It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Masonic Signature on Mars

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 09:16 AM
link   
In 1998 a square and compasses geoglyph was found over the head of the Main Pyramid Dolphin in MOC image SP1-25803 by a member of The Cydonia Institute.

The above image is from page 176 of The Cydonia Codex (2005).

This Thursday night on Coast to Coast AM (12/12/13) - a direct terrestrial connection with the Freemasons will be revealed.

Zip Monster

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 09:23 AM
link   
And the winglike upper formations to either side of the geoglyph are coincidental?

Is it possible that we are seeing the compass and square because we expect to see the compass and square?

It looks more like an angel than the square and compass to me.

Do you know which instrument was used to produce this image?
edit on 11-12-2013 by FreshKale because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-12-2013 by FreshKale because: Added final clause.

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Freemasons are not allowed to engrave their secrets anywhere. So if this were real, it would be the martian vandals who did this.
edit on 11-12-2013 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 09:26 AM
link   
I see a squished frog?

Maybe its just my eyes

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by FreshKale

What instrument are you talking about? The original image was taken by the Mars Global Surveyor and the duplication of the half emblem was preformed with PaintShop Pro 7.

Zip Monster

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

So my gramps lodge ring with the Masonic symbol engraved on the top?

To the op. I see some cartoonish spider dog opening his mouth real wide.

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Zip Monster

"Duplication of the half-emblem"? So the image shown is modified, then, and not as the feature actually appears on the ground?
edit on 11-12-2013 by FreshKale because: Added quote marks.

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 09:36 AM
link   

BlastedCaddy

So my gramps lodge ring with the Masonic symbol engraved on the top?

My mistake, I edited my post from "symbol" to "secret". If the symbol is not a secret, they're allowed to engrave them.

edit on 11-12-2013 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 09:37 AM
link   

It's a mirror image, so only half of that image is actual landscape of mars, I could do it with a mole on my butt and the crease of my butt crack.

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by iRoyalty

Then, logically:

"In 1998 a square and compasses geoglyph was found over the head of the Main Pyramid Dolphin in MOC image SP1-25803 by a member of The Cydonia Institute."

Should read:

"In 1998 a square and compasses geoglyph was fabricated over the head of the Main Pyramid Dolphin in MOC image SP1-25803 by a member of The Cydonia Institute."

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 09:40 AM
link   

FreshKale

"Duplication of the half-emblem"? So the image shown is modified, then, and not as the feature actually appears on the ground?
edit on 11-12-2013 by FreshKale because: Added quote marks.

You are correct. This "image", as shown, does NOT appear on Mars at all. The image was split and mirrored in a popular photo processing software package to "reveal" the symmetrical image. This is another case of manipulation to introduce an idea that originally did not exist. This could be done in any image, and I bet we could see lots of "pareidoliac" (sp) patterns and shapes everywhere.

To be blunt, it is a lie....plain and simple. It does not exist in reality.

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Ha! Not saying they're all fake, just saying if it was a solid image, cool this would be a good find, but you only need to find two lines that make a wonky X, mirror it and you've got a compass symbol, its not exactly a complex shape.

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 10:00 AM
link   
The square and compasses emblem on Mars is a cut in half formation. The only thing that was done to the NASA image was to duplicate the half image. This was a common practice in Mesoamerican cultures and Archaeologist duplicate or "mirror" half artifacts and images to complete the image for study.

See: Half Face (cut-in-half) thecydoniainstitute.com...

Zip Monster

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Fair enough, but I think you would need more referencing that either:

a) The masons have been to mars and have hinted so
or
b) The masons have a laser that they can use to manipulate the surface of mars

both quite unlikely

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Zip Monster
The square and compasses emblem on Mars is a cut in half formation. The only thing that was done to the NASA image was to duplicate the half image. This was a common practice in Mesoamerican cultures and Archaeologist duplicate or "mirror" half artifacts and images to complete the image for study.

See: Half Face (cut-in-half) thecydoniainstitute.com...

Zip Monster

That doesn't really apply in the study of geology, however. And presenting a mirrored image without declaring it to be a mirrored image is bad presentation at best and intellectually dishonest at worst.

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Hmmm.
I saw a squished bug.

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 10:45 AM
link   
So basically it's a manipulated Hoax?

Alrighty then.

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Hello Freshkale, did you read the caption for figure 7.9 ?

It clearly says "mirrored".

Zip Monster

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Hello iRoyalty. The square and compasses on Mars are over the head of a dolphin. There is an traditional lodge - located on earth - that displays a dolphin with a square and compasses emblem.

All to be revealed on Coast to Coast....

Zip Monster

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Zip Monster
Hello iRoyalty. The square and compasses on Mars are over the head of a dolphin. There is an traditional lodge - located on earth - that displays a dolphin with a square and compasses emblem.

All to be revealed on Coast to Coast....

Zip Monster

So is this thread a veiled commercial for the Coast-to-Coast radio show then? If so, I believe this is a T&C violation if I am not mistaken. By saying, "all will be revealed ..." regarding an external information source is the key IMO.

So:
1. We have a faked/manipulated image to begin a discussion
2. The REAL info will be revealed on an external source within an upcoming radio program that folks will need to tune into in order get the whole story

Sure sounds like a viral marketing campaign to me...but, I could be wrong, it may not be a conspiracy by the thread OP here.....but not likely.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join