It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

False Prophets, Your game will be up soon.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 03:52 AM
link   
We all want to look beyond the veil of reality. We actually do it too. We conceive of Gods, Chakras, levels of spiritual perception, some of us "know" that we know the answers.

Some are like me and have seen the metaphysical right in front of their face, and have enjoyed time with spiritual beings, otherworldly entities. Some are like me and see it and experience it, but all too often do we pretend that we understand it. No human or their brain, or their current spiritual incarnation are even remotely capable of comprehending that which lies behind the veil of the reality, that which every human is born into.

The universe has been preordained that way. That's why particle/wave duality and the double slit experiment and Schrodinger's cat all hide the truth from us when we attempt to observe. The universe is aware of our attempts to explain it on the Meta level, and it hides the truth from us, right in front of our face.

Why the millions upon millions of false proverbs? Why do the spiritual gurus dating back to beyond recorded history pretend to know that which lies beyond the veil of reality. Why do they have the answers, and only they know, and/or proclaim to know, what really resides beyond physical life and death.

I ponder this and I laugh, I sigh. I think of the Hidden Hands of this world and the multitude of wannabe's who want to explain their version of reality. Let it go, charlatans. I feel that science is on the cusp of explaining more than all the spiritual and religious gurus put together ever thought about attempting to pathetically make up, and play pretend. Pretty soon science is going to show, as it has always done, that your spiritual make believe pretend game is nothing more than a mockery, of just how crazily insane this reality really is....and beyond.

I feel like I should add for the sake of clarity....Knowledge has a logical procession it always follows with the rarest of exceptions and I'll say this. Then you can go back to realms of pure make believe. You have to be able to grasp lower levels of understanding, before you can grasp higher levels. For instance, you need to know your ABC's before you go reading Plato. With this in mind, who can explain the unified theory of everything, incorporating physics on both the macro and quantum scales? Nobody can even explain that, the most fundamental of reality, but having not understood that, people still have the gall to pretend to explain that which lies past it?

I think this logic is the most powerful, in terms of discrediting EVERY SINGLE liar and charlatan who pretends to know otherwise. Stop poisoning the brains of many people and giving them false hope, and get your Ph.D and write a thesis on it. Get peer reviewed by other lifelong intellectuals? Can't do that OR explain common occurrences in known reality? Why, oh why presume to know that which lies beyond then? None of you can even explain everyday events in your own life!

edit on 11/21/2013 by NaturalDizaster because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 04:16 AM
link   
may I ask... what kind of enjoyment you was having with the beings? ;D

funBox

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 04:33 AM
link   
reply to post by NaturalDizaster

Did you just see the infomercial about the holy water crap too?

There should be a special place in hell for them folk.

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 04:38 AM
link   
reply to post by ChuckNasty

If there is a hell, and if we do anything remotely close to "meeting our maker" upon death, then let the predators who prey upon the dumb, yes let them suffer in a special kind of way. Agreed.

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 05:24 AM
link   

NaturalDizaster
False Prophets, Your game will be up soon.

well ..it was a good run while it lasted

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 06:02 AM
link   
I am a superhero, but lack faith in humanity. Can't we just destroy it?

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 06:07 AM
link   
Speaking of which

I wonder what she's seeing right now?

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 06:14 AM
link   
YOU MUST KNOW THE ONLY WAY TO EVEN UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU ARE BE IT COWARD OR GUTSY IS THROUGH YOUR INTER BEING . WHEN YOU FIND YOUR SELF AT A WARRIORS CROSS ROAD AND YOU MAKE THE DECISION TO CHARGE OR RETREAT KNOW THAT YOURS AND ONLY YOUR DECISION WEAK OR
STRONG WILL EFFECT ALL OF YOUR FUTURE GENERATIONS AS YOURS WAS EFFECTED BY THE GENERATIONS OF YOUR PAST ......FATHER ' GRAND FATHER' GREAT GRANDFATHER AND SO ON ......BRAVERY AND WISDOME IS AN EVOLVING PROCESS AS IGNORANCE AND HATE .........THE ANSWER IS THE QUESTION . WHERE DID YOU COME FROM ? WHEN YOU UNDERSTAND THAT YOU WILL KNOW WHAT YOU ARE.

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 06:20 AM
link   
reply to post by secoya

I Came from west philadelphia. I have a piece of the tree of life in my hands. U bore me.

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 06:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Amiracle

I was told I could be the anti christ in one path. I will be the destruction of humanity.

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 06:26 AM
link   

APARENTLY YOU ARE A BORE FROM THE CITY OV BROTHERLY LOVE.

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 06:31 AM
link   
reply to post by secoya

I could be hype and type in all caps but i'm not lame.

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 06:39 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Then perhaps you are familiar with Stephen Hawking's contention . . . very sober faced . . . that

everything is not only possible but somewhere everything is real . . . as in Alice's rabbit hole . . . everything.

I think he's wrong . . . but it's interesting that he asserts such.

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 07:12 AM
link   
reply to post by secoya

Hey I want you to look at your keyboard. On the far left side of it right above the shift key and below the tab key there is this key that says "Caps Lock" please press it before typing up another post. No one online likes all caps posts and it is akin to yelling.

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 07:26 AM
link   

not a bad personal post OP.

I tent to agree with what you say...about the arrogance of man. I see it daily...ATS is no exception.

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 08:28 AM
link   
double post, sorry
edit on 21-11-2013 by mlifeoutthere because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Behold! The one who knows the truth has spoken prophecy of our future!

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Krazysh0t

well if it brings every one joy ......

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

Thanks for bringing up Hawking, I was very near to doing so in my OP. Part of the point of this thread is to call out the religious and spiritual zealots who think they have a monopoly on metaphysics. And who aim to spread their cancer on to others, through lies and psychological manipulation. However, its becoming clear that none of the people who claim to know things that pertain to reality beyond the physical here and now, will stand up and defend their beliefs when it is held to intellectual scrutiny. My Hawking quote was going to go something like this:

kT = hbar g / (2 pi c) = hbar c / (4 pi rs)

A very small and relatively simple formula, however, some (I would argue) 99.99% of religious or new age/occult etc. pioneers couldn't even comprehend a single letter in the principle above. Things like Planck spectrum and Boltzmann's constant go right over their heads, they have zero comprehension of the basics of how the known Universe operates, yet they will go on and on about their knowledge of what is beyond this.

However I do think I'm going about making my point in the wrong way. Instead of hoping they will come to me for their time to answer tough questions session, I think I'll instead just pop into their threads, and whilst they explain what happens after we die, see if these clowns can even answer basic questions about reality.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join