It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslim Cleric calling for all infidels to leave, right outside my window!!! Need help to record it

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Ill edit this shortly and explain but can someone tell me how to use a voice recorder on my lappy?
I wanna get this down so I can get it all translated later.

Hes basically saying non Muslims are dirty and we are ruining the country

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by IkNOwSTuff

what country you in?

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 07:25 PM
link   

crazyewok

what country you in?

Malaysia, how do I find the vice recorder?
Ill upload it here if I can get it working

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 07:32 PM
link   
dude! go to the owners manual in your laptop!

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 07:32 PM
link   
instead of a voice recorder, get a bucket and fill it with water... see what happens.

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 07:46 PM
link   

IkNOwSTuff
Hes basically saying non Muslims are dirty and we are ruining the country

Whats a voice recorder going to do?

Take a bath, go outside and prove him wrong!

edit on 12-12-2013 by gladtobehere because: wording

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 07:49 PM
link   
I got some recording on a #ty phone Ill upload it soon.

Getting dressed and gonna go to the actual mosque and try and talk to the guy.

Please refrain from posting as I wanna be able to write what happens on the 1st page of this thread.

If you dont hear from me I have most likely been lynched as an ifidel by a gang of pissed off muslims lol

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Hopefully you are well, nothing to prove but your existence.

Be well, cheers.

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Try a program called Audacity. Window used to have a program called sndrec32.exe but I have no idea anymore, but audacity should work fine.

But you must be lying. Islam is the religion of peace, maybe you heard wrong and he is offering free baths?

I've never heard of any problems with non Muslims in Islamic countries before...

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 08:02 PM
link   

FraternitasSaturni
instead of a voice recorder, get a bucket and fill it with water... see what happens.

I like iknowstuff and want them back in one piece.

edit on 12-12-2013 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 08:04 PM
link   

You stay home... they are as crazy as they come right now.... just.... stay home. For me please...

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Have a dump in a bucket and throw it on them

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by scotsdavy1

it would be nice, heck I would even join on that...lol.

But malaysia is getting real real bad these past few years... not a safe place anymore, extremism took over I heard.

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 08:11 PM
link   

The dominant religion in Malaysia is Islam, whose followers make up 61 per cent of the population.

What are you doing in Malaysia? Get the hell out of there, middle age lunatics.
edit on 12-12-2013 by xavi1000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by xavi1000

Extremism always takes the strongest hold in countries where Arabic is a foreign language. They dont know better and cant read for themselves so they end up believing what they are told it means and passing it on...by the time they can read it for themselves they are brainwashed...

And I heard it is real bad in malaysia now... many people like the political aspect of Islam and hang on to that for their own reasons, and make islam into an evil thing for the agenda of men.

edit on 12-12-2013 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 08:17 PM
link   
I cal BS on this one. A bait thread. 100%.

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 08:22 PM
link   

OpinionatedB
reply to post by xavi1000

Extremism always takes the strongest hold in countries where Arabic is a foreign language. They dont know better and cant read for themselves so they end up believing what they are told it means and passing it on...by the time they can read it for themselves they are brainwashed...

And I heard it is real bad in malaysia now... many people like the political aspect of Islam and hang on to that for their own reasons, and make islam into an evil thing for the agenda of men.

Everywhere Islam is involved i see evil , death , extremism.I think western countries should ban the Islam, it's like a cancer.

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Jefferton

It might not be. really. its malaysia. Even I have heard things, but who knows? No one can speak malay...

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 09:38 PM
link   
OK very interesting piece of synchronicity

I went to find the mosque that the speech was on at and on the way I was stopped by some students who needed to interview a foreigner for an english class.
I asked them to come to the Mosque with me and said we could do the interview after.

We went but it was the wrong mosque, we sat down and they started asking questions and when they asked me what I thought about Islam I saw an opening and asked what the angry guy was on about.
They were a bit embarrassed but it turns out the guy is a politician and he does this every few months.

They are sending me the recording of the interview and Ill post it.
Afterwards we went for a drink (juice) and we spoke about it more, they were very apologetic and I said it was OK and it was the first time Id heard anything like that.
These guys know where the mosque is and have agreed to take me to lunch time prayers and translate exactly what he is saying.
Im meeting them in an hour, Ill go to prayer and then hopefully get a chance to talk to the guy afterwards.

Ill take requests so if there is anything you ever wanted to ask a radical, militant, racist xenophobic muslim politician what would it be LOL

Gimme 5 min and Ill upload the audio I took before while walking around

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Good, I'm glad things turned out the way they did.

Now, my question. uuuhmmm, clears throat.

When will more Muslims start doing a better job of calling out and policing the tiny radical militant minority that gives Islam a bad name?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join