It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Calling all open minded xbox ghosts and more players - ATS ghosts clan formation.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 05:54 AM
link   
So I am a pretty hardcore gamer, I can't stand real war but give me a digital weapon and I'm game .

So I have wanted to crank it up a notch for a long time, I want to find a group of cool people who enjoy winning as much as I do, to form a really great clan , playing COD ghosts on 360 and soon moving to xbone and including bf4 and titanfall in our lineup.

I am easy to get on with, enjoy talking conspiracy and tactics , so let make it happen and unlock some of these customization pieces!

Teamwork and communtication are key to success.

Thanks for reading

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Soapusmaximus

What is your gamertag? I play ghosts on 360. I work nights and play nights that I'm off. I'm not bad. I can sometimes get pretty high kd ratios. I don't always get a lot of kills though, but I think I'm getting the hang of it more and more.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 09:24 AM
link   

I won't be getting ghosts, it looks to me like a broken game as of right now, and even if it's patched, the game play is getting a little stale after 10 COD's, without any real change. Another rehash of a rehash. I do play BO2 still sometimes, but that's the last COD for me for the time being.

Anyone getting BF4 and/or a PS4?
I plan on getting both sometime in 2014. No Xbone for me, at least not until it's cheap. Microsoft has screwed me over too many times and they were trying to pull one over all of their customers with the DRM crap until everyone basically said they wouldn't buy the Xbone. They sure changed their tune quick. (Sorry Microtheft, I think you've stolen enough of my money with the illegal XbLive debit card charges and broken OS's) Moral of the story: NEVER give your debit or CC to Microsoft.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by kx12x

Yeah ive been fully on BF4 since it came out. COD is sooo tired right now, same game different packaging. Most of the serious gamers are moving over to BF4

edit on 19-11-2013 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by kx12x

I understand your points and feel the same way, I hate microsoft but have invested to much time into xbox to change now, and I want titanfall and some other xbox features .

Smithjustinb , i will message u my tag.

As for the comments about COD getting old, I understand your points and found myself bored of mw3 and bo2 pretty quick.

But when you love shooters as much as me ghosts has it all for that game style (bf4 really has it all but I class as different because of the vehicles) its been a long time coming, but they have tweaked lots of cod features in ghosts and I think have improved massively - from the new sniper scopes to the improved pick ten system , to the bigger maps which create much more of a challenge, and the in game clan features.

Show me a shooter that has all that and more and I will try it, I play special forces team x which is not a big game like cod, but I appreciate its unique idea's.

So I am not just a Cod whore - cod is just the best so far for my needs.

Thanks for contributing.
edit on 19-11-2013 by Soapusmaximus because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Wish I had the game I would join you, maybe for chirstmas I will get a copy, and join you till then.

Oh my gamer tag is (666) Atomic Satan.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Count me in...

Clan tag: F8L
Gamer Tag: Sciqoh

I kick ass and chew bubble gum.....and I am all out of bubblegum.

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 07:38 AM
link   
reply to post by PhoenixOD

Ghosts is more like cod4 in how it plays. The black ops games were the most unrealistic of all, but ghosts brings it back to the realism that cod4 was famous for. Ghosts is futuristic, but the guns work more like they should compared to that crap that black ops was about. The maps are bigger in ghosts than in black ops, and there are more flanks. I loved cod4, didn't really like black ops, and ghosts is showing potential. If you liked cod4 for the same reasons I did, I bet you would like ghosts too.

Bf3 was awesome too. Haven't played bf4.

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 01:18 AM
link   
reply to post by kx12x

Anyone getting BF4 and/or a PS4?

I will once the game is actually playable.

BF 4 has had probably one of the absolute worst launches in history. Nearly everything in multiplayer is broken. You can really only play TDM, and that only lasts for a few minutes until the game crashes. There's just so much wrong with it, it's ridiculous. Check out the battlelog forums or the Battlefield page on Facebook and see what other players are saying. So much fail on everything.

Good luck on singleplayer to. Even SP is completely broken. You die once in SP, and all your save data gets deleted. It crashes and everything's gone again. I've had some terrible launches, but this takes the cake. There's supposed to be a patch coming out "sometime" next week, but I really wouldn't get my hopes up for awhile.

(If you can actually play BF4 on PS4 at the moment, you are one of the luckiest people)
edit on 21-11-2013 by buni11687 because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-11-2013 by buni11687 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 07:24 AM
link   
reply to post by buni11687

Apparently from reading some of the comments here it's all platforms, including PC. I guess it's EA's servers, which they are working on. It's very likely that it will be fixed by the time I get it, though.

One of the many reasons to not get a game or console at launch, some buffer time for the bugs to be worked out, and they'll be cheaper the longer you wait.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by smithjustinb

Thanks friend , my gamertag for you and anyone else interested is 'Scottyboytoker' . . . . . . Please reference Ats when sending me a friend request.

This could be the start of something special, if we pull our fingers out a little and work as a team.

I am happy to help train people who feel less confident with shooters, I welcome all skill levels -we could always have a first and second team and rotate so everyone gets a chance to shine, and to win games and unlock thoses masks etc.

please keep replying, and if anyone knows any other open minded players please ask them to consider joining.

as this will be a clan formed mainly from ATS members , its only right we decide the clan name on the forum.

I believe its 4 characters allowed for our tag, suggestions are welcome from all but the final decisions will be made by playing clan members only.

Thank you all.

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 11:12 AM
link   

We have 3 players so far, one pending and still looking.

please do reply if interested, we are going to go all the way here.

thanks

new topics

top topics

join