It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two Guns - Right Up ATS's Alley

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 06:46 AM
link   
First of, I loved this movie, and was surprised not to find anything about it here. It was all about the ABC agencies. And their wonderful activities. I highly recommend it!

Two Guns Trailer

So, if you haven't seen it, do not go past this first post, as I will be discussing more details of the movie in the next post down.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 06:51 AM
link   
I really liked the way this movies started. You just think the guys are bank robbers. Then you learn about them being undercover, for different agencies, that have no idea the other is involved.

Then you learn there are more involved, but you aren't told which ones. My son was surprised that I guessed it, but as evil and twisted as the fellow was, I figured it had to be. I just chalked it up to too much time spent here.

The whole thing revolves around a drug cartel, which you think is what the ultimate goal is, to bring him down. But it really isn't.

I love all the twists, and found this movie very entertaining. It helps that they put Denzel Washington and Mark Wahlburg in it. They worked well together in it.
I was also pleasantly surprised by the supporting cast. So many faces you recognize!

Highly recommend this movie!

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by chiefsmom

SnF as I saw the movie last night and your thread is exactly what I thought... The movie is greatly entertaining whilst making one think that many many movies seem to be preparing US for smoke screens or eventual truths that will be leaked eventually. Almost like the PTB are testing the water in public opinion.... or as the saying goes "Hidden in Plain Sight"!

Recommend the movie highly!

edit on 11/22/2013 by IceHappy because: added Hidden in plain sight comment

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by IceHappy

LOL I was beginning to think I was the only one that watch it, which shocked me, with all the ABC agency conspiracy on this site.

So, where you able to guess which agency Bill Paxton AKA Earl worked for before they told you?

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by chiefsmom

After we saw that there was slightly more than 2 - 3 million expected dollars and Earl shows up pissed... there is only one drug dealer with that kind of cash and cahonas to lord over everyone.... LOL

Saw 2 Guns in a great cinema that had the best popcorn 5.1 audio and paused when one had to get another beer lol hint at home on blueray..... The first clue was when you realize Denzel was the heat one then wondered who Marky Mark was working for....

I was entertained!!!! Nevertheless I do believe they place things in movies for a reason besides entertainment.... ooppps wrong forum Snicker snick

Glad to know I am not the only one who liked the movie and wondered about the reality of it all...

new topics

top topics

join