It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's all ho-ho-ho til Obama hijacks your holiday

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Happy Holidays from Obama !

So what's on HIS mind for YOU ?

Well it's "talk to your family about insurance"

He even provides step by step instructions !!

How ironic is the "ObamaCare Turkey" this season

Forget the turkey; stuff yourself with health care talk.

Loathe peaceful holidays? Detest the spirit of agreeableness and good will that tends to pervade during this time of year? Well, if you're longing for it to be 'tis the season of debates, irritations, and shouting matches, you're in luck: The Obama administration thinks the holidays are the perfect time to gather round and discuss … Obamacare.

Wary about the effect bringing up the most polarizing political topic among your relatives and friends who likely span the blue-purple-red spectrum will have? Don't be, because President Barack Obama's Organizing for Action has launched a website with helpful tips about how to have "the talk." (Here's my first tip: If any adolescents or preteens are present, you might want to use a different phrase than "the talk" when broaching the subject if you don't want an instant exodus.)

It's all ho-ho-ho til Obama hijacks your holiday

Time to get "Instructed" !

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Blessed to be visiting the side of the family that's all more or less on the same page with this.

Now on my dad's side they were all rockin' their Obama 2012 bumper stickers the last time I saw them. Glad we're not headed that way until maybe later this spring.

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Everyone I know who championed Obamacare is now very .....subdued..... when it comes to a discussion of insurance.

Most of them just look as if they had something that didn't agree with them for lunch.

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 09:42 PM
link   
No thanks, Obama!

I'm going to talk about mindless crap over the holidays.........football that I don't watch, how much I hate that new fad beer that all the hipsters are drinking and how I cant find a good pair of boxers that dont have a stupid logo on it!

I want to spend time with the fam, I'll deal with your stuff when I have the time.

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

And this is coming from Obama through Organizing For Action?
Disgusting idea for Thanksgiving, this sounds more like idol worship
dreams dancing in someone's mind.

Forget this!

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 10:13 PM
link   
whos going to guide his sleigh?

edit on 26-11-2013 by Blowback because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

This is a level of desperation that I never thought that I would see from Obama. Does he think this stuff all by himself or do we pay people to do it for him? Wonder what he will have for us to do during Christmas.

It is really kind of sad, 8 years of our country's life wasted by the time he is done. Only good news is that other than some real die hards no one believes his bs anymore.

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 10:33 PM
link   
*scrunches up face*

Yeah, no. We don't do the typical American holiday feasts, but I do enjoy the spirit, sights & sounds of the holiday season almost as much as a Filipino does (look up Christmas in the Philippines and you'll get me) I'm not going to sully that with boring political talk or healthcare yammering. Not the time for that, Barry, thanks.

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Ok nvm.
edit on 11/26/2013 by neobludragon because: didn't read the whole post.

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by neobludragon

You want further confirmation and are bold enough to venture into the liar's lair: Check it out

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by whywhynot

It is really kind of sad, 8 years of our country's life wasted by the time he is done. Only good news is that other than some real die hards no one believes his bs anymore.

That's True and it start with his first Lie,,, Hope and Change! Of-course all B S.
Here's the Obama Christmas Song for Liberals.

For the Liberal that have seen the LIGHT of Truth,,, No, Not Obama,, But the Truth.

edit on 26-11-2013 by guohua because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 01:57 AM
link   

President Barack Obama’s deputies at Organizing for Action are urging supporters to give an Obamacare pitch to their relatives during the most iconic of American family and religious events.

“Take advantage of downtime after meals or between holiday activities to start your talk,” says OFA’s marketing script, titled “Health Care for the Holidays.”

Obama want a seat at yout Turkey Dinner

join