It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jewish guys join knockout game, attack black guy.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Forgive me but I can't back this up with any online confirmations as of yet.

10 10 WINS the AM radio station that gives news weather and traffic in NYC is reporting that the Jewish community has joined the game last night. They are saying that a group of Jewish guys attacked a black guy in the city, possibly playing the knock out game.

If this is true it's going to start something that could get out of control really fast. As soon as I can find any more information I'll put links here. Anyone who can find out anything else please share, I'd like to hear the whole story..

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 07:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Quauhtli

Problem with this is.. "any" incident that happens is going to be labelled as part of "knock out game".

Some school fight with 1 group vs 1 guy = knock out game, but it probably wasn't and just bullying.

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 07:34 AM
link   
I call BS. Everyone knows Jews only attack the poor, helpless Palestinians who never do nothin' to nobody.

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 07:42 AM
link   

So now, the media propaganda machine have stepped their game up by morphing religion and skin colour in the one (apparent) "flavour of the month" story.

Well played, government, well played - just need to seal the deal with it being labeled a gay hate crime and you will have the trifecta.

Standby.........

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Here is a CBS Local article that may help explain some of what you are talking about. Black, Jewish Leaders Unite to Condem "Knockout Game"

As 1010 WINS’ Gary Baumgarten reported, leaders of the black and Jewish communities joined together Sunday on the steps of Brooklyn Supreme Court to repudiate the violent “knockout game.”

It further goes on to explain a little bit about the incident that prompted the joint statement.

The game — in which youths sucker-punch unsuspecting strangers for kicks — has seen black assailants attack a number of Jewish victims. On Dec. 1, however, Taj Patterson, a 22-year-old black man, said he was beaten by a group of Hasidic Jews in Williamsburg.

Hope this helps you some.

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Still can't find anything, but it's ironic and funny that no one saw this coming. Now it will for sure become a race thing. The worst part is that it really could just be hipe from the media and maybe it was just a random incident. Either way labelling it as the knockout game will probably bring some nasty consequences.

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 08:00 AM
link   
reply to post by MyMindIsMyOwn

Yes, thanks for that. It is what I heard, but the way that they are reporting on it makes it sound like it happened yesterday.

Somehow I'm hesitant to believe that the way they're reporting it will bring anything good. They're at a complete loss as to how they can fix this, it's already out of hand. In my opinion they shouldn't have even brought up the fact that the Jewish guys are retaliating. It'll only make things worse.

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Wow if this is true, this could easily escalate to something bigger. We all know that hate crimes against black people get blown out of proportion. While the knockout game was getting marginalized while it was against white people, now it could get ugly if people like Jesse Jackson or Al Sharpton start speaking up on the black people's behalf. In other words this could be the start of a race war.

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Quauhtli
Forgive me but I can't back this up with any online confirmations as of yet.

10 10 WINS the AM radio station that gives news weather and traffic in NYC is reporting that the Jewish community has joined the game last night. They are saying that a group of Jewish guys attacked a black guy in the city, possibly playing the knock out game.

If this is true it's going to start something that could get out of control really fast. As soon as I can find any more information I'll put links here. Anyone who can find out anything else please share, I'd like to hear the whole story..

Problem lies with society. Why would any take up arms over race knowing these people are attacked at random who just happened to be any ethnicity? You wouldn't unless you are ignorant. The hate wars portrayed on us aren't helping but we have and are allowing our children to be penetrated by the ideals of people with FAR less morals than most of ourselves. Society has a lot of psychological issues in general, we aren't a perfect people. We just need to realize how to progress forward past our differences. It's hard to do that when you feel your race is being targeting some times. White people (myself included) are victims of this as well. It may come as more subtle or less harsh some times but it does happen often through the media and in cities with little cultural diversity.

I must say. I wish equality to all but even I am a victim of programming. I will admit, I don't wish bad on any ethnicity but I do find it hard to see white girls dating outside the race. I do wish the people in interracial relationships happiness but a part of me wants to excuse how I feel because of holding on to genetics I find are less dominant and I happen to have... white skin. Again, a work in progress. Best of luck and happy holidays all.

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Antipathy17

Everything you say is true. But if a bunch of white boys punch out another black boy now it will be an everyone against the black folks. Forgive me for saying it. And that's when I think it will blow up and could be something that goes on for years ending up with too many innocent lives lost.

I think it's a case where the aggression is misplaced. Maybe the only chance we have at fixing all this is to find a way to point it in the right direction somehow.

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Heck I seen my budgies playing the knock out game in their aviary.

not because they are racist but because they can't get along civil.

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 09:02 AM
link   
And so it begins...

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Well thank goodness this is only a game...
and not a race war.

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by UnBreakable

You mean attack the poor, in which Palestine is one of many...
There is also the working poor that makes up about 77% of the workforce on the planet.

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Look at the bright side of this, once it starts happening back upon the blacks, the media will pick up every incidence. Then they can portray the black youths as victims once again. Victims of the violence and victims of the poverty and boredom which led them to enjoy attacking innocent people.

This will lead the Gov't to pour millions of dollars into the "non profit" youth centers that will spring up all over these cities. Surely they will pay the corporate officers 6 figures a year salary to watch over a couple ping pong tables.

Glad I live in a relatively small town.

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by tinner07

Don't forget that gangs will promptly take over the youth centers and destroy or steal anything of value while tagging every wall in sight until it is just another beat-up, rundown government building in the ghetto.

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 10:57 AM
link   

I was going to post this a few days ago when it was in the news but I figured it wouldn't garner much interest because it doesn't fit the narrative of the new white victim mentality being fed to white people in this country by the Alex Joneses.

Here's a NY Daily News article about it.

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Krazysh0t
Wow if this is true, this could easily escalate to something bigger. We all know that hate crimes against black people get blown out of proportion. While the knockout game was getting marginalized while it was against white people, now it could get ugly if people like Jesse Jackson or Al Sharpton start speaking up on the black people's behalf. In other words this could be the start of a race war.

Blown out of proportion? Who is this "we all" who "know" this?

The knockout game hasn't been marginalized, it's been all over the news for months now despite dubious reports, several outright frauds, and a total confirmed victim count of less than a dozen people in 3 years. If anything, the "Knockout game" has been blown WAAAAY out of proportion.

For the record, Al Sharpton had this to say about the "Knockout game" in an op-ed in November:

It is an alarming trend that is spurring outrageous incidents across the country. It is deplorable, reprehensible and inexcusable. It is insane thuggery, and it is unequivocally wrong. These kids are targeting innocent people, and in many cases specifically targeting Jewish folks. We would not be silent if it were the other way around, and we will not be silent now. This behavior is racist, period. And we will not tolerate it.

Huff Post source

The only people talking about a race war are the usual wingnuts who think a race war is always right around the corner.

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 07:50 PM
link   

This so called "Knock Out Game" is just media sensationalism. It's called BATTERY AND ASSAULT. They are trying to gin it up as something new when it has been around for decades. What a joke.

Edit...And let me throw an added dimension to this so called Jewish Knockout Game attack...the black guy was gay. Adding another layer to the story!!! This is all fake news. Sickening.
edit on 16-12-2013 by ltheghost because: Added another dimension to the story.

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by theantediluvian

The "knockout game" hasn't been marginalized?!?....the "knockout game" hasn't been marginalized?!?
Think about that for a second.
The name itself is an attempt by MSM to downplay what is happening.
Random acts of violence by blacks on anyone who isn't black. "What do we tell the public? We can't tell them the truth, we'll get fired and become pariahs! Lets just call it a 'game'."
Brilliant!

new topics

top topics

join