It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mark Of The Beast Rev 13

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 07:27 PM
link   
I believe this is the MARK from Revelation 13:16

New International Version
It also forced all people, great and small, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hands or on their foreheads,

You can clearly see this item will have a component for the head and the hand, it will easily be adapted to buy and sell instead of money, credit or carrying cards replacing all id.

I believe it will be well received by most people and will be soon available widely.
Can you see how this technology would fit into almost all walks of life, from the new healthcare records to simple choices being screened for us.

Think of the control of those who have it, to steer us to choices we would not have made on our own.
I would not doubt this technology is way more advance already and will just be slowly presented to the public for the sake of more acceptance over all.

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Char-Lee

Nah. I don't think this is the mark. She mentioned a brain implant version at the end though... that one would qualify I suppose.

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Bone75

Nah. I don't think this is the mark. She mentioned a brain implant version at the end though... that one would qualify I suppose.

You have a component on the hand, for audio certainly there will be a head part, but many people would love the implant I bet.

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 07:57 PM
link   
what you think and do is the mark of the beast...

I believe anyway... in is not on, and to the authors of the Bible "thinking" is what is in the forehead and what you do, or supposed to do is by the right hand of God.

so it is a perversion of Truth maybe?

edit on 12-12-2013 by SisyphusRide because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 08:09 PM
link   

I have wondered if the mark would be similar to the crosses of ash smeared on Catholics hands and foreheads to observe Lent...except maybe a tattoo of sorts, something more permanent.

I can see why many people fear technology and the "man behind the curtain". The Mark of the Beast could just as easily be a permanent symbol as it could be a form of tech that people would be willing to commit blasphemy over and outright denounce GOD.

Irregardless of the form, it is the meaning behind it that will impose torture and cruelty. Evil takes many forms, but I do not recall it taking form in inanimate objects. As for mind control...that happens without some fancy tech, and brainwashing?...that happens without tech as well. So why all of the sudden a fancy gadget to get it done? No. The Mark of the Beast will be a tough decision, a painful choice made for fear of death or torture, and it will ultimately stain your soul.

However, since I have no clue to what it will be for certain, I give you props for the awareness and alertness to the subject matter. Seriously, I think we all would like to be able to anticipate the end and the horrific torture of the tribulations, but we cannot, for it is said so. If only we could...

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Well it seems to me that this would be some kind of nanotechnology or implant. I can explain. If you look at technology, it basically mimics the same ideas of traditional magic, because magic is simply imagining possibilities.

So think of the locations - the forehead, or the right hand. The right hand is an easy to use for an identification chip, to swipe, for example. What does the chip represent? It represents being part of a larger society that is using the chips as identifiers. Something in the forehead also seems like an identifier, to me.

However, the mark simply being an identifier (that's even in the etymology of the term "mark") may be only the icing on the cake.

Even with just being a simple mark, these days that mark will hold all of the same powers and abilities of a traditional magic seal - for example, granting access to information, or holding information about the subject, or even allowing access into a society.

In some ways, an I.D. is like a mark because it allows you to enter clubs for 21+. HOWEVER - the difference we are talking about here is a MARK not a CARD. So the mark will be made on the body.

So the moment there is a mark like the one I described, there is a high possibility that is the mark talked about in the Bible. Especially because the Bible did not differentiate between different marks.

If the Bible had said "There is a certain mark, that will be the mark of the beast" then there might be multiple societies developing, each with their own I.D., but I think the Bible is referring to a systematic, global mark.
edit on 12pmThu, 12 Dec 2013 20:15:38 -0600kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 08:13 PM
link   
at any rate it's probably already come to pass

Revelation 14

"And I looked, and, lo, a Lamb stood on the mount Sion, and with him an hundred forty and four thousand, having his Father's name written in their foreheads"

Sword = Word = Ideology

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 08:15 PM
link   

SisyphusRide
what you think and do is the mark of the beast...

I believe anyway... in is not on, and to the authors of the Bible "thinking" is what is in the forehead and what you do, or supposed to do is by the right hand of God.

so it is a perversion of Truth maybe?

That is exactly what I thought until I watched this video.

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Boscov

I have wondered if the mark would be similar to the crosses of ash smeared on Catholics hands and foreheads to observe Lent...except maybe a tattoo of sorts, something more permanent.

But it would need to function as a control.

so that they could not buy or sell unless they had the mark,

What if all tech is coming from someplace not so good, leading up to control.

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 08:21 PM
link   

I was doing some thinking the other day and I realized that the traditional Grey aliens have behavioral tendencies that make them similar to demons. I also am under the impression that Grey aliens use networking technology (traditionally thought of as telepathy) and possibly pictorial operating systems - the evidence for this can be seen in accounts of abductees being given information in the form of movies, for example, telepathically.

This being the case, it could be entirely possible that the mark of the beast is an implant that gives these same characteristics - networking and pictorial access to information.

Now think about how carrying around a cell phone has the capability of interrupting your day or any kind of long-term thinking. Imagine throwing that on to your head, and the amount of social and peer pressure there would be at all times.

Between the peer pressure and the government's access to everything you would be thinking or communicating (thinking by "Google" searching, for example, communicating through IM) the amount of individual freedom of a traditional nature would be highly limited.

Imagine, for example, trying to go to church with one of these implants. You might not even be able to make it there before you were bombarded by people asking how come, and if the church happened to be illegal, you might not be able to find it without first having your search query show up in a national database, and your location found through GPS and satellite link.
edit on 12pmThu, 12 Dec 2013 20:24:27 -0600kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by darkbake

Interesting..

Even with just being a simple mark, these days that mark will hold all of the same powers and abilities of a traditional magic seal - for example, granting access to information, or holding information about the subject, or even allowing access into a society.

Did you watch any of the video? I think you would find it interesting. Amazing how fast things are moving in the tech world.

3D printer printing kidneys to pizza, basic replicator from Star Trek.
www.livescience.com...

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 08:30 PM
link   

This technology can be nice until corporations get their filthy hands on it and flood it with advertising. Everywhere you look advertising will be presented. Even looking at someone else will give you information on them, no need to talk anymore and waste time with those you don't need to talk to. Cops will be able to ask for ID without asking.

This is just not what I imagined when I envisioned the future. God please have mercy on our souls for we know not what we are doing.
edit on 12-12-2013 by bitsforbytes because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Char-Lee
That is exactly what I thought until I watched this video.

I am not really afraid of technology... there is a word for that too I am sure?

I also think that the believers of Truth and Jesus Christ... well their sword... is the Word.

Many have killed teaching false truth and deceiving others into thinking and doing false truths... Hitler, Stalin, Mao and many others on a collective and individual level.

Everything can be the mark I suppose to the plethora of videos? but one thing is for certain... it is written in the forehead and done with the hand.

Rev 13:10
He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity: he that killeth with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the "faith of the saints".

Rev 13:14
And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Ever since I thought about it I figured the mark would be comp related. Mouse in the hand and monitor in your head. Or they will monitor you by something in your head. From Tandy computers to PC to lap top to iPad it keeps getting smaller and singular. Look at the amount who use apple I versus droid I imagine it will keep getting tighter until tech is fully monopolized and implanted I n your hand and head. Or vice versa. Or one or an other. He'll iPhones have some wallet feature already and various gift cards are scanned off your phone. I think we as the people always knew the answer and were on right track it's just when it comes out and we are too vocal we will either be labeled crazy or new form of terrorists.

I already see people post that how would they k now reality from some sort of cgi reality. We'll that is the key. At what point of plugging in willit take to be tricked. Once someone can tell you what reality is then maybe they can tell you what anything is or isn't.
edit on 12-12-2013 by Johnathanandheather because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Bone75

y

Technology just needs to stop. It's gone as far as it needs to. Spend all that money and time doing something that will actually benefit humanity instead of take it away.

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by ItCameFromOuterSpace

out there!

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 11:31 PM
link   

You are completely ignoring the two most important points about "the mark of the Beast";
1) It identifies, to the servants of the Beast, those who choose to serve the Beast instead of the Biblical God (so they don't get boycotted)
2) And it identifies to God those who choose to serve the Beast instead of the Biblical God, so that they get sent to eternal fires in the next chapter.
Nothing to do with money does either of those things.

The whole "control of money" thing is a red herring.
Not being allowed to buy or sell without it is not the main function of the mark, It is just a punishment for those who don't accept it.
It is plain old-fashioned boycotting, like the Jews in Nazi Germany.

edit on 13-12-2013 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 05:42 AM
link   
reply to post by ItCameFromOuterSpace

Technology just needs to stop. It's gone as far as it needs to. Spend all that money and time doing something that will actually benefit humanity instead of take it away.

Almost everything in society is a form of technology. Anything of benefit will most likely be technological. So what you're really saying is: Bettering humanity has gone too far and needs to stop.

Really interesting to me seeing all you religious people get super paranoid about technology based on a couple vague passages in some old holy book. Even more fascinating to me is the fact it won't detour you from buying a new computer (the pinnacle of technological achievement), and continuing to do so. I mean it's rather silly hearing about how evil technology is from someone who uses it to spread awareness about it

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 05:58 AM
link   
The mark being a chip implant is somewhat plausible, except for the massive logistical issues involved with chipping every human on the planet. Or perhaps it just means that only people in a certain geographical region -the beasts kingdom - would be chipped. _________________________________________ An alternate explanation is that the mark is not physical. Like the SYMBOLIC seal of God, also made on the foreheads of believers, the beasts mark could also be a symbolic one. The mark could simply stand for disbelief in God. Disbelievers would be marked on the forehead, i.e- frontal lobe... which is part of the brain that is used to make choices, including the choice to reject God. In other words, those who receive the mark bring the mark upon themselves, through their disbelief. _________________________________________An implantable chip might damn innocents who were tricked into it or taking it out of desperation to feed their children. An abstract 'mark' in the frontal lobe means that disbelievers bring it upon themselves. They end up marking themselves.
edit on 13-12-2013 by sk0rpi0n because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 06:17 AM
link   
reply to post by sk0rpi0n

In that case I wear the mark of the beast proudly.

Brought it upon myself by using my mind and choosing not to believe. Sounds about right.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join