It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Birth Control, Birth Defects, and A Brave New World

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 10:05 PM
link   
I was re-reading Brave New World by Aldous Huxley a couple months ago. We seem to be on a track towards that kind of Brave New World. Today I made a connection between where we are in the present, and an idea in the book.

In Brave New World, the society is completely controlled and engineered. The family has been destroyed. Children are created in bottles in factories, in different genetic classes or castes. And I realized that the powers that be are doing some specific things to take us in that direction. They are ruining our ability to have children through birth defects and sterility. Eventually, it will be such a problem, that the government will offer a solution: we will grow your babies for you in a safe, radiation-free environment. They are creating the crisis, and the solution is to let them make the baby so that it won't have birth defects. Then they are only a generation or two away from dismantling the family permanently.

Here's the specifics of how it is being done:

Genetically Modified Soy Linked to Sterility, Infant Mortality
GMO foods have been linked to all kinds of problems in foreign studies. (We are the test study here in America, the results aren't in yet...) Digestive problems, cancer, skin rashes, and infertility. Our food is engineered to make us infertile. Almost all non-organic food in America has genetically modified food in the ingredients. We are all eating it. In the article linked above, the offspring of rats fed GMO soy were smaller, and had higher death rates. By the third generation they were infertile.

Fukushima nuclear disaster causes cancer and birth defects in US newborns – epidemiologist
Fukushima radiation is causing massive devastation in Japan, in the Pacific, and we now have high levels of radioactivity in the States. This is a catastrophe of enormous proportions, and only getting worse. Birth defects are already on the rise in California. Thyroid cancer is on the rise. Radiation causes massive birth defects. Many of our nuclear reactors are leaking. They were built in the 70's with a 30-year life expectancy, and they are all past that.

There's also massive birth defects in Fallujah, Iraq from the depleted uranium we used there. You could also add lists of food additives, household chemicals, and other man-made factors in ruining our gene pool.

Between the GMO's causing birth defects and infertility, radiation causing birth defects and infertility, and all the other toxic factors we are exposed to, our ability to reproduce is in danger. If not for us, for our kids & grandkids.

So, once we are having great difficulty bearing healthy children, it'll be an easy sell to get us on board with the hospital based, let-us-grow-your-baby model. It's not too far from there that you can remove parents from the equation and end families permanently.

I can only hope we can do something about this - speak out against GMO, and I don't even know what to do about the radiation, but we should at least talk about it. I've got kids, they're concerned, and we should all be working towards a solution.

Some related ATS threads:
Iraqi Birth Defects Worse Than Hiroshima
Roundup Birth Defects: Regulators Knew World's Best-Selling Herbicide Causes Problems,
Fukushima Mutations
Study linking GMO crops to infertility

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 10:41 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Why did you put this in Skunk Works? Do you believe all of the information can be proven false?
Just curious....

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 04:56 AM
link   
reply to post by nugget1

I certainly believe the dangers are real and the evidence is there. I have no proof that it is linked to a larger agenda to institute state-controlled breeding. Brave New World is just a book of fiction, right?

Mods - feel free to move to another forum if that is appropriate.

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 07:22 AM
link   

It seems to me that the nature of the ultimate revolution with which we are now faced is precisely this: That we are in process of developing a whole series of techniques which will enable the controlling oligarchy who have always existed and presumably will always exist to get people to love their servitude.

Here's a transcript of a speech Aldous Huxley gave at Berkeley in 1962 comparing Brave New World to 1984, among other things. Aldous Huxley at UC Berkeley 1962 (transcript)

new topics

top topics

join