It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US's Nuland treating Ukrainian protesters to cookies on Maidan, She tries to Bribe Police

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 04:35 AM
link   
US's Nuland treating Ukrainian protesters to cookies on Maidan, She tries to Bribe Officers to Defect Photos. Night Before Chants of Death To Russia

This is quite pathetic of state spokeswomen, spokesmen, politicians display of begging others to join there sinking either ship or cause.

Here's Victoria Nuland the state spokewomen the same one that lied countless times on Syria has now came in Kiev showing the world once again just whom started the protests in the first place. Since November 29. These protests were well long planned before hand.

Here's the story. In bit of desperation to save NATO's Alliance.

US's Nuland treating Ukrainian protesters to cookies on Maidan

US Assistance Secretary of State Victoria Nuland has been spotted in Kiev’s main opposition site in Independence Square, where she was handing out buns and cookies to Ukrainian protesters.

A stand-off between demonstrators and riot police escalated on Wednesday amid the rallies to support closer ties with the EU that have been raging in the country’s capital city for about three weeks.

(The EU sheep Crowd)

The crowd in Independence Square is cheering at Nuland, some are chanting "God bless you".

Threats and Tries of Bribing By Nuland to police to defect. Or looks staged either way a bit of desperation on Nuland part.

Here's Nuland holding hands with the US Ambassador. Isn't that pathetic?

Chants of Death to Russia Before Nuland came to Kiev.
I had watched at least four hours of the live web streaming of the ridicules Pro EU/Austerity protest yesterday between 11pm and 2 am the Pro EU/Austerity protesters on a stage and near it were chanting death to Russia.

Here's where the chanting of Death To Russia took place.

It occurred right where the blue stage is in the middle of the section of the square. In the image Of course this wasn't the only time that the Ukrainian opposition has chanted Death to Russia but their second time.

The first time was on Dec 1. Right before they gained the major international head ways onto the MSM outlets.
Is this alarming? yes it is. For the video evidence. I have being collecting for a bigger thread on this matter.

If you dont believe me at all.

With Video Evidence.
The videos of the chants of Death to Russia is archived below the main live ones.

edit on 11-12-2013 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 04:45 AM
link   
The Ukrainians have every right to decide their own future.
Let them decide.
Wow she "bribed" the police with a cookie...

Of course Russia and the west are going to try and get them on their own side, Russia has had it's chance with the Ukrainian people and the Ukrainian people want out.
Respect their wishes.

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 04:47 AM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

Respect their wishes.

Respect to have austerity? and poverty thats maddens!

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 04:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

It isn't up to you, me nor Russia nor the west.
It is up to them, they have lived with the Russians for many years under communism and then became free from them but their politicians have still acted and sided with the Russians, they have had enough and want closer ties to the EU and the west.
It will be many years until they are able to join the EU but as an European I will welcome them If they wish to join us.
Is it hatred of the EU that has made this thread or your love of Motherland Russia...
edit on 11-12-2013 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 05:00 AM
link   

Seems that you either just posted or ignored parts of the thread are you aware that the majority of the Ukrainian Opposition are Nazis?

It will be many years until they are able to join the EU but as an European I will welcome them If they wish to join us. Is it hatred of the EU that has made this thread or your love of Motherland Russia...

Are you serious?

as an European I will welcome them

Of course you do just like you welcome the austerity bills to right? your in the UK? are you aware that the majority of the British dont want to be part of the EU Union sinking ship?

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 05:08 AM
link   

I'm relatively safe here in the US, I have rights that support this belief.
I hope this woman realizes that outside of the US, these rights are not so clear.
And just one dedicated soldier can end or start a war.

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 05:13 AM
link   
reply to post by g146541

Indeed while your in the EU and if you protest agaisnt the EU those protests will be ignored. Look at the recent Italian, Greek protests why haven't heard a beep on them?

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 05:15 AM
link   

The whole world is a sinking ship at the moment (USA the biggest of them all) but things will get better, the UK is actually seeing the biggest growth in any EU country at the moment, Although my heart says get out of the EU my head says stay in and fight for better powers and make it fairer for the British people.
Like I said the Ukrainians have many years before joining the Eu, they have many many hoops to jump through.
The Ukrainian president promised to his people closer ties to the EU and he has gone the other way around and gone closer to the Russians, the people are not happy with that and doing what most people do not do and protest.

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 05:15 AM
link   

Another pointer for you boymonkey74 these protesters have being organized by 52 NGO organizations which have also being stepped up by the former members of the Otpor! movement.

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 05:16 AM
link   

but things will get better, the UK is actually seeing the biggest growth in any EU country at the moment

lol You actually believe the British Government statistics number dont you? yes indeed Growth for the elites.

Like I said the Ukrainians have many years before joining the Eu, they have many many hoops to jump through.

The fact that Ukraine is nearly running out of money? and Russia offered a cheaper deal on gas and what the EU has offered them? noting.

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 05:17 AM
link   
What should happen is an election should be called followed by a referendum.
Let the people decide.

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 05:19 AM
link   

The same way Greeks were fooled by it? look at the Greeks my freind they are suffering as the result of the membership of the EU.

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 05:19 AM
link   

It was the IMF who said that...

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 05:20 AM
link   

The IMF the biggest mafia next to the EU.

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Ahhh true colours shining through now...just an obvious hater of the EU.
Iam out.

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 05:29 AM
link   

Agent_USA_Supporter

The IMF the biggest mafia next to the EU.

Yes, and they are telling us that Greece has about 3.3% growth in GDP... Yeah, right!

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 06:32 AM
link   

boymonkey74
What should happen is an election should be called followed by a referendum.
Let the people decide.

Same should happen / should have happened long ago in all EU/€Z-countries about their membership... but it didn't / won't happen, and in the few cases a referendum was held it was ignored.
Why is that? Why doesn't Brussels dare to even ask the people of the net-contributing nations?
edit on 11-12-2013 by ColCurious because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Agent_USA_Supporter
Respect to have austerity? and poverty thats maddens!

Austerity is not synonymous with poverty. Just saying.

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 01:46 PM
link   

boymonkey74

Ahhh true colours shining through now...just an obvious hater of the EU.
Iam out.

Name me a few things about the EU that it has achieved for the people and Youth of Europe.

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 02:11 PM
link   

boymonkey74
The Ukrainians have every right to decide their own future.
Let them decide.
Wow she "bribed" the police with a cookie...

Of course Russia and the west are going to try and get them on their own side, Russia has had it's chance with the Ukrainian people and the Ukrainian people want out.
Respect their wishes.

Agreed. Ukrainians still remember the genocide inflicted upon them by the Soviets.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join