It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Best Zapruder film stabalisation yet in HD.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 02:37 AM
link   

Please keep your eyes on Jackie Kennedy.
What, you may ask, is she waiting for?

Please watch in full screen.

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 02:47 AM
link   
reply to post by OneFreeMan

Mrs. Kennedy was not " waiting " for anything in that Film , she just reacted to her husband being shot , and then tried to pull him down on her lap to protect him . I also noticed that in HD , you can Clearly see the Fatal " Head Shot " came from the direction of the FRONT OF THE CAR.....Hmm...
edit on 17-11-2013 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 02:47 AM
link   

What do you mean what is she waiting for? She reacted fairly normally if you ask me. First shot, she's all like: What the F, are you okay? Then he gets hit in the head and she panics and tries to get to one of the secret service agents.

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Zanti Misfit

Mrs. Kenndy was not " waiting " for anything in that Film , she just reacted to her husband being shot , and then tried to pull him down on her lap to protect him . I also noticed that in HD , you can Clearly see the Fatal " Head Shot " came from the direction of the FRONT OF THE CAR.....Hmm...

I suggest you look again. JFK is holding his throat and she is looking towards
Connolly. Then she moves in and then the 'explosion' happens.

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 02:55 AM
link   

Zanti Misfit

Mrs. Kennedy was not " waiting " for anything in that Film , she just reacted to her husband being shot , and then tried to pull him down on her lap to protect him . I also noticed that in HD , you can Clearly see the Fatal " Head Shot " came from the direction of the FRONT OF THE CAR.....Hmm...

If you know anything about bullet wounds, you'd know that exit wounds are MUCH bigger than entry wounds. The head shot came from the rear. The brain matter even flies forward, just like it should. That would not happen if the shot came from the front. If anything came from the front, it was the neck shot.

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Man, if I were waiting for a gun shot, I'd be leaning AWAY from the target, not toward.

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 03:35 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnnySasaki

If you watch that Film Real carefully , you can plainly see a Fragmenting Bullet entering the Presidents Forehead from the Front of the car . The trajectory of a Shot from Behind him is Not there IMO . Sorry.........(shrug)

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 03:59 AM
link   
Ahh ATS..

Where else can you find people who A: do not understand physics yet are masters of it, and B: do not understand human reaction to tragedy yet claim it is evidence of conspiracy.

Cross my palm with silver, and enter into the circus of the absurd.

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 05:53 AM
link   
The throat shot looks like it came from the front.
See the people in the front left of the car ducking and scurrying away?
They heard the shots near them, so it was a front shot

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Zanti Misfit

This was Personally for me the biggest proof that the official investigation was a fraud , The fatal kill shot indeed comes from the Front , as the body falls in the direction of the back seat.

If you get shot like this , you would get some knockback from the Bullet impact force , wich clearly shows in the Zapruder tape.

If you notice the back of the car the few seconds before the Kill shot , you see that from the back i can only see kennedy's head sticking out , if i would be on the bookstore i would only have sight on his head , even from a higher vantage point.

But if i would be Somewhere on the Opposite side of the Car , the Grassy hill , or the Brigde or other buildings in front of the car I would have a better View on Kennedy , not only head but also the Torso.

Lucky headshot , or Second Gunman sitting in a Crossfire ambush position , since The FBI did shooting tests from the bookstore , and they where only able to get that many shots with the shoot and reload rifle without looking through the scope and aim proper.

TheGreazel.

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 06:03 AM
link   

SecretKnowledge
The throat shot looks like it came from the front.
See the people in the front left of the car ducking and scurrying away?
They heard the shots near them, so it was a front shot

Personally i think the shot came from the Front Right ( from kennedy's point of view) because from this side no other car passengers are blocking your view , and since its a car witout a roof you can even see his torso.

Also the Range to the Target from this Shooting perspective looks very close.

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 06:04 AM
link   

Zanti Misfit

If you watch that Film Real carefully , you can plainly see a Fragmenting Bullet entering the Presidents Forehead from the Front of the car . The trajectory of a Shot from Behind him is Not there IMO . Sorry.........(shrug)

I looked closely. I still don't see it, and I don't know how you expect to see a speeding bullet, most likely traveling at over 2500fps on a slightly slowed down film from the 1960's that is probably filmed in 24fps.

Btw, I wasn't just pulling that stuff I said out of thin air. I've taken target interdiction classes (aka sniper training) that also teach how bullets react when they hit the body, among other things. Entry wounds leave very small holes, whereas exit wounds are almost always explosive and leave very large holes. What's more, there is minimal energy transfer from the bullet to the person getting hit with it. It's going so fast that it just zips through, so that alone debunks the head being pushed back from the bullet IMPACT. However, I could very well see the head being jerked back from the explosive force of the exit wound.

This video explains a little of what I'm talking about. Pay close attention to how the bullets react when inside the ballistic gel.

Also this:

Do not confuse this with me saying there wasn't a conspiracy, because I'm convinced there was to some degree, but the head shot was almost certainly from behind.

Sorry.

edit on 17-11-2013 by JohnnySasaki because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 06:04 AM
link   

OneFreeMan
Please keep your eyes on Jackie Kennedy.

She saw her husband hurt ... she moved CLOSER to him which put herself in danger ... the bullet came from the back because the front of his head blows forward.

ATS Thread - "THEY shot his head off ... Oh Jack, What have THEY done?? " Jackie Kennedy When JFK was Shot

The head shot came from behind.
Jackie moved CLOSER to JFK when she saw him in trouble and realized what had happened.
(It took a few seconds for it to register. A natural response when surprised like that)
She looked to the front of the car because there were people there who could possibly help.

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 06:05 AM
link   

The HD version of the film is very interesting, thanks for posting. I noticed for the first time how all the people on the sidewalk to the right of the car just stand there the whole time, nobody waving, none of them greeting JFK and Jackie. Were people like robots back then, just watching and not participating in events?

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Oke thanks for the info , i Know about exit wounds , but i dunno ... i personally feel that if oswald himself was too lucky to make these shots all by himself.

TheGreazel

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Excellent post. Thank you for providing excellent information - straight from 'sniper training'.

I thought everyone knew that the entry wound was small and the exit wound was the 'big splatter'.
(which is clearly visible in the video). But apparently some folks don't know that.
Well .... they do now.

Again .. you provided excellent information.

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Aleister
I noticed for the first time how all the people on the sidewalk to the right of the car just stand there the whole time, nobody waving, none of them greeting JFK and Jackie.

Maybe they were Republicans. Not everyone was madly in love with JFK.

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 06:17 AM
link   

TheGreazel

Oke thanks for the info , i Know about exit wounds , but i dunno ... i personally feel that if oswald himself was too lucky to make these shots all by himself.

TheGreazel

Like I've stated in a previous thread, the shot's were not hard. Hell, the limo even slows down for the head shot. The only thing difficult would be the sticky bolt of the cheap gun he used, but he was also trained in the Marines, and I'm sure he practiced with the gun. The distance was only about 85 yards. I actually find it odd that he didn't hit him in the head on the first shot. Nerves I guess?

FlyersFan

Excellent post. Thank you for providing excellent information - straight from 'sniper training'.

I thought everyone knew that the entry wound was small and the exit wound was the 'big splatter'.
(which is clearly visible in the video). But apparently some folks don't know that.
Well .... they do now.

Again .. you provided excellent information.

No problemo. I appreciate the appreciation.

edit on 17-11-2013 by JohnnySasaki because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 06:19 AM
link   

FlyersFan

Aleister
I noticed for the first time how all the people on the sidewalk to the right of the car just stand there the whole time, nobody waving, none of them greeting JFK and Jackie.

Maybe they were Republicans. Not everyone was madly in love with JFK.

Even if they opposed him. If any of the Bush family happened to ride by me in an open car they'd be at least seeing me wave with one or two of my fingers. The JFK spectators just stood there like they were waiting for a green light to cross the street. They did come to see him though, which shows an interest in putting an in-person sighting of JFK in your memory bank. I still like to focus on little girl running along the sidewalk or grass to the left of the car as it drives towards the sign, and you can see her turn towards the Book building when she hears the shot fired, which to me indicates where the bullet was a half second before (as it takes us half a second for our conscious mind to catch up to the picture being created in our minds of the world around us).
edit on 17-11-2013 by Aleister because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Aleister
If any of the Bush family happened to ride by me in an open car they'd be at least seeing me wave with one or two of my fingers.

Well, this is 2013. We are a bit more 'expressive' toward the POTUS these days.

Back then, they were still in the 'respect the office no matter what' mode. (IMHO)

Side Note ... a few years back we had the Obamas, the Bidens, Pelosi, and I think a Clinton or two drive down the road 1/2 a mile from our house. Secret service and cops and firetrucks and choppers everywhere. We didn't go near the route. And from what I saw on the tv news feed, not a lot of people turned out to see them. (Bidens mother died and she was buried out of a church here in town)

I still like to focus on little girl running along the sidewalk or grass to the left of the car as it drives towards the sign, and you can see her turn towards the Book building when she hears the shot fired,

Yep. That's a big clue, isn't it. An innocent child just reacts ... no guile.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join