then i hope God, aliens or elvis comes down and wakes us up(which anit gonna happen) thank you for listening, i'll write more down as soon as i get more educated (dont worry i just got another "Stuff" magazine in the mail today)Please make this thread more about learning and teaching escpecially if its' about just each ohters opnions, Unless your Micheal jackson(i dont wanna know why little boys in tutu's are hot!?!?!?! waht????)thank you all i'm gonna get me a hang over before work. Good night!!!!!!!!

I am happy for any opnions, pro or con about what i have written , i need the education thank you,

posted on Nov, 28 2004 @ 06:18 PM
link   
the arrival of aliens is very possible. many ancient religions, much ancient knowledge, and common sense(imo) make this apparent.

posted on Nov, 28 2004 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hellmutt
I just can�t believe what I�m reading here on some ATS-threads. Mostly in the threads involving war. This is really scary reading. Is this the result of brain-washing or propaganda? I really hope some aliens will come down soon and liberate the Earth before everything goes to Hell...

Seriously why would alien visitors care? Perhaps they just hate seeing us destroying our fantastic world. Why would you travel to another world just to sort them out? Why do you think Aliens are some kind of galactic policemen? Its up to us, Im not coming to your house to make you clean your room and feed the goldfish mate, its your problem !

join