It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Judge claims DHS delivering smuggled children

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 02:29 PM
link   
What are we to do when the government not only fails to uphold the law.... but intentionally breaks it?

Is this Obama's doing? At least he must shoulder some of the responsibility, as he is in charge of the DHS.

Washington Times

Judge claims DHS delivering smuggled children.

Reuters A federal judge in Texas is accusing the Department of Homeland Security of hand-delivering children smuggled into the United States to their illegal immigrant parents. U.S. District Judge Andrew S. Hanen revealed the practice in a blistering court order filed late last week. He said the "dangerous" practice is effectively aiding human traffickers and particularly the drug cartels, which run many of these operations. "These actions are both dangerous and unconscionable," he wrote. The judge attempted to lift the curtain on what is happening behind the scenes of the Obama administration's changing approach to immigration enforcement. It has been well-documented that DHS is allowing some illegal immigrants already inside the country to skirt deportation, and particularly those who came to the U.S. as children.

edit on 19-12-2013 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

+11 more 
posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Yes!!!

How dare Obama not personally put this little ten year old girl on a plane back to El Salavador!

+11 more 
posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by BritofTexas

Agreed. He should deliver them to their illegal parents and then send them all back home.

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 02:59 PM
link   
He won't do anything abut this, just as he doesn't want to do anything about the illegal immigrant issue. I wonder exactly how much money this is costing the taxpayer right now?
edit on 19-12-2013 by chiefsmom because: sp

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 03:02 PM
link   

BritofTexas
Yes!!!

How dare Obama not personally put this little ten year old girl on a plane back to El Salavador!

Well there are some fine parents.... leaving their 10 year old alone in their native country, to be smuggled in by the 'coyotes'! That makes me want to barf too!

+3 more 
posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 03:14 PM
link   

chiefsmom
He won't do anything abut this, just as he doesn't want to do anything about the illegal immigrant issue. I wonder exactly how much money this is costing the taxpayer right now?

right..since congress has no say in it, Obama can just wave his magic wand (sarcasm)...why don't you get the CONGRESSIONAL republicans to actually WRITE SOME LEGISLATION!!!...get off their butts and have them do something!! Obama CANNOT write his own laws...he CAN sign them into laws once the congress writes them...geez , take a course in basic government, will ya

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 03:20 PM
link   

jimmyx

chiefsmom

right..since congress has no say in it, Obama can just wave his magic wand (sarcasm)...why don't you get the CONGRESSIONAL republicans to actually WRITE SOME LEGISLATION!!!...get off their butts and have them do something!! Obama CANNOT write his own laws...he CAN sign them into laws once the congress writes them...geez , take a course in basic government, will ya

When he picks and chooses what laws he will enforce.... what difference does passing a new one make?

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

The fox is running wild in the Chicken coup and any other cliche' you like.

It is though..isn't it?

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

LOL Thanks for your brilliance, but I know how it works. This is about the DHS, not congress.

Does the man even like to talk about this issue? Does he encourage anybody to do anything? He doesn't want anything done to his voters. Period.
edit on 19-12-2013 by chiefsmom because: addition

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Our government is willing to spend thousands of $ to reunite the families of illegal aliens and won't lift a finger to help citizens who don't meet "minimum requirements".

This burns me up.
It's no longer "our" government.
Maybe the banks own but it sure as hell isn't the citizens.

Keep bringing in those future Democratic voters illegally.
What a way to build a voter base, eh?
edit on 19-12-2013 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 03:44 PM
link   

At least they arrested the trafficker's. At that point being stuck with the kids what could they do. Oh I know, find the parents, reunite them with the kids and deport any / all who are illegally in the country.

Of course we all know Obama is a criminal and the DHS is packed with criminals. We should deport them too.

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 03:52 PM
link   
I am glad you guys don't like what that Arizona woman was doing. Janet Napolitano should have been kicked out a long time ago.

+1 more 
posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Send them back where they came from?

How DARE YOU?
You people are shamefully disgusting and loathsome slime that should your very selves go "back where you came from".

You think the United States, Canada, and Mexico were originally populated by white people?
From an original American, Native American perspective, you can ALL go back where you came from and leave all the cities, infrastructure, and everything else behind as reparation, restitution, and apology for the hostile, illegal theft of lands, establishment of illegal governments, and the hostilities and even genocides of the original peoples.

You people make me want to vomit.

If you're not 100% Native American, how bout you get dragged onto a plane and deported back to Europe, or Africa, or wherever it is you came from?

Personally, if I had to "Go back where I came from", I'd have to be drawn, quartered, sectioned, cremated, and the ashes dumped into the upper atmosphere over Central Asia, Polynesia, North America, Europe, and Eastern Europe to ensure adequate and sufficient dispersal.

edit on 12/19/2013 by AliceBleachWhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 04:49 PM
link   

AliceBleachWhite

How DARE YOU?

It's actually pretty easy. We aren't talking about sins of our forefathers here, we are talking about the safety and security of our country today. When the border is wide open (the default setting) anyone can come on over; we specifically are worried about criminals and drug gangs. The bloody terrorism they have used in northern Mexico is spilling into our southern states. And while the administration knows what is happening they sit on their hands...no, they now provide aid to the very illegal system that is damaging our country.

This entire discussion has nothing to do with immigration. It has everything to do with national security.
There isn't a country in the world that embraces the idea of streams of unknown individuals flooding into their country.

Except us, apparently.

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 05:12 PM
link   

AliceBleachWhite

How DARE YOU?
You people are shamefully disgusting and loathsome slime that should your very selves go "back where you came from".

You think the United States, Canada, and Mexico were originally populated by white people?
From an original American, Native American perspective, you can ALL go back where you came from and leave all the cities, infrastructure, and everything else behind as reparation, restitution, and apology for the hostile, illegal theft of lands, establishment of illegal governments, and the hostilities and even genocides of the original peoples.

If you're not 100% Native American, how bout you get dragged onto a plane and deported back to Europe, or Africa, or wherever it is you came from?

Personally, if I had to "Go back where I came from", I'd have to be drawn, quartered, sectioned, cremated, and the ashes dumped into the upper atmosphere over Central Asia, Polynesia, North America, Europe, and Eastern Europe to ensure adequate and sufficient dispersal.

Your ignorance is showing- and so is your racism .

Check yourself.

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by blamethegreys

It's one thing to talk lofty notions about Security, Terrorism, Drug Gangs, and all the other preprogrammed FEAR that's being sold to the general public and willingly swallowed, and it's another thing altogether in wasting resources on deporting children and their families that pose no threats to security, are not terrorists, and don't belong to any drug gangs.

In the end, it comes down to a thin veil of racism, and US vs THEM, where we get these proclamations of "Send them back where they came from"!

If we're talking about Criminals (not some ambiguously defined interpretation of "criminal"), real criminals that are indeed Terrorists, Drug Dealers/Gangs, etc, then, forget sending them "back" somewhere, where it would seem they just boomarang back again and again, but bury them in accordance with heavy criminal accountability for their actions.

Children and their Families?
People that just want to work?

Unless you're Native American, your ancestors were one of these at one time too, and illegal, or no, they're people and should be treated with all due respect and humanity in giving them opportunity for safety, and a place to prosper.

Sending people back "where they came from" solves nothing, as "they" just keep coming back.
Prosecute the criminals, the real criminals, and allow the same kinds of people that made the "American Dream" a reality to begin with once upon a time when America was a beacon of Immigration, to continue to reach for and even realize that "American Dream".

Every day we've these threads about America turning into a Police State, and the very same people complaining about the Police State then turn around and want to close America's Doors, which, would require that whole Police State thing to more adequately enforce against all these unchecked threats of Terrorism, Drug Gangs, and other ambiguously vague 'Security' issues all programmed to the background beat of FEAR within the public social consciousness, all the while, the only people ever profiteering from this are those with stock in the companies supplying all the hardware and "Security" technologies.

So, which one? Police State? or No?

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 06:22 PM
link   

jjkenobi
reply to post by BritofTexas

Agreed. He should deliver them to their illegal parents and then send them all back home.

Amen!

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 06:28 PM
link   

AliceBleachWhite

How DARE YOU?

How is this then...send back all those who broke the law to get here, haven't paid any price for breaking the law and send all those who benefitted from them breaking the law back also. Do you by chance see the difference? Breaking the law versus following the law? All my family came here legally as did most people's families. WE ARE TALKING ABOUT NOT PROFITING FROM YOUR CRIME! Or don't the laws of this country mean anything to you. Oh...maybe you are a liberal and laws only matter when their result ends up with you getting your way...you know...like Obama. The biggest law breaker in the country.

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 06:32 PM
link   

I want those Obama-fans to come on this thread and state, "The Law Is The Law" Get over it!!!

Allowing illegal aliens into the country and enabling them is hypocrisy.

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 06:36 PM
link   

beezzer

I want those Obama-fans to come on this thread and state, "The Law Is The Law" Get over it!!!

Allowing illegal aliens into the country and enabling them is hypocrisy.

Actually, Obama and others "allowing" illegal aliens into the country is illegal. Yup...Obama and the DOJ are breaking the law by not enforcing the law. Federal law, by the way. So...our laws state that after a fair trial during which I'm sure we can prove they aren't enforcing the law, they can go to federal prison. It is so ridiculous sounding that I can't believe I have to say it out loud. Our president and head of the DOJ are breaking federal laws every single day.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join