It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mom Busted For Facebook School Shooting Threat

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Lice00
RIP Freedom of speech

You should do some research into what "Freedom of Speech" means. Hint: It doesn't include posting death threats that your son should conduct a school shooting.

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 05:37 PM
link   

usernameconspiracy

Lice00
RIP Freedom of speech

You should do some research into what "Freedom of Speech" means. Hint: It doesn't include posting death threats that your son should conduct a school shooting.

Yeah, i know what it means. I still stand by it

posted on Dec, 23 2013 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Lice00

usernameconspiracy

Lice00
RIP Freedom of speech

No, apparently you don't.

The first amendment guarantees your right to speak out against your government without fear of reprisal or incarceration. It has no application in regards to death threats of Facebook or anywhere else. Your perceived "freedom of speech" has never and never will include being able to say anything you want. Once your words become a threat to another, you are entering the world of criminal law.

posted on Dec, 23 2013 @ 02:15 PM
link   

AthlonSavage
reply to post by Mamatus

The cops should be arresting the bullies not her. Bullying in unacceptable and if authorities are unwilling to do anything to stop it then victum/s are entitled to defend themselves are they not???

The only thing she accomplished for her kid was ramping up her kids' problem at school.

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 09:23 PM
link   

usernameconspiracy

Lice00

usernameconspiracy

Lice00
RIP Freedom of speech

No, apparently you don't.

The first amendment guarantees your right to speak out against your government without fear of reprisal or incarceration. It has no application in regards to death threats of Facebook or anywhere else. Your perceived "freedom of speech" has never and never will include being able to say anything you want. Once your words become a threat to another, you are entering the world of criminal law.

Yeah I do, go cry me a river. Hey everyone! Pull up a chair! This dude is going to cry a lot and ramble on about a bunch of stupid stuff that nobody ever cared about in the first place because he thinks he is so important.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join