It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hersh Slams White House on Syria

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 06:09 PM
link   
www.lrb.co.uk...

The Obama administration allegedly knew that the Syrian rebels had the ability to make chemical weapons but did not inform the public, according to an explosive report by Seymour Hersh published online in the London Review of Books. According to Hersh, the White House did not have the intelligence to know that Syrian President Bashar al-Assad’s government was behind the August 21 sarin-gas attack, which left thousands dead. One senior intelligence official tells the Obama administration allegedly distorted the timeline to make it look like facts gathered in the days after the attack had actually been gathered in real time. What’s more, the Obama administration knew as far back as June that the Syrian rebels had the ability to make chemical weapons—so the possibility existed that they could be responsible for the attack.

I believe Seymour Hirsch any day of the week over the Zionist dominated Obama administration, who lied in order to get the US into a war with Syria.
I wonder how much the MSM will advertise this revelation of the lies of Obama, Biden, and Kerry as they tried to get us in another war for the sake of its precious client state Israel, likely not much....This story will likely be buried in the Zionist led media.

We all knew they were lying. It’s good that now the proof is coming out.

edit on 8-12-2013 by Willtell because: spelling

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 08:05 PM
link   

I believe Seymour Hirsch any day of the week over the Zionist dominated Obama administration, who lied in order to get the US into a war with Syria.
I wonder how much the MSM will advertise this revelation of the lies of Obama, Biden, and Kerry as they tried to get us in another war for the sake of its precious client state Israel, likely not much....This story will likely be buried in the Zionist led media.

We all knew they were lying. It’s good that now the proof is coming out.
reply to post by Willtell

I would say our entire congress is more zionist dominated than the Obama administration. Israel's Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, has nothing good to say about the Obama administration since the comments made by Hillary Clinton about not setting deadlines and the recent nuclear agreement made with Iran. I'm not crazy about Obama, but lets face the facts, he hasn't exactly put Israel on a pedestal like the numerous presidents both republican and democrats before him.

It's the numerous congressional representatives with the likes of Joe Lieberman who push the Israeli's foreign policy agenda. Our congress is littered with representatives who sympathize with Israel. They're the one's that want to overturn the Obama administration's nuclear agreement with Iran.

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Russia and Assad quit bothering to claim it was not Assads weapons once the deal was made. And of course the with rebels now fighting a two front war against Assad and the radicals if they had them they would be using them right now.

join