It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Great Zapruder Film Hoax.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by leostokes

Alterations to Zapruder frame 313.
The information presented here comes from a book by Donald T. Phillips titled “A Deeper, Darker Truth” which reports on the work of Tom Wilson. Tom Wilson was an engineer who developed a scheme for finding flaws in steel beams. It requires that an analogue photograph be taken in black and white and stored in the computer in digital form. The human eye can see 30 shades of grey. Tom’s computer scheme can distinguish 256 shades of grey. This allows Tom to look below the surface. Starting in November of 1988, Tom turned his method of analysis from steel beams to images of the JFK assasasination. The method is scientific and Tom says repeating the process produces the same result. His findings contradict the Warren Report in many ways.

The Zapruder frame 313 has been radically altered.

The back of the head has been darkened. When the alteration is removed we see it covers over a 4”x5” whole in the upper right back of the head.

The sequence of 13 images starts with the full frame 313 and ends with the back of the head enlarged.

Tom now suspected that this was not the back of the head entrance wound of the Warren Commission but an exit wound from a shot from the front.

We have now scientifically verified the testimony of the many Parkland doctors of a large wound in the back of the head. Testimony discounted by the Warren Commission.

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 11:53 PM
link   

The next thing found was striking. Frame 313 from another version of Zapruder was analyzed. The red halo layer has under it a large white cloud (seen in the left picture). This cloud is painted over a shocking picture. Matter ejected from the head. When the white cloud is removed we see pieces of scalp, brain and skull (right picture). Billowing out like debris from an explosion. Backward, forward and upward. Including large pieces of skull (two pictures below). The people who altered the frame obscured a volcanic eruption with a false forward red ejection with no backward branch (see previous post for red halo).
Analysis of frame 316 showed a hole in the back of the neck. Later analysis of autopsy photos revealed this to be the exit wound corresponding to the entrance wound in the front neck documented by the Parkland doctors. The Warren commission revision changed the neck wound from an entrance wound to an exit wound. Thereby creating a fairy tale about a magic bullet.

For more information and pictures locating this hole in the back of the neck see my thread The JFK Chest Wound.

posted on Dec, 29 2013 @ 07:07 PM
link   

CORRECTION In regard to the wound in the back of the neck. It was found not in frame 316 but in a return analysis of frame 315. Also this hole was successfully obscured in the autopsy photograph available to Tom. Therefore the hole in the back of the neck is assumed to be where the front neck bullet exited.

Analysis of frame 316 showed a hole in the back of the neck. Later analysis of autopsy photos revealed this to be the exit wound corresponding to the entrance wound in the front neck documented by the Parkland doctors. The Warren commission revision changed the neck wound from an entrance wound to an exit wound. Thereby creating a fairy tale about a magic bullet.
Replace the above paragraph with this one.

Further analysis of frame 315 showed a hole in the back of the neck. Is this the exit wound corresponding to the entrance wound in the front neck revealed by the Parkland witnesses? The Warren Commission makes no reference to this hole in the back of the neck. They report only one of the four wounds found by Tom Wilson in the neck and back.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 12:45 PM
link   
I know that this is a rather old thread, but I watched a version of the Zapruder film today, and realized something I had never noticed. I've watched a slew of "Ewetoob" vids of various crashes, collapses, and mayhem. The most common thing the videographer does when the sh!t hits the fan, is to jerk, giggle the camera around, drop the camera, whatever. It takes a professional to stay on the subject when surprise or disaster happens. We all know that the Zapruder film has been enhanced, slowed down, speeded up and analyzed ad nauseum. Has anyone noticed that the camera stays firmly on the subject? Whoever took that film was a pro, not an amateur.

EDIT: I went to Wiki to read up on Abraham Zapruder. Seems he shot the film handheld, steadied by another person, standing up on a concrete abutment - and he suffered from vertigo. I would have guessed he used a tripod, panned horizontally. I'm dubious about the whole thing.
edit on 19-2-2017 by Lazarus Short because: la de dah

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join