It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Obama Will Make a Great Ex-President

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 09:59 AM
link   
finance.yahoo.com...
Umm move if needed ty .
Just for kicks and giggles .
Why Obama will make a great ex-president .
1 (angles siging in backround) He wont be in OFFICE!!!
2 see number 1
3 The next cant possible be worse right???? meen wile in the white house Hillory were did I put my tuba?
4 Humm no more 10 million doller shoping spress ((ok vacations)) hey we all know she went to every mall there is.
5 OBOMA CARE repled. being without health insurance and even having a health problem that is killing me as I cannot get it treated .I still say Oboma care will be repled as it should be .Putting icing on dog terds doent make them cake. Clean up health care the scams the lies the over charges then talk about health coverage for every one.
6 Did I alreday put in HE WONT BE IN OFFICE YEA!!!!
7 every one will rember how jimy carter was amazing ((hey compaired to OBOMY jimmy had skills.
and finly number 8 HE wont be in office!!!

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Obama will bake an excellent ex-president....that means he will be out of office.
edit on 6-12-2013 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 10:39 AM
link   

midnightstar
finance.yahoo.com...
Umm move if needed ty .
2 see number 1
3 The next cant possible be worse right???? meen wile in the white house Hillory were did I put my tuba?
4 Humm no more 10 million doller shoping spress ((ok vacations)) hey we all know she went to every mall there is.
5 OBOMA CARE repled. being without health insurance and even having a health problem that is killing me as I cannot get it treated .I still say Oboma care will be repled as it should be .Putting icing on dog terds doent make them cake. Clean up health care the scams the lies the over charges then talk about health coverage for every one.
7 every one will rember how jimy carter was amazing ((hey compaired to OBOMY jimmy had skills.

At last Bush told us how bad it would be to our faces....

I was serving at the time he said "if your in uniform...be ready!"

Obama....how I hate thee...let me count the ways....Benghazi...IRS...Obamascare.......DHS....NSA.....Iran.....Syria....has this man ever said a single word that is true when president and on camera?...Oh wait...he did...."I just want to help spread the poverty...I mean wealth around"......

Please!!!!!! I am begging you GOD.......I know I am not even religious, and you know I am not a believer....Please....if you are out there somewhere.....save us from this $h17 world we are currently living in.

It can always be worse of course, but why cant it be better? It should be better, it could be better.....it will never be better, because we are powerless, and the sooner we come to grips with that, the easier it will be, as when one has no hope, anything is better than nothing.....sad indeed!
edit on 6-12-2013 by oblvion because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 10:47 AM
link   
He's a pretty engaging public speaker, so he will make a crap ton of cash on speaking tours. So he has that going for him at least.

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 10:54 AM
link   

midnightstar
finance.yahoo.com...
Umm move if needed ty .
2 see number 1

You posted this from a smartphone didn't you? I can understand it though, but it still makes me feel like I'm being dumbed down by reading text like this all the time.

I mean no offense, but come on, Really?

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

Regardless of what is said, he will never be as good, as famous, or as funny as an ex parrot:

Thank you.

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by TDawgRex

Seriously, the OP reads as an indictment of our education system with the TERRIBLE grammar. I'm sure that like you stated, TDawg, that this was posted from a cell phone, but dang reading it made my head hurt.

@OP: Next time you make a thread, wait until you are at a computer where you can edit your mistakes easier (and if you were at a computer when you typed this, proofread your writing!)

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 12:25 PM
link   
welll Now maybe you need redaing classes Or better yet computer classes if you look to the top there is a little red x This closes the page do us all a faver and USE it.
Good I hate the garbage people spew OO look dyslexia now I can show how smart I am .
pal you guys look alot worse then my spelling could ever be .

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by midnightstar

On the more serious side, yes, he'll likely be one of the greatest ex-presidents of any country. He'll be a very young man when he gets out of office, with his best years ahead, and when he loses the restraints of the Oval Office yet has the glory of being an ex-President, the sky may be the limit.

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 12:36 PM
link   
He'll run again in 2020.

(cue dramatic music!)

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 12:37 PM
link   

midnightstar
welll Now maybe you need redaing classes Or better yet computer classes if you look to the top there is a little red x This closes the page do us all a faver and USE it.
Good I hate the garbage people spew OO look dyslexia now I can show how smart I am .
pal you guys look alot worse then my spelling could ever be .

--Post removed--
I didn't have anything nice to say about OP's grammer, so I won't say anything at all.

Yes. Obama will make a good ex-president because he won't be in office.
edit on 6-12-2013 by Kalmah because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by midnightstar

Please don't be put off by criticism of how you write, people mean well. I say write how you usually write, and maybe as you read more threads and posts here then writing will soon come second nature to you. My second nature is somewhere between a wolf and a red panda.

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Once again the louser squad is out in force .
Ok 1 top right corner of your browser is a RED X click taht tthe page closes .
2 look up dyslexia
3 without you what would the world do for some fool to get himself killed in a pointless war.
4 take self confidence classes you may find you no longer have the need to try bring people down to your lv .
1/2 inch under teh rug

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 01:42 PM
link   

beezzer
He'll run again in 2020.

(cue dramatic music!)

I don't think so; that will be Hillary's second term.

It doesn't have to be that way if the GOP would run worthwhile candidates. It's almost as if they want to lose.

Palin/McCain....Romney/Ryan and now it looks like Christie is the front runner.......you gotta be kiddin me!!

I'm really looking forward to the next pres. elections. Should be a great show!!
edit on 6-12-2013 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 09:47 PM
link   
The only way Obama will make a great ex president is when his term is over he keeps his mouth shut, and is never heard from.

Kinda like GWB who just faded away.

Not holding my breath though.

The reality tv star doesn't have any grace.

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Of course, he'll be a great ex-president.

As already mentioned, he's a decent public speaker so he'll clean up on the public speaking forum especially when speaking to those places where they like a blame America first mentality. And, if we ever get a Republican administration again, the media will be all over him to give his opinion on every single thing being done.

You thought he was all over your TV now? Just wait until we get a president with an (R) after their name ... Obama will never ever be so busy!

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Obama will make a great ex-president simply because he is no longer president.

One sunny day in January, 2017, an old man approaches the White House. He speaks to the U.S. Marine standing guard and says, “I would like to go in and meet with President Obama.” The Marine looks at the man and says, “Sir, Mr. Obama is no longer President and no longer resides here. ”The old man says, “Okay,” and walks away.

The following day the same man approaches the White House and says to the same Marine, “I would like to go in and meet with President Obama.” The Marine again tells the man, “Sir, as I said yesterday, Mr. Obama is no longer President and no longer resides here.” The man thanks him and again just walks away.

The third day the same man approaches the White House and speaks to the very same U.S. Marine, saying, “I would like to go in and meet with President Obama.”

The Marine, understandably agitated at this point, looks at the man and says, “Sir, this is the third day in a row you have been here asking to speak to Mr. Obama. I’ve told you already that Mr. Obama is no longer the President and no longer resides here. Don’t you understand?”

The old man looks at the Marine and says,“Oh, I understand. I just love hearing it.” The Marine snaps to attention, salutes, and says, “See you tomorrow, Sir!”

www.ijreview.com...

edit on 6-12-2013 by Maluhia because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 11:03 PM
link   

TDawgRex

midnightstar
finance.yahoo.com...
Umm move if needed ty .
2 see number 1

You posted this from a smartphone didn't you? I can understand it though, but it still makes me feel like I'm being dumbed down by reading text like this all the time.

I mean no offense, but come on, Really?

Yes and I would go further to say is he trying to belittle the president lol. Oh sorry it was just to funny.

I am a veteran too. From my perspective he in that regard he has been hell of a lot better than bush. It was bush that got us into two wars not Obama. Two of most expensive on record, we are still paying, all over lies. He was the one if you believe chatter here was responsible for nine eleven.

Bush put us almost in a full blown depression that despite republicans best efforts we are finally recovering from. Best jobs numbers today since the hole bush left.

I voted for Bush and McCain, but I am honest enough to give Obama credit, the economy is well on the way back despite the stupid politics of Washington.

I am independent and the only way we are going to change things is strong third party that takes enough seats to force the other two to work together period. Next term limits, no more career politicians. Next write campaign finance reform that the supreme Court can't knock down and stop the buying and selling of our congressman. Next, constitutional change so the popular vote elects the president, it was never meant to be what it is today.

The people, not the electoral college, is supposed to elect the president. The dems and republicans don't speak for me.

I for one get pretty tired of this same old tired chit you are slinging. Why can't you guys ever ever find anything positive to say. I wonder why you stay here sometimes. Go find somewhere you can be happy and stop whining. If you act like this there they will not want you either.

Stop complaining and contribute, run for office, join the peace corps. Lol

The Bot

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 05:38 AM
link   
As much as I hate to say it I wouldn't despise him nearly as much if it wasn't for Obamacare. I never really liked him but I was kind of indifferent about him until Obamacare. The individual mandate is the single most devastating thing for individual liberty since The Patriot Act.

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by dlbott

How dare you speak ill of GWB!

Don't you know it was Obama's fault that GWB took a good economy and turned it into a massive deficit?

duh!
edit on 9-12-2013 by KyoZero because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join