It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George Zimmerman JUST ARRESTED AGAIN!!! Disturbance follows, witch-hunt continues.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 01:32 PM
link   

George Zimmerman, the man who was acquitted of second-degree murder in the shooting death of Trayvon Martin, was arrested in Seminole County, Fla., on Monday.

What crime Zimmerman is accused of committing is unclear, but according to CBS affiliate WKMG, he is being booked into the Seminole County Jail after police were called to a home in the city of Apopka following a disturbance.

www.cbsnews.com...

The witch hunt will never end for Zimmerman!!!

His ex-wife Shelly has fabricated stories before in court, now her divorce under way
looking to take any money Zimmerman has made.

Everytime we turn around, someone is trying to get Zimmerman for ANYTHING..

He was lied about since the beginning of the saga. I believe he is being attacked, and lied about again..

What follows with this story will be interesting.

Where will the Zimmerman witch-hunt take us?

On July 13, Zimmerman was acquitted of second-degree murder by a six-person jury.

Since the acquittal, Zimmerman has had several run-ins with law enforcement. He was stopped for speeding in Texas about two weeks after his acquittal. And in September, police were called to the home of his estranged wife, Shellie, after she told a police dispatcher that he threatened her with a gun. No charges were filed in that incident.

Oh he was speeding, OMG!! Oh he threatened little ol' me with a gun! No charges filed ONLY because there was no crime.. This guy is being harassed out of existent, and it is not right.

Trying to find any little thing to bring Zimmerman in is an obvious attempt of not letting the man live his life.
Since he IS GUILTY in the COURT OF PUBLIC OPINION, and naaaaancy grace..

Leave Zimmerman alone!!
edit on 18-11-2013 by starfoxxx because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Stop beating that poor dead horse!

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by starfoxxx

I'm kinda neutral on the Martin / Zimmerman thing. I feel Zimmerman had a right to defend himself but I wonder if he could have shot the boy in the leg or something, I wasn't there so I try not to judge.

Zimmerman does attract a lot of attention from law enforcement. I don't think it's a "witch hunt" he just seems to make a spectacle of himself. Maybe if he didn't break the law he wouldn't be arrested.

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 01:45 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Jefferton

link   

Jefferton
Stop beating that poor dead horse!

LOL.

You have to beat it until it's dead. (Maybe drive a wooden stake through it's heart.)

link   
This isn't the first time he's been in trouble over domestic charges so knock off the witch hunt cry. He also used what happened to him to rake in cash that him and his old lady spent. So the boo hoo the poor guy just doesn't seem to fly.

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 01:47 PM
link   
This topic is being followed here. Please add to that thread.

Closed.

new topics

top topics

join