It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alert: Amazon has PS4s in stock!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Not sure if mentioning this violates ATS T&C, but I know a lot of people who want this new gaming system.

Merry Christmas... Festivus... Etc.

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Best buys are getting flooded with Xbox ones as well, big push for supply before Christmas.

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Well know I'm wondering why I got that preorder that's not supposed to come until March…

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by benrl

PS4s, just the basic system, have been going for $700+ on Craigslist in my region. One retailer, Gamestop, was selling only "bundled" systems for $1100... twice the normal price. A lot of people were steamed over that.

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 01:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Q33323

I love it
Thanks for posting this on ATS. It is good news to know.

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 01:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Q33323

I got mine on black Friday after waiting for an hour in the cold for Gamestop to open. There were about 50 people infront of me and I got one of the last few they had in stock.

Thanks for the info though. A friend at work has been trying to find one the past few days so I'll tell him to check Amazon.

Side note - Now that there's more availability of the PS4, hopefully I wont be playing the same people over and over again in BF4. If anyone on ATS is playing BF4 on PS4, feel free to add me. SN = KittenSprinkles

top topics

join