It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I don't believe in coincedence. Do you? Then check this out...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 08:09 AM
link   
In 2008 a member on Godlike productions made a thread/prediction about Desmond Tutu and great trouble with the ISS. She said that when Desmond tutu will get in the news ("most" likely dead) something catastrophic would happen with the ISS. She also says she can't give a timeline. Well gues what. Desmond Tutu didn't died but Mandela did. And while visiting the body of Mandela, Desmond's house got robbed. And what's else in the news? ISS cooling system fails....

As i said i don't believe in coincidence. And that this was said in 2008 and Desmond Tutu and the ISS are not connected (as far as i know) this is something to watch and follow closely. Judge for yourselves ATS

Link ISS:
www.news.com.au...

Link Desmond Tutu:
www.huffingtonpost.com...

Link removed by Staff

edit on 13/12/2013 by Sauron because: 15d.) Cross-Posting: You will not cross-post content from other discussion boards (unless you receive advance written permission from TAN or their agents).

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Interesting...The problem with most psychics is that predictions they make are just vague enough to fit multiple "it came true" situations. I'd imagine there is always something going on with the ISS.

+4 more 
posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Annunak1

Wow someone predicted two different unrelated things would happen at an unspecified date, then, years later, two completely different things from those predicted actually happened. That's not even a coincidence, its a truly spectacular fail!

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Don't get it.

So if Tutu dies the ISS will fail lol.

IT is Friday so maybe am not reading this right.
edit on 13-12-2013 by coolcatt because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 08:18 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

I know I had to read the OP's post twice to understand.
Sorry OP this is not coincidence at all, also isn't Godlike productions links a big no no on ATS?.

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

I had to read the OP's post twice to understand.

I didn't! I knew it was rubbish the first time I read it.

See ya,
Milt

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 09:23 AM
link   
It's quite a coincidence that this thread about coincidences was posted on Friday the thirteenth also. If it was posted on any other day and it would not have been posted today.

I don't think there is anything similar enough to state the prediction is related in this case. I don't mind hearing that people see that though, it teaches me how some people see things.

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

It's quite a coincidence that this thread about coincidences was posted on Friday the thirteenth also.

Holy carp, you're right!

AND YOU AND I ARE BOTH READING THIS THREAD, WHAT ARE TEH ODDZ OF THAT? It's a cascade of coincidences!

OP, that's quite a stretch you've made -- Tutu is still alive, and the cooling thing on the space station has a backup, the "drama" is whether they have to go outside to fix the original unit. It's not going to explode or anything.

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 09:48 AM
link   
For your brains sake, stay away from GLP. Unless you actually enjoy hitting your head on a brick wall repeatedly.

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 10:02 AM
link   

skyblueworld
For your brains sake, stay away from GLP. Unless you actually enjoy hitting your head on a brick wall repeatedly.

It doesn't have to be a brick wall, any masonry wall or even the sidewalk will work just as well.

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Laugh all you want. It doesn't matter if this was a correct prediction or that it wasn't.
When 1 actually ocours the naysayers still laugh but they won't have the last laugh.

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 12:48 PM
link   

although it had potential to be a great thread , you started a bit rusty here .. For example if you'd given it some more leads and made the thread observers curious of what you'd wanted to tell them. They probably would have taken bite .

i'd also read this compilation on the niburu site , and I wondered why you didn't show the video's from Ed Dames to begin with and finished with what you started with?

You have to know that they Eat and skin you alive out here..

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Here's a prediction:

Tomorrow, it will weather outside.

I am a psychic.

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 12:53 PM
link   

But one would actually have to occur for any of what you said to come true. The op is just a bunch of unrelated events that don't even pan out to the original prediction. But hey, if you want to have an echo chamber, go post this over in Godlike productions.

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 01:17 PM
link   

People without first or second hand experiences or bias in general will generally deride and laugh at any concept, this one in particular being predictive capability based upon intuitive or spontaneous calculation, rather than the typical analysis of trends and cause and effect, to then come up with a prediction of what will happen.

I know what I know, let em believe what they want.
edit on 13-12-2013 by 1Providence1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 03:19 PM
link   

dorkfish87
Interesting...The problem with most psychics is that predictions they make are just vague enough to fit multiple "it came true" situations. I'd imagine there is always something going on with the ISS.

From my point of view the problem with psychics is that most of them, cannot put the information they get out of context of they own perceptions of reality and therefor make assumptions to the information so the information they get missfire on person they are trying to read. In other words their own preconceived notions on what they are gonna read makes the read faulty.

For instance if a psychics reads some one and believes the information is a past life since she always thinks she is reading past lives, then she gives the information as a past life experience even if it is not a real occurrence.

Example. I had a psychic tell me that in a previous life I had been a ruler that had killed thousands of people because of my temperament at that time. She was good at reading other things so she has some ability and was also empath. But in this case I am 99% sure she have picked up on me being very angry a week before, when playing a simulated strategy video game wanting to hang all those pesky simulated beings for being annoying.

With another psychic I observed: that it is quite another thing when you use intention to push them to make them tell you things. Then they can say things with the right words without even knowing hidden meanings of the words. Telepathy and synchronicity can be so fun sometimes.

To the OP. The psychics in this case are too uncertain and missfiring to be useful. They need to be spot on to be useful.

I have meet 3 psychics the last year and see the same preconceived notions miss calibrating the information in all of them.

Since I have the 11:11 phenomena I do not question the validity of synchronicity existing.
edit on 13-12-2013 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Great trouble with the ISS. This is a minor problem and the crew are just fine. Their environment is not affected and everyone is okey dokey. So what's the coincidence you were going go reveal because this couldn't possibly be it.

www.npr.org...

Oh wait I forgot NASA only lies to us. Then they wouldn't have even mentioned the problem in the first place. Shaking head. Again...

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 12:21 PM
link   
I predict that there will be a bright light in the sky today.
Followed by several hours of darkness and then people all over the world will see the bright light return again. Unfortunately it won't last and these same people will again be enveloped in great darkness. I see this repeating over and over again without end. Oh the humanity.

top topics

join