It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secrecy still shrouds Sandy Hook investigation!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 08:38 PM
link   

leopardpimps
i want to know is why not release calls between the police and who rung them to alert them of the situation? yet lots of people was killed in 9/11 and the plastered pictures and recordings all over the media be it tv , internet etc very similar situations people was killed families effected

A couple/few hrs ago I logged on to Yahoo news, and to my surprise I saw a headline that read, "Judge orders release of Sandy Hook 911 calls." Well, it's gone now! I didn't do a search to see if it's still available or if it's been taken down, because I'm on my very old desktop and I hate it--it freezes almost every time I open a page & I have to reboot if all else fails. However, I did see the headline.. I could not open the page.

It's likely someone has already posted it here & I simply haven't seen it yet, or missed it, but anyway-the judge ordered the release of the 911 calls-time will tell.

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 08:59 PM
link   

FlyersFan
there is no good reason why anyone should have access to the full investigation. Morbid curiosity. Wild conspiracy theories. Bored Arm chair detectives. No one outside of the police and families (victims families and Lanza families) have any need for access to the 'full investigation'.

"Need" has nothing to do with it. None of the reasons that you sited should be cause for keeping a criminal investigation, paid for by our tax dollars, which took place in a public school, from being disclosed.

It's SOP to make the information available, because the people paid for it and the people have that right. We may not like or agree with the motives of people who want to know the facts, however they are acting within the law, and to ignore the law because of your disagreement of it in a single case, sets a very dangerous precedent.

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 09:17 PM
link   

FlyersFan
reply to post by olaru12

It's not 'disinformation' to state that the school nurse was on TV and she identified LANZA. He walked into her office and walked out again. She was hiding in the room. She saw him ... less than a foot from her.

Close, but not quite. She said she locked eyes with "the shooter" in her first interview where she also made the comment that she "the shooter's mother worked at the school".
Lanza's mother never worked at Sandy Hook.
She never identified the shooter by name.
Look up the Andrea McCarren interview on youtube where she makes the report in a bright blue jacket at night.

+10 more 
posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Seems that we have a troop of moral & intellectual high-grounders…giving great effort to castigate those that are not as satisfied with the Official Story as the Castigators.
I would like to know WHEN said Castigators were convinced…
What piece of information convinced you?
What information…or, compilation of facts…convinced you?
I might be able to show you that the set of facts you’re calling “good enough”…are insufficient…for me - and then, you would have an opportunity to explain, in a magnanimous display of good old fashioned compassion…where I'm missing it…

If you presented a cohesive set/series of facts, rather than spending the bulk of your efforts in this and other (related) threads dealing with the questions asked/presented, or, presenting your own case for “why”…you might be taken more seriously.
From what I’ve seen of your efforts in this thread (and others), however, it doesn’t appear that you’re looking for intelligent discussion…
It would appear that you have a simple agenda - - - to derail - - - and, eventually, get this thread (and others) shut down…

Did you see Adam Lanza shoot anyone?
Did you see Adam Lanza kill his mother?
Did you see…Adam Lanza?

If I question the integrity, honor and/or abilities/expertise of those presenting the answers – WHO SAYS YOU have the right, or moral high-ground…to call my questions…STUPID?
Are you going to walk away from the age-old adage – “The only stupid question, is the one…you don’t ask…”…?

If you have answers to questions raised in these discussions – can you…DISCUSS them?
Is that possible…FOR YOU?
I have watched you countless times, in countless threads and on countless topics…do the same thing.
…Makes this site look like a 7th grade clique contest.

The constant and continual barbs about wanting to see the pictures/photos of dead children…makes numerous presumptions, not the least of which is a contested “fact” – being – that there were dead children.
I have not contested this fact…but can understand others’ questioning…and do not believe your arguments (the numerous closed-casket & one open-casket funerals) have been sufficient to clear the hurdle in the minds of those questioning the same.

If I question a fact…and other evidence confirms or corroborates that the fact…was indeed…a reliable piece of information…I am grateful to know the same – as I HATE following a faulty line of reasoning (and – more aptly – HATE making a public fool of myself).

So – If there is ANY (EVEN ONE OUNCE) of sincerity to your concern &/or contributions to this topic/thread, and – you are concerned for anything-other than finishing your ‘task’…would you please consider discussing with some degree of intelligence (and consideration for those that you deem so below your mental/emotional/maturational aptitude) the questions presented…
I have found such an approach…when you actually 'know your stuff'…to quickly, regularly & effectively shut down (chase off) the unfounded hyperbole…and leave only the intelligent questions standing.
Thanks in advance.

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

While it appears that the shooter’s mother did volunteer at SHES, it was when the shooter was a
student. There is no indication that she volunteered there in recent years.

That is from page 30.
www.ct.gov...

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by RobinB022

Try Way Back Machine

Maybe it has it...

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 11:13 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by WanDash

They are beyond easy to see whom they serve, we can see them from everywhere.

They use television to broadcast to us that WE the common people are the problem, and always have been.

That WE are the ones whom act out every sick fantasy that only devils could previously dream up.

Criminal Minds for instance, has got to be the most twisted show I have ever seen, for the way it is presented, the cold dark power flows from the screen, and the people lap it up, for most are not capable of seeing that the programs that run them are constantly changing, and getting better all the time.

I think it is best to realize that all of this is being covered up because it gives it more power, the IMAGINATION of everyone filling in the blanks, that they cleverly have left all types of thinkers to fill.

But some of us are not falling for it, and determination to prevent this scum from continuing has finally infiltrated, There Own Selves.

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by WanDash

I second that motion and carry it forward.

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 12:45 AM
link   

ParasuvO
reply to post by WanDash

...They are beyond easy to see whom they serve, we can see them from everywhere.
...They use television to broadcast to us that WE the common people are the problem, and always have been.
...That WE are the ones whom act out every sick fantasy that only devils could previously dream up.
...Criminal Minds for instance, has got to be the most twisted show I have ever seen, for the way it is presented, the cold dark power flows from the screen, and the people lap it up, for most are not capable of seeing that the programs that run them are constantly changing, and getting better all the time.
...I think it is best to realize that all of this is being covered up because it gives it more power, the IMAGINATION of everyone filling in the blanks, that they cleverly have left all types of thinkers to fill.
...But some of us are not falling for it, and determination to prevent this scum from continuing has finally infiltrated, There Own Selves.

Have not seen Criminal Minds...but will take your word for it...
I do, though, agree that many times - the misinformation, disinformation, lack of information and conflicting information is by design... "Let them entertain themselves...and in the end, we'll label them and laugh at them and tell everyone to laugh at them..."
I think you simply have to decide to "go with the flow", or choose to find the answers for yourself, even if it means "rocking the boat".

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 07:07 AM
link   
There are too many people on these SH threads painting those who have questions, legitimate questions as gore hunters and wanting to see pictures of dead children. This is far from the case! like any other thread on ATS all I want is for these people (you know who you are) to Debunk the inconsistencies because that is what the ATS peeps are so good at.

So stop flaming and start debunking

If you can

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 08:36 AM
link   

FlyersFan

jaws1975
there is no good reason why we still don't have access to the full investigation.

there is no good reason why anyone should have access to the full investigation. Morbid curiosity. Wild conspiracy theories. Bored Arm chair detectives. No one outside of the police and families (victims families and Lanza families) have any need for access to the 'full investigation'.

That's an unpopular thing to say at this site ... but there it is.

if this case (Sandy Hook), or any others before or after it, helps in any way (gun control/mental health/etc.) to shape domestic policy, which affects all of us, then i believe i would have to disagree with you and use aforementioned 'good reason' as exhibit A.

i have noticed that you rail against this matter particularly... considering yer self-assumed status as 'resident taphophile' i would expect the trait of 'morbid curiosity' to be one you possess.

and i find it interesting that, in this case, you do not.

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Pinkorchid
reply to post by GoodOlDave

Are you here to talk about the thread topic "Secrecy still shrouds Sandy Hook investigation!?
or 911 , because if you want to talk about 911 , your in the wrong thread and you are creating thread drift.
edit on 26-11-2013 by Pinkorchid because: (no reason given)

I AM discussing the topic. I've been repeatedly asking what's so magical about the evidence you're demanding to see that makes it so much more valuable than the evidence we already have, and so far, trying to get a straight answer has been akin to nailing jam to the wall.

The reason I ask is because I've spent time on the 9/11 conspiracy board, and the 9/11 conspiracy theorists are notorious for insisting the only "proof" that's acceptable is always conveniently the material the authorities are refusing to release. This is despite the trivial importance of the evidence they're demanding and despite all the gargantuan OTHER evidence freely available that supports the fact that what we saw happen really is what happened. In my book this isn't research; it's excuse making by people who don't want to admit they're wrong.

Now I'm seeing the Sandy Hook conspiracy theorists pulling the exact same thing with "we demand to hear the 9-1-1 calls" despite the trivial importance of the evidence they're demanding and despite all the gargantuan OTHER evidence freely available that supports the fact that what we saw happen really is what happened. I'm asking repeatedly for others to prove my impressions are incorrect and so far you're steadfastly refusing to do it. Do you think that looks bad on me or do you think it actually looks bad on you?

So I will ask again...What's so magical about the evidence you're demanding to see that makes it so much more valuable than the evidence we already have?

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Lingweenie
Good, people need to be looking into this further.

Personally I believe something wasn't right about Sandy Hook. You can just tell that they were hiding something. The people involved were acting very strangely, and as you said, it has been shrouded in secrecy for the "benefit of the families."

Hmmm. When I saw the news report I too saw people behaving as you say "strangely" but I saw this as a moment of immense shock for everybody. Deliberately hunting down little children in an elementary school is as hard core vicious as hard core viscous gets and these people had to be the ones who picked up the bodies, so of COURSE everyone is going to act strangely. When the head medical examiner who examined the childens' bodies (that guy with the glasses and white coat who was calling press releases, I forget his name) was speaking you could tell he was struggling with his emotions and trying to remain professional.

Apparently when YOU saw these exact same people exhibiting the exact same strange behavior that I saw, you yourself perceived it as "they were hiding something". This sounds less like an observation and more like a Rorchach test, to me.

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 09:31 AM
link   

arosebyanyothername
reply to post by Pinkorchid

That confused me at first too...911 as in emergency calls~

Yes, my bad. The first paragraph referred to the 9/11 attack in New York. The second paragraph referred to 9-1-1 as in the phone calls reporting that the school was under attack.

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 09:40 AM
link   

judus
There are too many people on these SH threads painting those who have questions, legitimate questions as gore hunters and wanting to see pictures of dead children. This is far from the case! like any other thread on ATS all I want is for these people (you know who you are) to Debunk the inconsistencies because that is what the ATS peeps are so good at.

So stop flaming and start debunking

If you can

What do you mean, "debunking"? The Sandy Hook conspiracy theorists have offered absolutely nothing in the way of an alternative history of events to actually debunk. They keep insisting that "they need to release all the evidence" but they refuse to say what that evidence actually is, and more conspicuously, they refuse to say what it contains that makes it more important than any of the other material we already have.

Why ARE the Sandy Hook conspiracy people griping about it, anyway? It's as if they're insisting murder is some incredulous event that can't possibly ever happen.

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 10:00 AM
link   

GoodOlDave
...I've spent time on the 9/11 conspiracy board, and the 9/11 conspiracy theorists are notorious for insisting the only "proof" that's acceptable is always conveniently the material the authorities are refusing to release. This is despite the trivial importance of the evidence they're demanding and despite all the gargantuan OTHER evidence freely available that supports the fact that what we saw happen really is what happened. In my book this isn't research; it's excuse making by people who don't want to admit they're wrong.

Now I'm seeing the Sandy Hook conspiracy theorists pulling the exact same thing with "we demand to hear the 9-1-1 calls" despite the trivial importance of the evidence they're demanding and despite all the gargantuan OTHER evidence freely available that supports the fact that what we saw happen really is what happened. I'm asking repeatedly for others to prove my impressions are incorrect and so far you're steadfastly refusing to do it. Do you think that looks bad on me or do you think it actually looks bad on you?

So I will ask again...What's so magical about the evidence you're demanding to see that makes it so much more valuable than the evidence we already have?

Have you ever had to "assemble" something purchased from the store or online...
First thing you're supposed to do, is - go through all of the components on the checklist, and make sure they are there.
When all of the components are not included - what do you do?
Try and put it together...anyway?
I have... Sometimes I can make up the difference with something on hand, or by gerrymandering another solution (if possible). But - I always feel cheated when that happens.
In any case - it's really not up to you to determine what is "satisfactory" for others.

And - by the way - there may be NOTHING in the missing information/evidence - but no-one will know that, until it has been inspected and measured against and compared with the remaining information/evidence.
Do you know what "due diligence" is...? You go the extra mile to tie up all loose ends and cross-off any lingering question marks.

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 10:29 AM
link   
The actual event of SH is a conspiracy all unto itself with all the fabrications and disconnects.

The second conspiracy associated with the SH event is the lies and disinformation propagated to steer the investigators away from gaining information.

There is also a third conspiracy concerning those asking for more information; to try and paint those asking questions as ghouls, bloodthirstay and somehow subhuman for even trying to deny ignorance; Character assassination.

If I am correct and there is a concerted effort to promote the official story and discredit those asking completely relevant questions concerning this event; what does that say about the culture we live in.

"Truth is treason in an empire of lies." Dr. Paul was more prophetic than he could ever have imagined.

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 10:35 AM
link   
I follow ATS and read the articles but never comment. I can't let this one go.

I'm amazed that there are people out there that actually think that this did not happen.

I'm from Newtown and I know families that lost children. Its astounding that people can be so ignorant in the pursuit of self satisfaction. We voted to tear the school down because who wants to send their children back to school where classmates got murdered? Kids are scared here - they see news trucks and ask did someone get killed again? This is what it is like raising children here. Some of the families have moved away. We've asked the AP to NOT send any media here on the anniversary to protect our kids. We dont want any more of the circus! We are a small town that was shoved into the global limelight in horrific fashion.

CHILDREN were murdered and lives have been changed forever and people think it's a hoax. You need your head examined. There was absolute confusion that morning. Of course there are going to be inconsistencies but really. Have some damn respect.

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 10:41 AM
link   

GoodOlDave

Pinkorchid
reply to post by GoodOlDave

Are you here to talk about the thread topic "Secrecy still shrouds Sandy Hook investigation!?
or 911 , because if you want to talk about 911 , your in the wrong thread and you are creating thread drift.
edit on 26-11-2013 by Pinkorchid because: (no reason given)

I AM discussing the topic. I've been repeatedly asking what's so magical about the evidence you're demanding to see that makes it so much more valuable than the evidence we already have, and so far, trying to get a straight answer has been akin to nailing jam to the wall.

The reason I ask is because I've spent time on the 9/11 conspiracy board, and the 9/11 conspiracy theorists are notorious for insisting the only "proof" that's acceptable is always conveniently the material the authorities are refusing to release. This is despite the trivial importance of the evidence they're demanding and despite all the gargantuan OTHER evidence freely available that supports the fact that what we saw happen really is what happened. In my book this isn't research; it's excuse making by people who don't want to admit they're wrong.

The reason a lot of people would like to hear the 911 emergency calls is because there's evidence in them of this being a drill. For example, CT state police talking to dispatch about Newton PD being held at a distance away from the school, etc. The very calm demeanor of all the radio traffic. Will the 911 tapes be released as ordered by the judge?

www.nytimes.com...

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join