It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton 2008

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2004 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by cryptorsa1001
You seem to have forgotten about WACO and Ruby Ridge already. Now you want him in power in the UN and his wife as our President. do you know how many people have been killed that have done business with the Clintons. Kidfinger you have posted saying Bush is a dictator but look what Clinton did. Killed his own people and then eroded our second amendant rights by pushing for and passing the assault weapons ban. clinton was against the american people and now you want him in the UN to continue his assault on US. Are you crazy?

Uh... just how is it eroding our second ammendment rights by banning assault weapons? There wasn't a national emergency at the time which infringed upon our national security, nor do I see the need for assault weapons as a means of self-defense. Sure it is important as of now, however, do you really need 30 rounds per minute? Some people have no logistics here...

posted on Nov, 20 2004 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by TruthStrgnrThanFiction
Hillary or what about Arnie for 2008??? His got close Nazi friends (Bush and his relations from Germany) has alot of money and even looks like a stormtrooper.

either way the choice aint that great really is it???

it would be freaky if Arnie found a way to run for 2008 though being a non American from birth --- didnt Hitler do that?? He wasnt even German he was Austrian.

Ermm....Hitler had German blood (i think, im not sure)
Anywas, Arnie will run i think because the republicans will change it so he can..if Arnie ran, he would win

posted on Nov, 20 2004 @ 10:06 PM
link   
I take it you believe most American voters are profoundly stupefied?

... if not stupid to begin with?

... No comment.

posted on Nov, 20 2004 @ 10:11 PM
link   
NWObringer says:

"Uh... just how is it eroding our second ammendment rights by banning assault weapons?"

Well, let's see if we can work this through together. The Second Amendment says that "...the right to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."

Infringed means lessened or impacted. Taking away the right to keep and bear "Assault weapons" means that our right to keep and bear arms is lessened, right? I mean, becauase we can't keep and bear some arms, right?

So that's how banning some guns is eroding our Second Amendment rights.

That wasn't so hard to figure out, right?

Of course, if you're in favor of a government which is out to disarm its citizens -- in other words, if you're a big NWO fan -- then I suppose the Second Amendment doesn't mean that much to you.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join