It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WHY ARE YOU AT ATS?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Fraudfinder

Annunak1
"So as lies and deceit spread throughout this forum about God and his son, I will be here to rebuke you and your statements that you have made against my father."

So he is only your father? You can't claim the source as your own!
so i hope you just mistyped that piece.

Back on topic... you belief a book that is almost identical to the koran that has been written before your time with pieces of truth and a whole big piece of doodoo that has probably been written by the ancestors of the same freaks that are ruining this planet. I think you have a big ego by thinking that your "holy" book is the only truth when it's based on keeping people in bliss and ignorance

Hello

Have you read the Koran? I have and it is a book full of hate and lies.

Hahaha, have you ever considered being a stand up comedian? That's brilliant, bashing Muslims now.

And congratulations, you have proven the point that no matter which religion you are a follower of, it just breeds contempt for others.
edit on 1-12-2013 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 12:57 PM
link   
All hard line Christians need to read zealot by reza aslan

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by intrepid

No because it say so in the Bible.

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Fraudfinder

You're a wind up merchant aren't you?

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Zcustosmorum

Fraudfinder

Annunak1
"So as lies and deceit spread throughout this forum about God and his son, I will be here to rebuke you and your statements that you have made against my father."

Back on topic... you belief a book that is almost identical to the koran that has been written before your time with pieces of truth and a whole big piece of doodoo that has probably been written by the ancestors of the same freaks that are ruining this planet. I think you have a big ego by thinking that your "holy" book is the only truth when it's based on keeping people in bliss and ignorance

Hello

Hahaha, have you ever considered being a stand up comedian? That's brilliant, bashing Muslims now.

And congratulations, you have proven the point that no matter which religion you are a follower of, it just breeds contempt for others.

I am not bashing anyone. I am speaking truth. You refuse to believe the truth. That is your problem not mine. You will have to deal with this issue not I.

I am not spreading contempt because Islam is a lie.

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Zcustosmorum

Any what are you?

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Who are you to tell me what the truth is? Can you provide definitive proof of this "truth" you speak of, because after thousands of years it has yet to be provided.

Furthermore, if you step out from that cloak of delusion of yours for just a second, you may actually see that no matter which book you hold dear, it is in all probability just a tool for control of certain groups of people.

Fraudfinder

Zcustosmorum

Any what are you?

I'm just a guy with his feet firmly rooted in reality mate.

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 01:09 PM
link   

PLAYERONE01
All hard line Christians need to read zealot by reza aslan

I will pass on this Muslim writer and what he teaches in California.

And a Fox news contributor? Do I need to say more. '
'

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Fraudfinder

Zcustosmorum

Fraudfinder

Annunak1

Hello

I am not bashing anyone. I am speaking truth. You refuse to believe the truth. That is your problem not mine. You will have to deal with this issue not I.

What about Judaism is that a lie as well ?

Cody

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Zcustosmorum

Who are you to tell me what the truth is? Can you provide definitive proof of this "truth" you speak of, because after thousands of years it has yet to be provided.

Furthermore, if you step out from that cloak of delusion of yours for just a second, you may actually see that no matter which book you hold dear, it is in all probability just a tool for control of certain groups of people.

Fraudfinder

Zcustosmorum

And what are you?

I'm just a guy with his feet firmly rooted in reality mate.

I can play the same game you do. I learned this when I was ten.

Can you provide it is not the truth?

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 01:12 PM
link   

It is not for me to disprove your claims, it is for you to prove them, wanna be childish? You started this

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 01:16 PM
link   

cody599

Fraudfinder

Zcustosmorum

Fraudfinder

Annunak1

Hello

What about Judaism is that a lie as well ?

Cody

Negative. Judaism is very real.

I respect Judaism but since I am not a Jew and I do not fall under Abraham's covenant but under the covenant with Jesus I do.

I believe if Jews follow the torah and its teachings with the grace of God they who FOLLOW the very strict teachings will be with God.

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 01:18 PM
link   

So if being Jewish was good enough for Jesus

I must ask....................... Why isn't it good enough for you ?

Just a thought

Cody

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Fraudfinder

So I'm supposed to believe this because of a book written thousands of years ago, translated and manipulated by man for those millenia, because you say so? Try again. I've read that book, probably much more than you have. Put it to logical scrutiny(don't even go to the Flood. Killed that myth easily) and it doesn't stand that scrutiny.

What else have you got?

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 01:25 PM
link   

cody599

So if being Jewish was good enough for Jesus

I must ask....................... Why isn't it good enough for you ?

Just a thought

Cody

WOW! Very good question! But I think you know the answer.

Because I have something the Jews do not have. I do not have to live the strict life of the MIshnah or the strict teachings of the Sages. The life of a Jew is very hard and I must admit I could not live that way.

The Jews are waiting for the Messiah but have failed to realize he has already come and gone. A Christian's life is not tied to a yoke but the Jew is.

Jesus came so that the world (not just the Jews) could be saved.

edit on 1-12-2013 by Fraudfinder because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 01:31 PM
link   

intrepid

Fraudfinder

So I'm supposed to believe this because of a book written thousands of years ago, translated and manipulated by man for those millenia, because you say so? Try again. I've read that book, probably much more than you have. Put it to logical scrutiny(don't even go to the Flood. Killed that myth easily) and it doesn't stand that scrutiny.

What else have you got?

I read the bible or study from it daily? do you?

You probably did not read it through and if you did I bet you were lost.

What are you looking for? A reason to remove my thread? Shut it down? Go ahead if you want to.

You have rejected the message so why hang around?

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Mamatus
I am here to watch the loonies.......

Actually I am here because so many people are flag hungry that ATS has become an aggregate site for multiple sources. Almost anything that happens anywhere is posted here usually minutes after it happens. Saves me checking ten sites for breaking stories. The only page I ever look at is the "New" section.

I feel the same way, you nailed it.
edit on 1-12-2013 by apydomis because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 01:44 PM
link   

I'm here for the women and free beer...

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Fraudfinder
I read the bible or study from it daily? do you?

I did. I was raised JW. I read at least 4 chapters a day. Consecutively, not cherry picked parts. For 25 years.

You probably did not read it through and if you did I bet you were lost.

You're telling me about myself? You've got to be kidding me.

What are you looking for? A reason to remove my thread? Shut it down? Go ahead if you want to.

Bad ploy may friend. Martyrs are for the middle ages.

You have rejected the message so why hang around?

Yours is the only message worthy? THAT didn't work so well for the general populous during the Dark Ages. You know, where the religious elite kept knowledge to themselves? If the average Joe had had that knowledge religion would have been dead over 1000 years ago.

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 01:50 PM
link   

cody599
I just thought it was a bacon appreciation site

You mean there's more to it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cody

I came with cody... always thought it was for the bacon... now I dont know anymore.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join