It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Perpetual Generator Can Power Your House for Free!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 06:57 AM
link   
reply to post by pheonix358

so we can see a test run with the battery disconnected then ?

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 06:59 AM
link   
reply to post by pheonix358

I suggest you start a new thread to address this

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 07:23 AM
link   

The Lutec 1000 free energy machine have resurfaced after six years of steering clear of the public spotlight, having been granted patents in at least 60 countries around the world, including the US, China and India.

Engineers John Christie and Lou Brits, who have endured intense criticism after they first unveiled their invention in 2001, are now preparing to construct a prototype of their revolutionary power device they hope to market within the next two years.

A search for "what has happened to engineers john christie and lou brits lutec 1000" brought up this:

Link

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 08:03 AM
link   

pheonix358
reply to post by Bedlam

This answer demonstrates the whole problem and the absolute abysmal nature of science. All of your answers are based on models and theory. Not one shred of reality. You have no actual understanding of what is factually happening. Oh, electrons are knocking around

That's exactly what's happening, as backed up by tens of thousands of experiments. That computer you're using? Yep, some of the transistor design in the ICs requires that the Drude gas model actually work.

The electrons come into the resistor and they come out with no change in their speed, mass or charge.

If you lower a weight from a cliff, you will gain mgh in gravitational potential energy. Yet, the weight will not change in velocity, mass, or charge.

Science is built on Theory, aka, someones unproven ideas aka conjecture.

You obviously don't understand how science uses the term 'theory'. It doesn't mean "unproven ideas" or "conjecture".

Give me real answers.

P

I did, but you'll have to do some reading and study to comprehend them, apparently. I'd start with a review of the scientific method, and basic science terminology. Stoner use of "theory" is quite different from a physics use of the term.
edit on 11-12-2013 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Mary Rose

Too bad it's not true. They put the thing out for testing and it failed miserably. They went out of business.

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

How do you know?

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Mary Rose

Link

Questions:

1. Is the above true?
  2. If it is, who bought it?
  3. Did they buy it to develop it, or to shelve it?

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 08:28 AM
link   

why would a team who allegedly built a free energy device - swich to research into wind turbines ???

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by ignorant_ape

I don't know. What difference does it make?

The question is, what happened to their invention.

Surely this can be answered.

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 08:39 AM
link   

The Lutec 1000 free energy machine have resurfaced after six years of steering clear of the public spotlight, having been granted patents in at least 60 countries around the world, including the US, China and India.

Engineers John Christie and Lou Brits . . .

Who knows how to search for the patents?

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 09:37 AM
link   

did a quick google search, came up[ with this us patent 6,630,806B1 dateoct 7 2003

here is the link with diagrams www.scribd.com...

keep in mind , just because a patent is granted does not mean the product works
edit on 11-12-2013 by research100 because: (no reason given)

The licensing of what was formerly Lutec technology is now being handled by Evergreen Enterprise International, Ldt (EEI) of Hohg Kong.
They claim "the ability to Amplify Electricity. 1 Kilowatt can now become 4.25 Kilowatts or multiples thereof via the Evergreen Electricity Amplifier (EEA)."
No products are available commercially yet that we know of.

link ^ peswiki.com...:Lutec
edit on 11-12-2013 by research100 because: added sentence add sentence

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 10:58 AM
link   

research100
keep in mind , just because a patent is granted does not mean the product works

I know that. I just want to know whether or not it's true someone bought the rights and then I want to know what they intend to do with them.

Okay so the Lutec 1000 is now the Evergreen Electricity Amplifier (EEA) of Evergreen Enterprise International, Ltd. (EEI) located in Hong Kong. The last update on PESWiki was May 17, 2010.

From PESWiki:

PESWiki lists the URL for Evergreen Enterprise International as evergreenltd.com.hk. That’s a dead link.
I have more research to do, but I’ll go ahead and post this story which I haven’t followed up on yet: “Update on Lutec and Evergreen Enterprise International.”

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 11:20 AM
link   

______beforeitsnews/free-energy/2011/08/lutec-waning-in-free-energy-drive-961089.html
here is an interesting tidbit about that evergreen company (link ^ above)

Recently it has been reported that Lutec has given permission to a Hong Kong company to handle the licensing rights. This company is:

Evergreen Enterprise International LTD,
Floor 17 Tai Yau bldg, 181 Johnston Road,
Wan Chai, Hong Kong.
www.evergreenltd.com.hk...

I recently asked a colleague of mine, who lives in China and has a business in Hong Kong, to do a check on Evergreen Enterprise; and he has just reported back to me today that he visited the address. It is an apartment block, and there is no such company listed on the occupants' directory in the foyer. However there is an accounting firm on that floor which would suggest that Evergreen is a shelf company and does not produce anything. They are not listed in the Hong Kong telephone directory nor does their website carry any apartment number.

In the meantime, Lutec continues to advertise for investors for an unproven device that still remains unsubstantiated.

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

I think pheonix358 takes the position we don't have the complete answer, therefore we don't have any answer. This throws out the wheat with the chaff.

My opinion is science describes the behavior of nature and is as close to the truth of its behavior as we can possibly know at this point in time. However, knowing the behavior of nature, no matter how precisely, is lacking if we don't understand the underlying reasons for things. For example, we know how gravity behaves and we have theories for where it comes from. However, if gravity comes from something else and that something else isn't understood and it changes then all of our rules will (potentially) have to change too. Evenso, this is a bit like saying if God made the universe and suddenly decides to change the rules then we'll have to (potentially) redo our theories. In terms of its value to science, my speculations here are valueless, since I am relying on evidences which do not yet or may never exist. A person can just as well argue our theories are correct and will never change, either. They can argue there's no God that will change the rules of this universe thereby requiring us to rewrite our theories. There's no source or reason for gravity that will suddenly change its behavior so that our theories are wrong. Note none of this can be falsified, since it either relies on a God or on the presence of an unknown causative agent.

Science is uniquely falsifiable. Something only becomes theory when it has survived long enough to be proven reliable. If something is shown to be false then it can be corrected or discarded. The billions of people on our planet are working diligently to falsify the foundations of our theories but have yet to produce results. This is quite different versus other things like religion or fiction wherein arguments are not held accountable or not falsifiable. Science lays itself on the line and asks all to approach it and discriminate. Science is like Jesus Christ with respect to its humility. And yet just like those who crucified Jesus, many are quick to belittle science.
edit on 11-12-2013 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 11:45 AM
link   

research100
______beforeitsnews/free-energy/2011/08/lutec-waning-in-free-energy-drive-961089.html
here is an interesting tidbit about that evergreen company (link ^ above)

Before It's News is not allowed on ATS but I see you have posted the PESWiki story.

Subject: Re: Lutec update story

Sterling:

I advise you to not publish the ravings of someone calling himself John Carter. Firstly, he claims that someone he knows someone who knew something. To publish such rubbish would surely qualify as Gutter journalism at best.

We took a look at Mr. Carter, it seems he is well known indeed! go to fraudwatchers.org. Carter says he bumped into Joe in a local store and in conversation was told.... The only place that can be is Joe's town, Carter reckons its local to him so he lives there. That means he is the same scumbag we see on fraudwatchers and if he is not he should be.

Incidentally we know Joe of joecell fame very well. I have even visited his home a few times over the years and Lu is a particularly good friend of his.

SGS has 1000 laboratories around the world and employs over fifty thousand people. It has Swiss roots. In Australia there are many of their laboratories and testing units validating, verifying, testing, accrediting and evaluating all manner of things for a broad range of industries.

There is only one such lab in Australia that concentrates and specializes in electrical engineering matters; and it is in the city of Perth Western Australia 3444 kilometers from our city by air. We commissioned them after accepting their price including airfares and travel, to come see evaluate and write an independent report on the performance as witnessed of two of our machines.

We picked the engineer up at the airport when he arrived and drove him back to that airport here in our city when it was time to leave. He was pressed for time and certainly saw no other client while here. Either Carter's friend's friend is a liar or he is.

We had to provide them with the test equipment which at their insistence was calibrated to NATA traceability standard. This is because no one else needs the specialized equipment we have because there is no call for someone to identify the voltage gain in a non lineal chaotic system, unless they are looking at ours.

So we have supplied the same equipment for the Department of Defense who sent a Lft Colonel and later their top scientist and his colleague, having performed a TRL assessment on our technology, and had no problem giving it three ticks as being valid and achieving the claims made by us.

Carters other friend, it seems he has two which is a surprise, who apparently visits us periodically and was not allowed to use his own testing equipment is not on his own. No one else has the right gear. Not the DoD in Australia, not the DoD in the USA, no university anywhere not even the Australian capitals, Canberra Research Laboratory have the correct equipment.

John Carter is a nasty piece of work. It will be my great pleasure to meet privately with him some day soon, and to that end would appreciate you providing us with all the contact details you have available. Or are you too in cahoots with him in the slide to make a buck through dishonest dealings and threatening to publish this raw sewerage.

Be advised and take notice that you have been advised of the absolute manipulation of and manipulation and twisting of partial truths by John Carter.

He needs to be called to account for perpetuating lies for publication as do you for even thinking of publishing such totally unsubstantiated rubbish. I thought you were a better man and am sadly disappointed to learn first hand my error. The Australian press and people do not have the same protections of the First Amendment as you are afforded. This means Carter is in serious trouble by his own hand.

John Christie

Link

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 12:14 PM
link   

thanks for the heads up,that's not a site I usually go to for anything, will be more vigilant in the future

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 01:24 PM
link   

research100

In the meantime, Lutec continues to advertise for investors for an unproven device that still remains unsubstantiated.

Lol, they have got quite a nerve, haven't they.

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 02:11 PM
link   

pheonix358
And of course the usual detractors come in to the thread and poo poo everything as usual and with the same old tired excuses and no damn substance. Never any substance, mention anything like this and in they swarm. I am sick and tired of it.

Damn those Laws of Physics anyway. They are so unfair. They ought to be repealed!

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Essentially it’s a perpetual generator.

John Carter from Australia sent me the following report and gave us permission to post it here.

Hello Sterling,

Hope this message finds you well.

As you are aware there are still question marks over Lutec who are still advertising for investors with no discernible or proven results of their device despite 11 years having passed since they first announced their "success" with their magnetic motor.

Generator vs. motor.

Are we talking about two different things, or not?

We took a look at Mr. Carter, it seems he is well known indeed! go to fraudwatchers.org. Carter says he bumped into Joe in a local store and in conversation was told.... The only place that can be is Joe's town, Carter reckons its local to him so he lives there. That means he is the same scumbag we see on fraudwatchers and if he is not he should be.

The link at "fraudwatchers.org":

Common sense dictates that a website "fraudwatchers.org" is a front group for suppression of technology. Who else would be motivated to host such a website?

SGS has 1000 laboratories around the world and employs over fifty thousand people. It has Swiss roots. In Australia there are many of their laboratories and testing units validating, verifying, testing, accrediting and evaluating all manner of things for a broad range of industries.

There is only one such lab in Australia that concentrates and specializes in electrical engineering matters; and it is in the city of Perth Western Australia 3444 kilometers from our city by air. We commissioned them after accepting their price including airfares and travel, to come see evaluate and write an independent report on the performance as witnessed of two of our machines.

We picked the engineer up at the airport when he arrived and drove him back to that airport here in our city when it was time to leave. He was pressed for time and certainly saw no other client while here. Either Carter's friend's friend is a liar or he is.

We had to provide them with the test equipment which at their insistence was calibrated to NATA traceability standard. This is because no one else needs the specialized equipment we have because there is no call for someone to identify the voltage gain in a non lineal chaotic system, unless they are looking at ours.

So we have supplied the same equipment for the Department of Defense who sent a Lft Colonel and later their top scientist and his colleague, having performed a TRL assessment on our technology, and had no problem giving it three ticks as being valid and achieving the claims made by us.

Carters other friend, it seems he has two which is a surprise, who apparently visits us periodically and was not allowed to use his own testing equipment is not on his own. No one else has the right gear. Not the DoD in Australia, not the DoD in the USA, no university anywhere not even the Australian capitals, Canberra Research Laboratory have the correct equipment.

The statement about correct equipment reminds me of a post of mine on another thread. Ken Shoulders said the same thing: "You have to have frontier instruments for frontier science."

Compare the above to this limp paragraph:

In May 2010 a report surfaced on the letterhead of a Western Australia testing company SGS, appearing to verify the performance of the Lutec machine. I am reliably advised that this test was done by an employee of the company who happened to be in Cairns at the time but was not done as the result of a specific request of the company. In other words, it was not an authorized test, but I wish to make it clear this is third hand information only. When SGS was contacted for comment they refused to give out any information regarding the test. (Link) I believe that the person who carried out the test is no longer with the company and cannot be located.

This is a case-in-point for what inventors are up against. A very rough business.

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 02:13 AM
link   

pheonix358
The battery only starts it. It does not require it to run.

It produces 24Kw per day, that is not a great deal, certainly will need back up storage. That is 1Kw per hour. It will average what a house may need but it will not meet peak need.

And of course the usual detractors come in to the thread and poo poo everything as usual and with the same old tired excuses and no damn substance. Never any substance, mention anything like this and in they swarm. I am sick and tired of it.

P

How about they have the battery easy to disconnect, and then do so after the machine starts, and then show it doing "work" without stopping? Because they can't. The battery is the power, remove it and the machine fails.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join