It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslim Cleric calling for all infidels to leave, right outside my window!!! Need help to record it

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Open your window, fry bacon, and masturbate in full view. I'm not sure what this will accomplish in regards to the Mohammedans, but it's very fun.

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 10:05 PM
link   

SLAYER69
reply to post by IkNOwSTuff

Good, I'm glad things turned out the way they did.

Now, my question. uuuhmmm, clears throat.

When will more Muslims start doing a better job of calling out and policing the tiny radical militant minority that gives Islam a bad name?

LOL

This guy may not be the best person to ask that particular question too.
I dont think Ive ever heard a more radical muslim outside of TV sound bites

OK heres the Audio I took from the crappy phone, you cant hear much except for me commentating but he will be giving a very similar speech in 45 min. Afterwards Ill try and speak with him and see what hes like.

The audio was recorded on a crappy phone then held up to the lappy mic so quality is awful

edit on 12/12/2013 by IkNOwSTuff because: (no reason given)

edit on 12/12/2013 by IkNOwSTuff because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by IkNOwSTuff

Look, these guys deep down are softies.

Simply invite him over for a man to man face to face sit down over fried pork rinds and beer and show him your dreidel game collection. Don't show any fear. That's very important. He raises his voice, you raise yours. He stands up, you stand up, he raises a clinched fist, you raise yours. he pulls out his AK-47 or RPG, you run like hell. *Leaving the fried pork rinds and beer.*

see, easy peasy
edit on 12-12-2013 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 10:34 PM
link   

xavi1000

The dominant religion in Malaysia is Islam, whose followers make up 61 per cent of the population.

What are you doing in Malaysia? Get the hell out of there, middle age lunatics.
edit on 12-12-2013 by xavi1000 because: (no reason given)

I am to the point of .... when it comes to this Aggressive muslim nonsense.

Why are the muslims allowed to exist in peaceful society?

honor rapes?/ that alone is all it takes for me.. Nothing else about Islam is even interesting.

Let's start the crusades again or something..
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
OP.. DO NOT CONFRONT THEM!!

you wouldn't try and pet A pack of rabid dogs would you?

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Open window
Put speakers up to window
Play endless loops of Miley Cyrus

They should relocate.

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 04:53 AM
link   
Having been to malaysia many times including having lived there for a time .. sounds like a load of rubbish .. will try reach some malay friends who live there bit later and see what they say about it.

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 06:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Expat888

Mate I couldnt agree more, Ive been here 6 years and never heard anything like it.

This is the 1st time Ive been to the east coast and to say Kelantan is a bit backwards is an insult to backwards.
They dont even have a cinema here because hollywood is a bad influence!!!

Kota Bharu is about 600KM and 50 years away from KL

Also when I wrote the OP I assumed the guy doing the talking was an Imam but it turns out it was a politician from PAS
edit on 13/12/2013 by IkNOwSTuff because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 07:37 AM
link   
On the advice of some local friends I have taken down the video, apparently its not a good idea for foreigners to post things that are critical of Islam. If it came to the attentionof the religious authorities, as a best case scenario Im looking at deportation and possibly even a caning.

The purpose of this thread wasnt to bash Islam, I was genuinely shocked and saddened by what I heard and I felt the need to share. Malaysia is my adopted home and to see such bigotry was eye opening, gotta be honest I was even a little bit hurt

Ive spent quite a bit of time defending Islam to friends on here and also real life so when I heard Islam attack me just for not being muslim it made me think whats the point.
To be fair I am in the hardcore Muslim area of Malaysia and to judge the whole country on this city would be like assuming Salt Lake city and the mormons there are a good representation of America

On this forum due to its flavour and also the anonymity I say alot of things or express my views in a way that I probably wouldnt in person and probably wouldnt here if I thought there was anyway it could get back to me.
Posting on Youtube is a bit different and there have been cases of people being arrested for what they put online so I think better safe than sorry in this regard.

Also it seems some people got the impression there was an angry mob outside my hotel or something lol
That wasnt the case, it was on the cities PA system and I meant it was loud as # just outside my window

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Open the window and fry up a few pounds of bacon.
If the smell doesn't bring him running then drop the bacon down on him piece by piece.
No one can resist bacon. It's God's gift to humanity.
He'll be putty in your hands.

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 08:56 AM
link   
@op... Where in malaysia do you live? I've been to Johor and Sabah and I remember seeing quite a few hindu and chinese temples, not to mention a sizeable hindu population. I also don't recall seeing any sign of religious strife during my stay in Malaysia. ________________________________________Also, are Malaysias regular muslim people making life a problem for you?

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 09:08 AM
link   
nevermind....
edit on 13-12-2013 by sk0rpi0n because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Make sure to tell them you watched the Zeena and Nikolas Schreck vid and you really identify with satanism. HA!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join