It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The JFK Assassination: What really happened.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 09:36 PM
link   
I suppose most of us are tired of the subject and if there was a conspiracy it will pass as 'the perfect crime', apparently the conspirators got away with it and history still tries to hang it around Oswald's neck. On the fiftieth anniversary of the assassination here is a new video based on a new book that sums up many of the conspiracy theories to date and shows they are related in one grand conspiracy of government and the Mafia. It takes about an hour to watch but if you are still interested in the Kennedy assassination you will find it interesting.

www.youtube.com...

edit on 23-11-2013 by AlienView because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by AlienView

The coup de etat that destroyed America what else can one say about it?

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 03:32 AM
link   

AlienView
I suppose most of us are tired of the subject and if there was a conspiracy it will pass as 'the perfect crime', apparently the conspirators got away with it and history still tries to hang it around Oswald's neck. On the fiftieth anniversary of the assassination here is a new video based on a new book that sums up many of the conspiracy theories to date and shows they are related in one grand conspiracy of government and the Mafia. It takes about an hour to watch but if you are still interested in the Kennedy assassination you will find it interesting.

www.youtube.com...

edit on 23-11-2013 by AlienView because: (no reason given)

More fodder for the "We know it all" generation. We weren't around then so it must be a conspiracy!

Oswald killed him The End. It's not a hard concept to understand really.

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 08:01 AM
link   
I've followed this case for a long time and seen a lot about it. Does anyone really believe Oswald was the lone shooter? The above poster seems to think it's a simple case of Oswald acting alone.
JFK and the governor appear to have been hit by multiple shots from multiple directions, witnesses heard multiple shots in quick succession not possible with a single bolt action rifle, a police officer and other witnesses smelled burnt powder at ground level. The whole Oswald story makes no sense at all. He supposedly shot a police officer and was then found and apprehended in a movie theatre on the same day as the shooting. The supposed rifle had a defective scope.
It seems obvious Oswald was a patsy and then was silenced by Ruby. It seems obvious there were multiple shooters and the magic bullet theory is fantasy, the pristine bullet appears to be falsified evidence. Who benefited and who was Kennedy a threat to is the real question. Oliver Stone's JFK film is a good take on the story and really opens up a lot of questions, a riddle wrapped in an enigma.

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 08:50 AM
link   
This may help a few...

Excellent find!
This lecture is one of my favorites so far. Truth is out there...

Kroth has my full attention and his lecture is probably the most informative I have watched in quite some time. If you watch it in it's entirety, you find that the three main characters in this story are LBJ, the mafia and the CIA. It is an open and shut case.

Now we a should prosecute the entire gov't for falsifying evidence and conspiracy to murder.

The People vs. The UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT.

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by havok

Now we a should prosecute the entire gov't for falsifying evidence and conspiracy to murder.

The People vs. The UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT.

Not in this world! Corruption is too deeply rooted.

One thing though we might wonder about. It is a matter of record that the Kennedy father Joe was involved with bootleggers such as Frank Costello, and most think the mob gave Kennedy the election by making sure he won Illinois.
So one might ask were the Kennedy brothers so naive so as to think they could wipe out the Mafia as Bobby Kennedy began working on without these mobsters not doing something about it? The Mafia was never composed of two bit punks that would take it lying down - especially when they helped him [JFK] win the election.

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 08:40 AM
link   
JFK! NEVER DIED he changed his identity just like Paul Walker is going to and just like many other famous people has you do realize by now that Jimmy Hendrix became Morgan freeman right?

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Wake up people [gratuitous link removed]
edit on 12/14/2013 by 12m8keall2c because: [gratuitous link removed]

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 08:53 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 01:36 AM
link   
reply to post by AlienView

I suppose most of us are tired of the subject and if there was a conspiracy it will pass as 'the perfect crime', apparently the conspirators got away with it and history still tries to hang it around Oswald's neck.

Who can ever get tired of JFK? Here's my version of The JFK Assassination: What really happened.

This is a revenge killing. No doubt about it.

If "the perpetrators", in 1963, had wanted to get JFk out of office there were countless other ways to do it: car accidents, plane accidents, helicopter accidents, not to murder him... but to cripple him. JFK has a bad back. A simple car crash could have disabled him.

Some media tactics would be to embarrass him, and his family, in the press, for the philandering. That's another idea for the election cycle.

If "the perpetrators" were unwilling to wait out until the next election cycle (which was only 1 year away for heaven's sake) then the motives become much more clear.

The "perpetrators" absolutely, cannot and will not wait for the 1964 election cycle. They do not want to to beat JFK in the elections. They wanted to blow JFK's brains out in broad daylight.

That's revenge folks. Lee Harvey Oswald was the Manchurian Candidate. All the rest is history.
edit on 12/17/2013 by SayonaraJupiter because: (no reason given)

edit to add: forgot to add that the revenge candidates are LBJ and Nixon.
edit on 12/17/2013 by SayonaraJupiter because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 01:38 AM
link   
I wonder what happened to the Babushka lady? I guess she 'disappeared'...

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by ScottyStorm

Jimmy Hendrix became morgan freeman...? lol you know what there are alot of far out things i believe... Ive seen pictures of hitler and obama that make me shake.. how strikingly similar they are.

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 12:12 PM
link   
There arent many people i idolize in this world. But JFK was one of them.... His speaches got me a little bit.

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by ScottyStorm

What? Morgan Freeman/Jimmy Hendrix. JFK Became who?

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 12:38 PM
link   
There might be merit to the notion... Dr mengela and other from paper clip were said too have regenerated and taken key positions in US industries. Ive heard a bit about it from here and there.. it does not sound at all out of the likely realm of possiblility that they would use this tech for highly influencial and intelegent people too fit the means to their ends.

lol this is just a joke but.... What if kurt cobain was jesus... And he was still a hippy so they killed him again. ahahaha. Sorry i grew up down the street from kurts house. he was an interesting guy... He was stinking rich but refused too live wealthy it emberassed him.. He wore crummy clothes and drove a crummy van... And courtney love killed him RIP Kurt Cobain he was love by everyone in that city.
edit on EvAmerica/ChicagoThu, 23 Jan 2014 12:45:57 -060012Thu, 23 Jan 2014 12:45:57 -0600America/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago157 by Evergreens because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 03:40 PM
link   
ill check it out in the future when i have a hour to kill.

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: AlienView

I see this is an old thread, but since there are some recent posts here, I definitely have a story to tell regarding this topic.

In the late 90s and early 2000s I was known in a local religious group as someone with a talent for rooting out people's personalities and probable outcome of their choices. Well, it came to be a sort of mythologized legend within this group that i could predict the future of individuals by meeting and talking with them. Authorities would come to me and ask me to offer my "impressions" of this or that person. Eventually, anyone who felt uncomfortable with themselves (for whatever reason) would make snide remarks or simply avoid making eye contact with me at religious meetings.

One day after such a meeting an authority figure (refer to him as Alejandro) came to within breathing distance of me and without hesitation, softly asked if the CIA would kill him if he published a book about the Kennedy assassination. I was caught of guard and asked him to repeat the question. He did, and then just stared at me waiting for an instant response.

I knew this man for years. He had an impeccable reputation as a very honest, humble and generous individual, who had made personal sacrifices to help others. Alejandro was an aging, white haired man of Cuban origin, whose history I knew nothing of. I started the conversation by asking him to elaborate a bit.

He stated that his father was a Lt Colonel in the national Army of the Fulgencio Batista government (the right wing government overthrown by Fidel Castro, January 1959) and that Alejandro and his brother were flown to an uncle in Miami several weeks before Castro entered the capitol. Alejandro's father was arrested and killed after the takeover.

Two years later, the Bay of Pigs operation was launched and had failed. His brother was one of the fortunate ones to return quickly after the invasion. Skipping ahead, November 22, 1963, Dallas, Texas. Kennedy is shot multiple times while riding in an open vehicle with his wife.

Alejandro and his brother were watching the news in the hours following the assassination. At one point, a camera is pointed into Oswald's cell. Alejandro told me that his brother recognized Oswald from the CIA training camp, where he was being prepared for the Cuban operation. Apparently, Oswald sat in the same mess hall with Alejandro's brother on several occasions, and there was no doubt about who he was.

Being the case, there must be dozens of witnesses out there, still alive to day who could definitely identify Oswald as being a CIA asset in the JFK assassination.

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 03:56 AM
link   
Here is some more speculation. The world is a stage of power brokers seeking power - And when it comes to the presidency of a major country such as the USA you don't get to the top without making enemies - popular as the Kennedys were they still were a headstrong family that probably made many enemies. The fact that JFK was popular, riding a wave of charisma, and would not take any crap from anyone, made him a target that some could not resist no matter what the risks. At this point, and from books I've read, it is quite conceivable that that day in Dallas when he was assassinated, there may have been more than one, and maybe even several groups attempting to assassinate him - And one of the groups succeeded. And don't forget they say he was trying to get rid of the Federal Reserve Banking system
and the Mafia - He may have been able to intimidate the Mafia but the Federal Reserve is another story.

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 04:26 AM
link   
a reply to: SayonaraJupiter

Did you ever hear of a JFK investigator going with the name Ole Dammegard? He has some very interesting stuff to say about what was going on. It is worth listening to this interview..

Ole Dammegard

edit on 22/4/2014 by zatara because: of language

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 02:08 AM
link   
a reply to: zatara

Ole Dammegard? Nope, never heard of him. But I'm listening to that first hour on RedIce now!

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join