It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

withholding by the Social Security Administration of records of Harry Bounel, whose Social securit

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 06:56 AM
link   
reply to post by LaElvis

You can provide a valid copy no wait I want to see the orginal Kenya bc. Show me the original bc from Kenya. Post it right here on ATS. Do it ! Oh you can't? Why?

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 06:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Oh I assure you; it isn't a personal thing Wrabbit. I quite like you ya know; but we do have our differences of opinion on things, and this is one of them. Unfortunately, I slept 5 hours in the past 48; I must get some sleep. However, I leave you my reasoning in the form of a syllogism to ponder..

If the President is owned by special interests, as are the politicians who pass all of the laws to # us out of our liberties; wouldn't it stand to reason that they would appoint judges who were favorable to their position and uphold them, even if you argued blue in the face that a glass wall was indeed a glass wall? Or do you think that we are merely in the 'early stages' of our corruption, and that things aren't really bad?

I personally believe that Orly Taitz could have waived a Kenyan Birth Certificate for Obama in the Judges face until it ripped in half from the force, and the outcomes would have been the same.
edit on 26-12-2013 by VeritasAequitas because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 07:02 AM
link   
reply to post by 200Plus

They all had to show their bc. No exceptions. Only his is called into question. Anything to get the darky out of the "WHITE" house. No matter how much they stamp their feet and say it's not because he's black ...but it's because he's black and they just can't stand it. It challenges their opinion of themselves as a superior race. Deeply held beliefs that the black man is inferior to the white man. It's deep seated and hardcore. They just can't face that reality, that part of themselves.

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 07:08 AM
link   

VeritasAequitas
I personally believe that Orly Taitz could have waived a Kenyan Birth Certificate for Obama in the Judges face until it ripped in half from the force, and the outcomes would have been the same.

Well, as Obama was born in Hawaii any "Kenyan BC" claiming to be Obama's would be a obvious fake, and as Taitz was the one waving it of course it was a fake.

link   
reply to post by Bassago

Having one parent who is American even if you're born in the jungle makes you American . You don't have to have two parents who are American .
I am American if I was pregnant and gave birth while on vacation in Japan my baby is not Japanese.

link   
reply to post by hellobruce

Wrong actually, care to provide a source for that claim....

I'm sorry. I lost all of my documentation in a hard drive crash. But, it was in the death index at one point. I was actually the one who informed Taitz, and she emailed me back and asked me to help her with that aspect of the case. I did not have the time, nor the inclination to at the time. Nor did I wish to be Breitbarted. So, no, I don't any longer have all of my documentation. You are welcome to search here for threads about it, though. Do your own research.

As has been explained here before, that is
because obama now has a new SSN

As has been refuted before, it was prior to his attaining a.new number. If you wish to back that claim, explain screenshots that are posted that are dated, showing failed E-verify, that were before he filed tax returns, accidentally failing to redact that exact same number.

What does a zip code have to do with a SSN???
You seem to have confused them.

No, perhaps YOU missed what I posted. I won't repost it, because it's just right up above. SSN's were asigned by zip codes until 2011, and zip codes belong to states and each state is broken into sections. This did not change untill 2011. The link is from the SSA, and not some smarmy letter.

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 07:10 AM
link   

AutumnWitch657
reply to post by Bassago

Having one parent who is American even if you're born in the jungle makes you American . You don't have to have two parents who are American .
I am American if I was pregnant and gave birth while on vacation in Japan my baby is not Japanese.

Correct. But, you will never be president, because you are a citizen, not born on American soil, to two parents, making you Naturally Born.

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 07:12 AM
link   
reply to post by VeritasAequitas

Oh I assure you; it isn't a personal thing Wrabbit. I quite like you ya know; but we do have our differences of opinion on things, and this is one of them. Unfortunately, I slept 5 hours in the past 48; I must get some sleep. However, I leave you my reasoning in the form of a syllogism to ponder..

I'm glad to hear personal doesn't play into it....I'm happy to start fresh where that's concerned then.

We most certainly do disagree on this, and always will. The ironic thing as you may recall or anyone can see by going into my post history far enough? I used to be a dedicated and very determined "birther". Very sure of that....because I was sure of others statements. I had faith that so many in such public positions couldn't be basing their statements on falsehoods.

Honestly? I don't think they are being dishonest, either. Not as they see it. I sure wasn't, as I debated with passion for a long time that Obama was as American as the Queen of England.

The problem I had...and in my opinion, others share today, is that I "Sourced" that belief only back to the public people saying it..and what THEY sourced and presented. Looked good enough...and so it worked for me.

........after being made a damn fool of (which I had coming) and forcing me to jump a few sources BEYOND what the talking heads, radio personalities and political HACKS were peddling? It was one of those moments in life I can honestly say changed the course of my life for just how great the force of realization was, when it struck.

Oh.....not the realization that this debate is largely based on an endless game of Telephone for recitation of other people's 'facts'.....but the realization that something taken to national debate levels could, so easily, be proven to be without basis on it's core and foundational points.

......the thing is.. If someone hadn't made a complete and total horses's ass out of me..I wouldn't have been so pissed off that day, that I tore into the government records to PROVE that person WRONG ......only to prove how badly I'd had that lesson coming to me.

(It's a big part of what hardened me AGAINST opinion being presented as anything BUT opinion ...and 'Just the facts' from Tier 1 sources became my only way of doing almost anything. Since then, I've found it as entertaining as anything to fact check news stories for how often they are completely, factually, inaccurate....just as I'd found this to be.

* I anxiously await your return to the thread when you've had rest. I'll happily return to it then as I'm off with free days and nights to Jan 13th, when college again becomes my main focus in life.

edit on 26-12-2013 by Wrabbit2000 because: Minor wording change

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Well, isn't that the point behind the Nuclear option? To be able to appoint the judges and officials they know will tow their line? Come on, it IS the most transparent government, just not in the way they stated it would be, but, transparent, nonetheless.

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 07:16 AM
link   
reply to post by LaElvis

We don't deal with so called intent. The wording is clear. Choke on it but it's the truth. Having a foreign born parent doesn't disqualify you as an American eligible to be president especially if you're born here. .
Learn then come back to debate the issue if you feel you must but right now you're just spewing rehashed old birth blather that you happened to read and then took as gospel. It's not true. Study. The material is there if you really want it. But you don't . You want the crap that supports your viewpoint.

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 07:25 AM
link   

AutumnWitch657
reply to post by LaElvis

We don't deal with so called intent. The wording is clear. Choke on it but it's the truth. Having a foreign born parent doesn't disqualify you as an American eligible to be president especially if you're born here. .

100% agreed on this. Mixed parentage doesn't, by definition, disqualify him. Of course..the problem is..that is a fact only by default. I mean, there has never been a definitive "And this SETTLES IT!" level of interpretation to that "Natural Born" clause. Absolutely nothing with force of law says it IS NOT how he's used it ..and so he's legal.

However this ends with Obama though..I think 2 changes need to happen. ONE....The Supreme Court MAKE that interpretation and remove such an insane little technicality to have the citizens at each others throats. The PRINCIPLE isn't a small thing at all ...but the way it's used sure has come to be petty.

Second .. They need a REAL and just ONE authority to do the most basic due diligence on EVERY candidate to national office. Every last one. At this stage, the parties certify their OWN people and say they are who they say they are ..and that's largely good enough. Well... No ...a thousand times NO... that's nothing remotely good enough..

If Obama had been automatically vetted in that basic basic way at the start? We could have focused on what an inexperienced man he was and poor record for executive leadership he held....instead of a red herring the size of Moby Dick.

edit on 26-12-2013 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 07:28 AM
link   
reply to post by LaElvis

Oh right the new world order where we are all killed and the rich rule the world. But who's gonna clean their toilets if the populace has so been killed off? Queen Lizzy gonna clean up her own comode ? Or scoop the poop of the corgies? The Rothchilds will be in their driveway on Sunday morning washing their cars ? Cooking their own meals? And if they are ruling the world but we're all dead who are they ruling ?

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Hey don't blame me for his inexperience which I agree with you 100%. I voted for Hillary in the primaries. My hand was forced when it came to the actual election. I sure wasn't going to change camps and join the bible thumping republicans.

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 07:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Libertygal

Wrong just wrong my child as a true American could run and be president. Of course I would discourage that decision but that's just me being a Mom. I also didn't want them climbing the monkey bars when they were little but they had to and I had to let them. (With my eyes closed)

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by AutumnWitch657

(groan)... You had to go there... (laugh)

I voted Obama in the '08 primaries because I was sure some absolute no-name, inexperienced street peddler from South Chicago would never stand a chance ..and at THAT time? I couldn't imagine worse than Hillary.

The 08 election was not as profound a learning experience for me that 2012 proved to be..but I sure learned the error of throwing a vote in a stupid attempt to block with it. Obama squeaked a win in the Missouri primaries...and I wonder how many had been thinking the exact same thing I had been to help that happen.

edit on 26-12-2013 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 07:40 AM
link   
reply to post by LaElvis

No the elections are not rigged. Grow up already. It's nonsense you are filling your head with.

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 07:43 AM
link   
reply to post by LaElvis

I give you the race between Bush and Al Gore and the court battles afterward. Who didn't pull the right string in that debacle? Rigged? Rigged my ass.

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 07:44 AM
link   

I mean,
there has never been a definitive "And this
SETTLES IT!" level of interpretation to that
"Natural Born" clause. Absolutely nothing with
force of law says it IS NOT how he's used it ..and
so he's legal.

You put this far more succinctly than I could have, but this, indeed, is the crux of the matter.

We have no difinitive answer, so the answer is the default.

While some falsely see this as a race issue, for those who love their country, it goes far deeper than that to an issue of Constitutional law and keeping it.

Some people consider the way that Obama has blatantly stepped on the Constitution multiple times reason to keep this argument alive.

Love of country is the basis behind our forefathers' intent in the Constitution, and this is the basis of thisargument about 'Naturally Born'. A person with love of their country would be seen as doing all they could to uphold the Constitution, support their military, and put the best diplomatic face forward as possible of their country.

Some people do consider that this is not the case, and it all comes back to this being the reason.

As an aside to other commenters, many other presidents' Naturally Borb status has been questioned, and controversy has surrounded their birth certificates. Saying this is racially based is a falsehood. Though, I will say for some people, this may be the case, but do not lump everyone in that group. It is definitely a Constitutional question, and one that if an affront was found, could lead this country into a crisis unlike any ever seen before.

If there was any reason for people of multiple groups, in muliple places to be tacit in hiding a truth without complicit conspiracy, this would be the definitive reasoning behind it. Considering what it could potentially mean to this country if this were found to be true, and Obama did usurp the Whitehouse, think of the ramifications. Would any single one person, if faced with that responsibility, want to accept outing it?

I know of none that would. None.

edit on 26-12-2013 by Libertygal because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by LaElvis

You're just wrong on everything you think. Wrong wrong and still more wrong. Born on US soil trumps all. Doesn't matter if his father was a Martian .

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Vermont doesn't make federal policy. Vermont law is not federal law.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join