It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Good EVP but what are they?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 04:29 PM
link   
I was trolling around trying to some good EVP's from what could be considered a reputable source and came across this guy who seems to be the real deal. Its fairly obvious a scanner jumping through AM or FM stations is highly unlikely to produce some of the quality recordings that this guy has. It's even more remote that his name would get broadcast, add to this the replies that he gets make for interesting listening..
I noticed that a blogger from Holland mentioned on the page the EVP's that he is getting are in Dutch. Sometimes there are multiple voices. They don't seem to be very long conversations. I like his basic conclusions, and the fact he got freaked out at one stage ,and was prepared to admit it, which seems honest. I can accept that if someone just dies they haven't got a manual on how to operate in the new environment, and could indeed tend to hang around in the environment that they are used to.i think were dealing with a genuine paranormal experience in this case but of what begs the question. What do you think? www.stevehuffphoto.com... tion/

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by anonentity

Its fairly obvious a scanner jumping through AM or FM stations is highly unlikely to produce some of the quality recordings that this guy has. It's even more remote that his name would get broadcast…

Unless someone is broadcasting that from a transmitter nearby. I can't say that is what is occurring for a certainty…

But the spirit / ghost boxes are after all, radio receivers…

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

Yes agreed, investigators have received what they have called "residuals" .That seem to be recordings from years back. The investigators own voice, when he hasn't said anything. But the other ones seem to be enigmatic, all around the 300 hertz that only the recording devices can pick up. http//atransc.org/faq/faq_evidence1.htm

new topics

join