It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chalk River Nuclear Research Facility in Canada.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Hey guys,

Despite what the media has claimed about where the atomic bombs where created, which they say was in the USA, is incorrect.

They where actually funded by the US and US scientist worked on it but the work was done at Chalk River Research Facility 2hrs from Ottawa Canada. They where shipped to the US upon completion and then shipped by boat overseas before being dropped. But for yrs, it has never been publicly announced about Canada creating these atomic bombs in fear of public outcry. Remember, Canadians DON'T KILL.LOL

Before 9/11, this facility used to give tours and would announce these facts.Pretty cool I think.

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 08:20 AM
link   
remember, canada was in world war two from the beginning, and contributed a disproportionately large number of soldiers to the effort. remember, that canada always remained loyal to the crown, in fact the queen's picture is STILL hanging about government builings. remember that the US was a johnny come lately, and canadians kicked TONS of nazi butt before america even showed up. canadians kill. everybody kills. it is nothing to be proud of.
remember that japan was on the verge of surrender, and there was NO NEED to drop the bombs. it was done to follow the evil philosophies of bertrand russel and aldous huxley. the idea of peace through the threat of nuclear annhilation. the power of nukes HAD to be DEMONstrated to the world, in order to pacify the global population.
remember, canadians rejected the testing of ICBMs over their soil. candians rejected the nuclear arms race. canada rejects being a nuclear superpower, even though it would be simple for canada to get nukes. remember canada's military is not something canadians want to invest money into, because canadians favour peace over war. if you build it, 'they' will come.
anybody i've ever known who learns a martial art, ends up in fight somewhere. they always say, 'it's a good thing i learned to fight'. in fact, it was the affinity for fighting that attracted violence.

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 08:45 AM
link   
I understand what your saying, but its a joke. Canadian peacekeepers for a while had a weapon with no rounds in the magazine. The rounds where kept in loaded mags in the pouches.

Canada gave up its Nuclear independense yrs ago in the 60's when we allowed Nuclear Bomarc missles into North Bay NORAD and also somewhere in Quebec. I believe the order was signed by Pierre Trudeau. It became public yrs ago.

Also, no one mentions the B52 bombers and other nuclear armed planes kept forward deployed by the USA in Cold Lake Alberta do they??

So much for your theory.

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 09:46 AM
link   
yes we could make our own nukes.we do have alot of uranium here in canada.might be the largest in the world next to russia but we would not build something that would destroy mother earth.we let the usa make them hopefully to use for some peaceful use flukemol..........

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 10:00 AM
link   
No need for this discussion to be going on in two differnet forums. I am closing this one. Please carry on in the other thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

join