It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PS4 Launch: PROOF of human's mental sickness?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by St0rD

Most people will not dare to lift a finger against tyranny and corporations abuse, and even let's add planetary destruction, but when it comes to the 'magnificient' release of their lovely console, they will run like their lifes depended on it in order to get one.

Those vids were more hilarious then frightening, the local walmart on Saturdays and especially on black fridays is a much more barbaric sight to see.

I got a PS4 the day after it came out, I just walked into my local gamestop, I figured they would not have it. But I went anyways and they did not have any, the guy at the counter told me he was calling people who reserved theirs to see if they still wanted it, and to wait around and that there was another guy in front of me already. So for a good chunk of time I was looking at games and window shopping and checking out the demo PS4 they had there, after like 10 or 15 minutes I was ready to get out there and just as i was walking out, literally my hand on the door and pulling the guy comes up and says two people did not want there preorders so he was willing to sell them. Pretty lucky I guess because I know a few people who are still looking for a place that sells them but still no luck till they start shipping more in for the holidays.

And to tell the truth even if I did not get one that day I would not care all that much, a few weeks or months is not that long a time to wait for one. People are really making to much of a big deal out of this. I think the majority of people who wait around in lines all night and go bannanas like in the vids, well they actually like doing that, its just a small thrill and they get to get together with there buddies one night and just you know hang out then go home and hang out some more online playing games. Its a bit kind of like the people who tailgate at football games all night, some people just like doing things like that.

Then, they will hold it against themselves just like they had found true love.

Wo there! There are much more disturbing facts out there then that. Such as the fact that if they treat there PS4 right and give it attention, keep it out of dusty and clogy areas. There relationship with the PS4 will likely last for about 5 to 7 years. Which statistically speaking that is much longer then there actual relationship with there significant other....Now what does that say about humanity, and love.
...True love indeed.

Something they wouldn't even come to think of to do with a human being in need. You know, giving affection throught a hug. Seriously, there is something incredibly wrong with people nowadays -

I know what you mean...But seriously I can find and post vids of people hugging there videogame consoles, among other things they may do with them.

But ya dito, people seem to have this sort of bizarre love for objects, more so then actual other flesh and blood living beings...Truly a strange phenomenon! One which has been going on only since...Well since all of history pretty much...Go figure eh.

<< 1   >>

join