It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

protests pamphlets in Ukraine same as ones handed out in Egypt.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 04:01 PM
link   
On the left is the pamphlet handed out in Ukraine and on the right the pamphlet
that were passed out in the Tahrir Square protests.
Except for the writing they match which seems a bit odd for protests that are
happening thousands of miles apart.

And in English.

Blacklistednews

It could be that the pamphlet has been copied by protesters from a website somewhere
but i really don't remember seeing it when occupy wall street where around so has
it appeared only lately?.

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Ah! The Hidden Hand strikes again...

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Lazarus Short
Ah! The Hidden Hand strikes again...

But HOW is it still hidden? How the hell is the world not piecing this all together yet?!?! They're not even trying to hide their tricks anymore.

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by wingsfan

I think more people are catching on, actually...

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Lazarus Short

It would be much easier if "they" left behind a script or book if you will that details their plans.....

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 04:46 PM
link   
There is NO WAY this protest in the Ukraine is grass roots. It is just like the Arab Spring....paid protestors brought in to make it seem to the world like "the people" want certain political change. No country in their right mind would want into the EU right now. I think the EU needs fresh meat because they're crumbling.

And yeah......they're not even trying to hide their actions anymore. Gotta love them using the exact same flyer for both events!

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Those "Arab Spring" countries as well as the Ukraine are not members of the Bank for International Settlements.

The B.I.S. is the central bank for all member central banks.

Most (if not all) nations under any form of "military" actions are not members.

Odd banking coincidences.

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 04:51 PM
link   

wingsfan

Lazarus Short

It would be much easier if "they" left behind a script or book if you will that details their plans.....

Try "Quiet Weapons for Silent Wars," or simply Pike's letter to Mazzini...

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

The B.I.S. is the central bank for all member central banks. Most (if not all) nations under any form of "military" actions are not members. Odd banking coincidences.

They tried to grab Ukraine into the west a few years ago, it didnt go so well. Now they are probably upping the "ante" Gotta get closer to Russia you know. Cant have those pesky Russians controlling so much oil and Gold. How else will Wall St control Moscow

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 09:57 AM
link   
There isn't any small print at the bottom of the leaflet by any chance......Like Made in the USA

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 06:45 PM
link   
So there are 3 versions of the leaflet known? Or did someone make the English version on photoshop just so we can see what it says? Or did it also exist physically, before this discovery? Are the syria and ukraine versions both saying what the English one says?

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Maybe it's a useful graphic and the people putting together protests found it online and decided to use it?

Why does everything have to be have secretive agenda? When something is useful and available, why not use it? People copy other people all the time...

EDIT: And honestly, if people were smart enough with enough resources to be playing puppet master all over the world, don't you think they'd cover their tracks well enough so it wasn't this obvious?
edit on 14-10-2015 by MystikMushroom because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 02:40 AM
link   
The Ukranians are moving massive amounts of military hardware at the moment and Russia is responding is Ukraine going to attack then claim Russia attacked them to bring in NATO?

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 04:08 AM
link   
Obama gave funding to the Ukrainian neo-nazi political parties

posted on Mar, 26 2022 @ 06:04 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Mar, 26 2022 @ 06:32 PM
link   
DO NOT OPEN THE ABOVE

VIRUS

edit on 0333kAmerica/ChicagoSaturdaySaturday by mikell because: (no reason given)

top topics

join