It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is this?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 07:21 PM
link   
How is this for a bizarre chain of events. Im browsing through this board and I come across the Microsoft Beta Search Engine. Apparently it's the rival of Google, so I give it a go. I type in my last name and the first search result is from a site calledGalactic Empire of the Common Mind.

Ok, well lets see what all the fuss is about. I search on the massively long page for my last name and it states that '>last name< is a pure planet'. A what? I go to the homepage of this site and apparently the author claims 'This Empire will exist in our galaxy a million years hence'.

Check out the site, it just gets weirder with each link. www.thermeon.net...

[Edited on 11/18/2004 by Simulacra]

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 07:25 PM
link   
I'd be more amused if I could play the 3/4 dimensional tic-tac-toe....
someone's got some greativity or inanity...I haven't decided yet, lol...

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by jlc163
I'd be more amused if I could play the 3/4 dimensional tic-tac-toe....

Did you try to open up that Java Applet and get some weird long haired creature staring back at you?

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 07:31 PM
link   
yes...
but you have to draw the grid for playing first.....(I' d like to play 3d before I would dare try 4d, since I already play 3d....) AND know the blasted numbers for each section, as defined by the nut who wrote out the game.
it's all dome by numbers and words you type in.....

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by jlc163
as defined by the nut who wrote out the game.

When you are ready to play a game, type "play" in the top space on the top of the conversation panel. Unless he is in a bad mood, Thermeon will agree to play. If you want him to go first, type "go". If you would rather go first, type in the number of the square you have chosen to put your mark in. Regardless of who goes first, you will have the "O's" and Thermeon will have the "X's". Thermeon's moves will appear on the bottom line. It will take him a while to make his decision. He may tell you which squares he is considering as he thinks. He may also try to chat with you. You can chat back, if you wish.

That pathetic set of instructions really just says it all. It looks like the galaxy is going to be confusing as hell in a million years. No more Halo 2, just conversations with Thermeon

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 07:40 PM
link   
What is Thurmon supposed to be? the pic changing facial expressions is disturbing enough....

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 10:39 PM
link   
I typed in 'Pisky' on the Microsoft Beta Search Engine, and the first entry was my BTS thread about the origins of the Pixy Baby

Below Top Secret - Chit Chat - At last the search is over - The ...

... posted on 5-6-2004 at 10:24 AM Post Number: 575484 (post id: 596178) quote: Originally posted by Pisky KayEm pointed out that the 'original pic' may actually be a morphed version of an even older photo ...

posted on Nov, 19 2004 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pisky
I typed in 'Pisky' on the Microsoft Beta Search Engine, and the first entry was my BTS thread about the origins of the Pixy Baby

I typed in 'UK Wizard' and the 7th link down was the BTS homepage

top topics

join